IndiaDivine.org

# ak as moon with sun-to ramdas ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear ramdas rao ji

what sanjay wanted to say is if ista is same as ak or is with ak, then person is very spiritual. like in ur case ista is with ak in 5th house of navamsa; sun with moon means ak gets illuminated by ista's light. same way as moon reflects sun's light !! it is apsected by vargottama jupiter & sat from 2nd house. blessing of ur guru, astrology studies, & bittrness in ccnjugal relationship must have lead u to ur ista.. the sign virgo says u must observe purity in bhakti(5th) at all costs, since 7th lord is becoming ak, it also emphasises the need of purity in relationships. 5th house means navamsa lagna is in 9th from ak, hence u will be very religious or dharma parayana, & had ur father's or guru's blessings. but since u r a capriocorn, i wonder if people know abt this.

now the question who is ur ista? ista can also be seen from trines in rasi chart, 12 from karakamsa, & in d-20 chart. since moon is in lagna aspceted by malefic mars it indicates a devout vaisnava. that's the reason why u r feeling attached towards krisna.

god has many forms , many avatars, in each avatar or incarnations, he is worshipped in different forms,

in ur case, sun is with strong moon, aspected by vargotam ju, & saturn. there are two possibilities,

1) ur form of deity will reprsent all these qualities indicated by such planets.

or

2) ur focus will slowly shift to lord ram or shiva due to guru.

i found ur case very interesting bcause i also have vargottama moon as ak with sun in virgo in 5th house aspecetd by piscean jupiter & saturn .

humble regards

prashant

(ps: do u sing bhajans?)

Nitin Khanna <sjvc wrote:

|| Namah Shivaaya ||Dear Ramdas Ji, Devotion / attraction to the deity can also be deciphered from the Vimshamsa (D20). This is in fact, a higher harmonic in the charts. Look for the influence of the Moon (Krishna) to the Trines as well as the 5th house in particular. This is what I have understood. Best wishes, Nitin.|| Namah Shivaaya ||--Ramadas Rao <ramadasraovarahamihira Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:37:27 +0000 (GMT)>-->>` nmae naray[ay,>om namo näräyaëäya|>Dear Sanjay P Ji,>Then in my chart,AK is Chandra and Karakamsha ( in Navamsha )is in Kanya with Surya in Kanya aspected by Guru

Vargothama from Meena Rasi.So now how will you explain about my Ishta Devatha ? I am a strong devotee of Lord Krishna.>With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,>Ramadas Rao.>sanjayp wrote:>|| Om Gurave Namah ||>Dear Partha,>Swami Vivekananda also had Navamsa Lagna in 12th from Ak. Ak in Sg >and D9 Lagna in Sc. Thus making it easy for him for self realization.>Lord Krishna Has Sun in Vi Navamsa thus his Ista Devata is same as >him Ak. Advanced souls like Chaitanya Mahaprabhu(Saturn Ak) can have >thier Ak same as 12th lord from Ak in Navamsa with no planets in 12th >from Kaarakamasa.>Warm Regards>S. Prabhakaran>>>>Om Tat Sat|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Get better spam protection with Mail

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Prashant Ji,

You have given me a good reply but my conjugal happiness is fantastic except that my wife has some kind of sickness one or the other always.From 2002,due to college studies for my daughter ,my wife shifted to my native place.

Now coming to Ishta Devatha,in Karakamsha Kanya Rasi,AK Chandra is with Surya who is 12th from him aspected by Vargothama Guru who is AmK.Shani's Rasi Drishti is there from Mithunamsha.So as you said Lord Krishna is my Ishta Devatha.Here in Kuwait I have a silver idol of Lord Krishna ( Bala Krishna indicated by Chandra's placement in Kanya ruled by Budha ) and daily I perform Abhishekam,Apply Sandalwood paste,and Archana with Tulasi leaves and then Nivedyam as Fruits and finally one Arati I am performing.But again ,you see the sign dispositor of Chandra in Navamsha ie., Budha who is with Shukra and both these are my 5th and 9th lords in Rasi chart and placed in Kumbha Rasi ruled by Shani and again Shani's placement is in Mithuna.Now Budha indicates Bhudevi and Shukra and Maha Lakshmi as per Nadi system who are in trine to Shani.Hence I also worship Lord Vishnu in the form of Saligrama ( in my native place which came to me through heridity) and a worshipper of

Mother Bhuvaneshwari.If you observe ,in my chart both Guru and Shukra are Vargothama but Guru is in the end of Meena Rashi but Shukra is very strong being in the middle of the Rasi.Being the significator of Yajur Veda,I am too much attached in chanting Yajur Veda Suktas and Mantras and performing of Havans.But I am a Rig Vedi and the Poojas are performed in Rig Vedic manner.So you will find in me both Rig and Yajur Vedic methods of worship.

Again in a simple way,as you said Kuja is in 10th which is very strong in Digbala and its placement in female Rasi Tula and aspects Chandra and hence I worship Shakti form of God ie., Mother Bhuvaneshwari.

Ketu in 8th house in Makha nakshatra made me to learn occult sciences like Jyotish and Palmistry,spirituality etc.The aspect of Vargothama Shukra to Ketu made me to worship Shri Shakti Vinayaka also.Again in a simple way,AK chandra which is Manah Karaka with natural Atma Karaka Surya or I can say Purusha Shakti and Stree Shakti are joined and aspected by Guru whom I can say Lord Narayana.

I hope I have given you enough informations.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

prashant narang <prashantnarang wrote:

dear ramdas rao ji

what sanjay wanted to say is if ista is same as ak or is with ak, then person is very spiritual. like in ur case ista is with ak in 5th house of navamsa; sun with moon means ak gets illuminated by ista's light. same way as moon reflects sun's light !! it is apsected by vargottama jupiter & sat from 2nd house. blessing of ur guru, astrology studies, & bittrness in ccnjugal relationship must have lead u to ur ista.. the sign virgo says u must observe purity in bhakti(5th) at all costs, since 7th lord is becoming ak, it also emphasises the need of purity in relationships. 5th house means navamsa lagna is in 9th from ak, hence u will be very religious or dharma parayana, & had ur father's or guru's blessings. but since u r a capriocorn, i wonder if people know abt this.

now the question who is ur ista? ista can also be seen from trines in rasi chart, 12 from karakamsa, & in d-20 chart. since moon is in lagna aspceted by malefic mars it indicates a devout vaisnava. that's the reason why u r feeling attached towards krisna.

god has many forms , many avatars, in each avatar or incarnations, he is worshipped in different forms,

in ur case, sun is with strong moon, aspected by vargotam ju, & saturn. there are two possibilities,

1) ur form of deity will reprsent all these qualities indicated by such planets.

or

i found ur case very interesting bcause i also have vargottama moon as ak with sun in virgo in 5th house aspecetd by piscean jupiter & saturn .

humble regards

prashant

|| Namah Shivaaya ||Dear Ramdas Ji, Devotion / attraction to the deity can also be deciphered from the Vimshamsa (D20). This is in fact, a higher harmonic in the charts. Look for the influence of the Moon (Krishna) to the Trines as well as the 5th house in particular. This is what I have understood. Best wishes, Nitin.|| Namah Shivaaya ||--Ramadas Rao <ramadasraovarahamihira Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:37:27 +0000 (GMT)>-->>` nmae naray[ay,>om namo näräyaëäya|>Dear Sanjay P Ji,>Then in my chart,AK is Chandra and Karakamsha ( in Navamsha )is in Kanya with Surya in Kanya aspected by Guru

Vargothama from Meena Rasi.So now how will you explain about my Ishta Devatha ? I am a strong devotee of Lord Krishna.>With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,>Ramadas Rao.>sanjayp wrote:>|| Om Gurave Namah ||>Dear Partha,>Swami Vivekananda also had Navamsa Lagna in 12th from Ak. Ak in Sg >and D9 Lagna in Sc. Thus making it easy for him for self realization.>Lord Krishna Has Sun in Vi Navamsa thus his Ista Devata is same as >him Ak. Advanced souls like Chaitanya Mahaprabhu(Saturn Ak) can have >thier Ak same as 12th lord from Ak in Navamsa with no planets in 12th >from Kaarakamasa.>Warm Regards>S. Prabhakaran>>>>Om Tat Sat|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Get better spam protection with Mail |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Insurance Special: Be informed on the best policies, services, tools and more.

|| Jaya Jagannath ||

Dear Prashant and Ramadas ji,

What Prashant says is correct. However,

let me elaborate some points. AK represents the soul in a person. The soul is

in constant search of getting free from this illusory world and is ready to

give whatever it got to the ista to get mukti from this material world, for it knows that nothing

belongs to it. Ista shows the deity to which the

person shall give and worship for getting free. When the Ista

happens to be the AK planet, then the person has been lifted to that level

whereby his atma/ soul becomes

his ista. Which means that the

person himself is his ista and this can only be

possible in divine souls.

However, there should not be any planet

conjoining this AK/ Ista planet, otherwise the

conjoining planet becomes the Ista devata.

Best Wishes

Sarajit

prashant narang

[prashantnarang]

Friday, February 27, 2004

9:25 AM

varahamihira

Re: |Sri Varaha| # ak as

moon with sun-to ramdas ji

dear ramdas rao ji

what sanjay wanted to say is if ista is same as ak or

is with ak, then person is very spiritual. like in ur case ista is with ak in

5th house of navamsa; sun with moon means ak gets illuminated by ista's

light. same way as moon reflects sun's light !! it is apsected by vargottama

jupiter & sat from 2nd house. blessing of ur guru, astrology studies, &

bittrness in ccnjugal relationship must have lead u to ur ista.. the sign virgo

says u must observe purity in bhakti(5th) at all costs, since 7th lord is

becoming ak, it also emphasises the need of purity in relationships. 5th house

means navamsa lagna is in 9th from ak, hence u will be very religious or dharma

parayana, & had ur father's or guru's blessings. but since u r a

capriocorn, i wonder if people know abt this.

now the question who is ur ista? ista can also

be seen from trines in rasi chart, 12 from karakamsa, & in d-20 chart.

since moon is in lagna aspceted by malefic mars it indicates a devout vaisnava.

that's the reason why u r feeling attached towards krisna.

god has many forms , many avatars, in each avatar or

incarnations, he is worshipped in different forms,

in ur case, sun is with strong moon, aspected by

vargotam ju, & saturn. there are two possibilities,

1) ur form of deity will reprsent all these

qualities indicated by such planets.

or

2) ur focus will slowly shift to lord ram or

shiva due to guru.

i found ur case very interesting bcause i also

have vargottama moon as ak with sun in virgo in 5th house aspecetd by

piscean jupiter & saturn .

humble regards

prashant

Nitin Khanna

<sjvc wrote:

|| Namah Shivaaya ||

Dear Ramdas Ji,

Devotion / attraction to the deity can also be

deciphered from the Vimshamsa (D20). This is in fact, a higher harmonic in the

charts.

Look for the influence of the Moon (Krishna) to

the Trines as well as the 5th house in particular. This is what I have

understood.

Best wishes,

Nitin.

|| Namah Shivaaya ||

---------- Original Message

-

Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao

varahamihira

Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:37:27 +0000 (GMT)

>---------- Original Message

-

>

>` nmae naray[ay,

>om namo näräyaëäya|

>Dear Sanjay P Ji,

>Then in my chart,AK is Chandra and Karakamsha

( in Navamsha )is in Kanya with Surya in Kanya aspected by Guru Vargothama from

Meena Rasi.So now how will you explain about my Ishta Devatha ? I am a strong

devotee of Lord Krishna.

>With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

>Ramadas Rao.

>sanjayp wrote:

>|| Om Gurave Namah ||

>Dear Partha,

>Swami Vivekananda also had Navamsa Lagna in

12th from Ak. Ak in Sg

>and D9 Lagna in Sc. Thus making it easy for

him for self realization.

>Lord Krishna Has Sun in Vi Navamsa thus his

Ista Devata is same as

>him Ak. Advanced souls like Chaitanya

Mahaprabhu(Saturn Ak) can have

>thier Ak same as 12th lord from Ak in Navamsa

with no planets in 12th

>from Kaarakamasa.

>Warm Regards

>S. Prabhakaran

>

>

>

>Om Tat Sat

|Om Tat Sat|

http://www.varahamihira

Get better spam protection with

Mail

|Om

Tat Sat|

http://www.varahamihira

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Sarajit,

Thanks for your explanation.Now the Rasi Drishti of Shani from 2nd house from Navamsha Lagna and Vargothama Guru from Meena Rasi ie.,7th house from AK with Ishta ,what does it indicate ? Prashant Ji is telling something about Brahma Yoga.But as per the dictums of BPHS and other classics,I dont feel this Yoga is there.So please throw some light on this.

Ramadas Rao.Sarajit Poddar <sarajit wrote:

|| Jaya Jagannath ||Dear Prashant and Ramadas ji,

What Prashant says is correct. However, let me elaborate some points. AK represents the soul in a person. The soul is in constant search of getting free from this illusory world and is ready to give whatever it got to the ista to get mukti from this material world, for it knows that nothing belongs to it. Ista shows the deity to which the person shall give and worship for getting free. When the Ista happens to be the AK planet, then the person has been lifted to that level whereby his atma/ soul becomes his ista. Which means that the person himself is his ista and this can only be possible in divine souls.

However, there should not be any planet conjoining this AK/ Ista planet, otherwise the conjoining planet becomes the Ista devata.

Best Wishes

Sarajit

prashant narang [prashantnarang] Friday, February 27, 2004 9:25 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| # ak as moon with sun-to ramdas ji

dear ramdas rao ji

or

humble regards

prashant

|| Namah Shivaaya ||Dear Ramdas Ji, Devotion / attraction to the deity can also be deciphered from the Vimshamsa (D20). This is in fact, a higher harmonic in the charts. Look for the influence of the Moon (Krishna) to the Trines as well as the 5th house in particular. This is what I have understood. Best wishes, Nitin.|| Namah Shivaaya ||---------- Original Message

-Ramadas Rao <ramadasraovarahamihira Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:37:27 +0000 (GMT)>-->>` nmae naray[ay,>om namo näräyaëäya|>Dear Sanjay P Ji,>Then in my chart,AK is Chandra and Karakamsha ( in Navamsha )is in Kanya with Surya in Kanya aspected by Guru Vargothama from Meena Rasi.So now how will you explain about my Ishta Devatha ? I am a strong devotee of Lord Krishna.>With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,>Ramadas Rao.>sanjayp wrote:>|| Om Gurave Namah ||>Dear Partha,>Swami Vivekananda also had Navamsa Lagna in 12th from Ak. Ak in Sg >and D9 Lagna in Sc. Thus making it easy for him for self realization.>Lord Krishna Has Sun in Vi Navamsa thus his Ista Devata is same as >him Ak. Advanced souls like Chaitanya Mahaprabhu(Saturn Ak) can have >thier Ak same as 12th lord from Ak in Navamsa with no planets in 12th >from Kaarakamasa.>Warm Regards>S. Prabhakaran>>>>Om Tat Sat|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Get better spam protection with Mail |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

sadgurudevaaye namah

dear ramdas ji,

may i say a few words abt brahma yoga...generally conjunction is the best postion to form a yoga. but, rasi dristi may also make one feel results of the yoga, especially when it is present in rasi as well as navamsa. ju & sat r mutually opposite in rasi, & aspect each other by rasi dristi in navmsa, sat aspects by graha dristi also. i came to know about brahma yoga from these discussion s only, so i m not particulary aware abt its classical refrences. sat is uchhesh of ist house lord mars, ju is uchhesh of 7th lord venus. hence their sambandha makes one study holy texts related to creation, if spirituality is indicated in the chart. a native had exchange between sat & ju, he was an archeologist, studying & teaching history of civilization, as otherwise spirituality was 'nt indicated in the chrt.

regards

prashantRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

Thanks for your explanation.Now the Rasi Drishti of Shani from 2nd house from Navamsha Lagna and Vargothama Guru from Meena Rasi ie.,7th house from AK with Ishta ,what does it indicate ? Prashant Ji is telling something about Brahma Yoga.But as per the dictums of BPHS and other classics,I dont feel this Yoga is there.So please throw some light on this.

What Prashant says is correct. However, let me elaborate some points. AK represents the soul in a person. The soul is in constant search of getting free from this illusory world and is ready to give whatever it got to the ista to get mukti from this material world, for it knows that nothing belongs to it. Ista shows the deity to which the person shall give and worship for getting free. When the Ista happens to be the AK planet, then the person has been lifted to that level whereby his atma/ soul becomes his ista. Which means that the person himself is his ista and this can only be possible in divine souls.

However, there should not be any planet conjoining this AK/ Ista planet, otherwise the conjoining planet becomes the Ista devata.

Best Wishes

Sarajit

prashant narang [prashantnarang] Friday, February 27, 2004 9:25 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| # ak as moon with sun-to ramdas ji

dear ramdas rao ji

or

humble regards

prashant

|| Namah Shivaaya ||Dear Ramdas Ji, Devotion / attraction to the deity can also be deciphered from the Vimshamsa (D20). This is in fact, a higher harmonic in the charts. Look for the influence of the Moon (Krishna) to the Trines as well as the 5th house in particular. This is what I have understood. Best wishes, Nitin.|| Namah Shivaaya ||---------- Original Message

-Ramadas Rao <ramadasraovarahamihira Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:37:27 +0000 (GMT)>-->>` nmae naray[ay,>om namo näräyaëäya|>Dear Sanjay P Ji,>Then in my chart,AK is Chandra and Karakamsha ( in Navamsha )is in Kanya with Surya in Kanya aspected by Guru Vargothama from Meena Rasi.So now how will you explain about my Ishta Devatha ? I am a strong devotee of Lord Krishna.>With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,>Ramadas Rao.>sanjayp wrote:>|| Om Gurave Namah ||>Dear Partha,>Swami Vivekananda also had Navamsa Lagna in 12th from Ak. Ak in Sg >and D9 Lagna in Sc. Thus making it easy for him for self realization.>Lord Krishna Has Sun in Vi Navamsa thus his Ista Devata is same as >him Ak. Advanced souls like Chaitanya Mahaprabhu(Saturn Ak) can have >thier Ak same as 12th lord from Ak in Navamsa with no planets in 12th >from Kaarakamasa.>Warm Regards>S. Prabhakaran>>>>Om Tat Sat|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Get better spam protection with Mail |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

sadgurudevaaye namah

dear ramdas ji,

may i say a few words abt brahma yoga...generally conjunction is the best postion to form a yoga. but, rasi dristi may also make one feel results of the yoga, especially when it is present in rasi as well as navamsa. ju & sat r mutually opposite in rasi, & aspect each other by rasi dristi in navmsa, sat aspects by graha dristi also. i came to know about brahma yoga from these discussion s only, so i m not particulary aware abt its classical refrences. sat is uchhesh of ist house lord mars, ju is uchhesh of 7th lord venus. hence their sambandha makes one study holy texts related to creation, if spirituality is indicated in the chart. a native had exchange between sat & ju, he was an archeologist, studying & teaching history of civilization, as otherwise spirituality was 'nt indicated in the chrt.

regards

` nmae naray[ay,

Best Wishes

Sarajit

dear ramdas rao ji

or

humble regards

prashant

` nmae naray[ay,

Thanks for your explanation.But did you observe in my Rasi chart,Shani's sign dispositor Budha is in 7th from Shani and is with Vargothama Budha ? Also in Navamsha chart,Shani who is in 2nd house of Mithuna Rasi is in Parivartana with Budha who is in 10th from D-9 Lagna in Kumbha Rasi who is with Vargothama Shukra . So now by this Parivartana,Guru is aspecting Budha and Shani is with Shukra. So is these combinations does indicate Raja Yoga with Buddhi Guru Yoga ?Also when in D-9 chart,2nd lord in 2nd from D-9 Lagna indicates Vak Siddhi Yoga.

When I am reading everyday 1 chapter from Shri MadBhagavadgeeta,I am getting new techniques.What do you say ?

Ramadas Rao.prashant narang <prashantnarang wrote:

sadgurudevaaye namah

dear ramdas ji,

regards

` nmae naray[ay,

Best Wishes

Sarajit

dear ramdas rao ji

or

humble regards

prashant

-Ramadas Rao <ramadasraovarahamihira Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:37:27 +0000 (GMT)>-->>` nmae naray[ay,>om namo näräyaëäya|>Dear Sanjay P Ji,>Then in my chart,AK is Chandra and Karakamsha ( in Navamsha )is in Kanya with Surya in Kanya aspected by Guru Vargothama from Meena Rasi.So now how will you explain about my Ishta Devatha ? I am a strong devotee of Lord Krishna.>With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,>Ramadas Rao.>sanjayp wrote:>|| Om Gurave Namah ||>Dear Partha,>Swami Vivekananda also had Navamsa Lagna in 12th from Ak. Ak in Sg >and D9 Lagna in Sc. Thus making it easy for him for self realization.>Lord Krishna Has Sun in Vi Navamsa thus his Ista Devata is same as >him Ak. Advanced souls like Chaitanya Mahaprabhu(Saturn Ak) can have >thier Ak same as 12th lord from Ak in Navamsa with no planets in 12th >from

Kaarakamasa.>Warm Regards>S. Prabhakaran>>>>Om Tat Sat|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

sadgurudevaaye namah

dear ramdas ji,

comments below..Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

Thanks for your explanation.But did you observe in my Rasi chart,Shani's sign dispositor Budha is in 7th from Shani and is with Vargothama jupiter ?

also see swagrahi rahu in 2nd with mantresh venus !! any benefic with rahu in aquarius gives good results. but there is only one problem , as rahu goes to amsa of badha house in d-9. have u felt any badhak results in rahu dasa?

Also in Navamsha chart,Shani who is in 2nd house of Mithuna Rasi is in Parivartana with Budha who is in 10th from D-9 Lagna in Kumbha Rasi who is with Vargothama Shukra . So now by this Parivartana,Guru is aspecting Budha and Shani is with Shukra. So is these combinations does indicate Raja Yoga with Buddhi Guru Yoga ?Also when in D-9 chart,2nd lord in 2nd from D-9 Lagna indicates Vak Siddhi Yoga.

yes ! 'feel good' for me too !

When I am reading everyday 1 chapter from Shri MadBhagavadgeeta,I am getting new techniques.What do you say ?

this is because, sun in 5th aspects swagrahi jupiter. ista as well as atma karaka is promoting jyotisha and vak-sidhhi. good to have most of the planets in shubh navamsa, promotes satwic thinking.

Ramadas Rao.

did u notice another similarity between our charts, our ak moon is in ghora shashtyamsa.

regards

prashantprashant narang <prashantnarang wrote:

sadgurudevaaye namah

dear ramdas ji,

regards

` nmae naray[ay,

Best Wishes

Sarajit

dear ramdas rao ji

or

humble regards

prashant

-Ramadas Rao <ramadasraovarahamihira Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:37:27 +0000 (GMT)>-->>` nmae naray[ay,>om namo näräyaëäya|>Dear Sanjay P Ji,>Then in my chart,AK is Chandra and Karakamsha ( in Navamsha )is in Kanya with Surya in Kanya aspected by Guru Vargothama from Meena Rasi.So now how will you explain about my Ishta Devatha ? I am a strong devotee of Lord Krishna.>With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,>Ramadas Rao.>sanjayp wrote:>|| Om Gurave Namah ||>Dear Partha,>Swami Vivekananda also had Navamsa Lagna in 12th from Ak. Ak in Sg >and D9 Lagna in Sc. Thus making it easy for him for self realization.>Lord Krishna Has Sun in Vi Navamsa thus his Ista Devata is same as >him Ak. Advanced souls like Chaitanya Mahaprabhu(Saturn Ak) can have >thier Ak same as 12th lord from Ak in Navamsa with no planets in 12th >from

Kaarakamasa.>Warm Regards>S. Prabhakaran>>>>Om Tat Sat|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

During Rahu Dasa,I was very young and was studying.I had good marks and studied B.Sc.At the age of about 10,I suffered from Typhoid.During Rahu- Chandra ie., between 8-4-1971 and 7-10-1972,First time I visited Mantralaya Shri Raghavendra Swamiji's Brindavan ( Samadhi ) who went to the Samadhi while alive.During Rahu-Kuja last, ie.,on 17-8-1973 ,I got a good job in a Govt.owned fertiliser plant in Mangalore.

Chandra in such Ghora Shastyamsha indicates my mother's health is always fluctuating and also as he is 7th lord,wife's health is also affecting too much but in all serious cases she fought with Yama,the God of death and came out successfully.

Ramadas Rao.prashant narang <prashantnarang wrote:

sadgurudevaaye namah

dear ramdas ji,

comments below..Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

Thanks for your explanation.But did you observe in my Rasi chart,Shani's sign dispositor Budha is in 7th from Shani and is with Vargothama jupiter ?

also see swagrahi rahu in 2nd with mantresh venus !! any benefic with rahu in aquarius gives good results. but there is only one problem , as rahu goes to amsa of badha house in d-9. have u felt any badhak results in rahu dasa?

Also in Navamsha chart,Shani who is in 2nd house of Mithuna Rasi is in Parivartana with Budha who is in 10th from D-9 Lagna in Kumbha Rasi who is with Vargothama Shukra . So now by this Parivartana,Guru is aspecting Budha and Shani is with Shukra. So is these combinations does indicate Raja Yoga with Buddhi Guru Yoga ?Also when in D-9 chart,2nd lord in 2nd from D-9 Lagna indicates Vak Siddhi Yoga.

yes ! 'feel good' for me too !

this is because, sun in 5th aspects swagrahi jupiter. ista as well as atma karaka is promoting jyotisha and vak-sidhhi. good to have most of the planets in shubh navamsa, promotes satwic thinking.

Ramadas Rao.

did u notice another similarity between our charts, our ak moon is in ghora shashtyamsa.

regards

prashantprashant narang <prashantnarang wrote:

sadgurudevaaye namah

dear ramdas ji,

regards

` nmae naray[ay,

Best Wishes

Sarajit

dear ramdas rao ji

or

humble regards

prashant