IndiaDivine.org

RE: Ak as Sun---to sanbjay ji & ramdas ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sadgurudevaaye namah,

respected sanjay ji & ramdas ji,

since now ramdas ji has attached his chart, would you please throw some light on saturn's involvement also (being a tamoguni planet), as it also aspects the ak & ista from 2nd house? sambandha(dristi) between ju & sat gives brahma yoga which makes him study vedas. this also explains his chanting of various mantras & suktas. & i said earlier that he is dharma parayana as navamsa lagna is 9th from ak. another factor is a5 or mantrapada in d-1 chart which will show the diffrent mantras chanted , this has ketu in 8th..

one thing more that i want to ask u , sanjay ji, that will the d-1 lordship of sun-the ista matters? in ramdas ji's case it is lord of 8th(same as a5), whereas in my case it is lord of 12, but is in a5 in taurus in 9th house with mars. (i m attaching my chart for better comparison)

almost same combination of ak & ista in navamsa is there in my chart, (sun +moon in virgo in 5th aspcetd by sat+ju in pisces in 11)but here the story is quite diffrent. i've never read any vedas nor worshipped devi bhubneswari, .....though sri krisna.. definitely yes!!

anyway, the main difference is that in my case ju is not vargottama, but is in pushkar amsa, & moon is vargottama. practically since we come from diffrent castes & cultures, so there has to be some diffrence.

plz correct me wherever u feel like...

regards

prashantguruji wrote:

::Om namo bhagavate vasudevaya::

Dear Ramdas ji

Namaste.

You have your atmakaraka in Virgo which is the same as Sri krishna. 12th lord from Karakamsa is Sun and indicates Sri Rama normally. However, this conjoins the Moon and this can be modified to Sri krishna due to the intense attachment the atma has with the Ista devata. thus the conjoining of the AK & Ista shows you are a very spiritual person and that you have realised that sri krishna is actually inside of you. Aspect of Jupiter only reinforces this as it will indicate such forms of Krishna as Guruvayyur or Jagannath that you will be very attached to. The Sun in trines to karakamsa shows that you will like the bhagavat gita very much...

Here the form of Krishna is normally not the Radha Krishna and you actually believe in the vishwarupa and Krishna as the ultimate savior, like Jagannatha or Guruvayyur, the great nirankaara Narayana..because all three satva guna planets are fully involved.

Lakshmi, Sri Bhubaneswari is the gati to the Ista and this is again shown by the Moon..your guess was right but you should note the aspect of Jupter can be a modification to this and Bhubaneswari will lead to Jagannath. good analysis.

p.s. can I have your birth details for my study.

With best regards,

Sanjay Rath

Maling address: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri 752001, India; Tel: 91.6752.226269; webpages: http://srath.com

--------------------------------

B Lakshmi Ramesh [b_lakshmi_ramesh] Friday, February 27, 2004 11:37 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Ak as Sun

Om Gurave NamahNamaste Ramadas Rao ji,Sun, the 12th lord from your karakamsa conjoins Moon, so that wayMoon can still indicate your ishta devata. If planets aspecting 12th house / lord can indicate ishta, then I think a planet which conjoins the 12th lord is equally, if not more, eligible to indicate ishta devata. I also seem to remember that you are a great a devotee of Bhuvaneshwari. Moon in virgo? Regards,Lakshmivarahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:> > ` nmae naray[ay,> om namo näräyaëäya|> Dear Sanjay P Ji,> Then in my chart,AK is Chandra and Karakamsha ( in Navamsha )is in Kanya with Surya in Kanya aspected by Guru Vargothama from Meena Rasi.So now how will you explain about my Ishta Devatha ? I am a strong devotee of Lord Krishna.> With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> Ramadas

Rao.> sanjayp@s... wrote:> || Om Gurave Namah ||> Dear Partha,> Swami Vivekananda also had Navamsa Lagna in 12th from Ak. Ak in Sg > and D9 Lagna in Sc. Thus making it easy for him for self realization.> Lord Krishna Has Sun in Vi Navamsa thus his Ista Devata is same as > him Ak. Advanced souls like Chaitanya Mahaprabhu(Saturn Ak) can have > thier Ak same as 12th lord from Ak in Navamsa with no planets in 12th > from Kaarakamasa.> Warm Regards> S. Prabhakaran> > > > Om Tat Sat> > > > varahamihira , "V.Partha sarathy" > <partvinu5> wrote:> > Dear Sanjayji> > > > Swami Vivekananda has sun as AK, didn't he grasp the light of > > paramatma? in one of your articles, you said Lord Krishna has sun > as > > AK.> > regards> >

partha> > > > varahamihira , <guruji@s...> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > ::Om namo bhagavate vasudevaya::> > > Dear Nitish> > > Look for affliction to the sun..why do we look for people with > Sun > > as AK> > > having a strong aham? Because among the lights, the sun is the > > brightest and> > > the people with the sun as AK bask intheir own glory as their own > > light is> > > bright enough to delude them into this untruth. They fail to > grasp > > the light> > > of the paramatama.> > > With best regards,> > > Sanjay Rath> > > > > > Maling address: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri 752001, India; Tel:> > > 91.6752.226269; webpages: http://srath.com> > > --------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > Nitish Arya [yeeahoo_99] > > > Friday, February 20, 2004 12:13 PM> > > varahamihira > > > RE: |Sri Varaha| Navarasa and the Bha Chakra> > > > > > Dear Sarbani,> > > What colour do u assign to people with Sun AK - white or > > transparent? How> > > do you judge that a person with Sun AK has a strong "aham" or not?> > > regards,> > > nitish> > > --- Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani@s...> wrote:> > > > Dear Sanjay,> > > > > > > > The Sun is the sarvatma, the white light. When it gets > refracted, > > the >

> > > individual jivatmas are born. Each of these jivatmas have a > > particular > > > > colour, which is the colour of our Atma Karaka. If that colour > is > > > > strong in us, it implies that we have a strong 'aham'. To be > > white or > > > > colourless is the most desirable, as it implies our aham is > > dissolved, > > > > and we are that much closer/one to God. That is why people with > > Rahu > > > > AK are considered to be spiritual, as black absorbs all > colours, > > and > > > > many spiritual personas like Srila Prabhupada and Ramakrishna > > > > Paramhansa have Rahu as AK. The jivatma is a spark of the > > Paramatma, > > > > that spark which created us, and in you Sanjay that spark has > > taken on > > > > the hue of red, as your

AK is Mars. It is that spark that has > > caused > > > > you creation and brought you to this earth. The Moon represents > > the > > > > Mana; that is the playground of the 'aham', the hotbed of > > thoughts and > > > > emotions. The Moon rules emotions.> > > > Emotions and are all about> > > > jala tatva. I understand you if you chose Navamsa on the basis > of > > > > equating 9 with it, but not because of the Sun. For example, > can > > we > > > > see it from the Moon in the Navamsha by examining the 9 > planets? > > I > > > > don't know...> > > > > > > > Best regards,> > > > > > > > Sarbani > > > > > > > > > > > >

sanjayp@s...> > > > [sanjayp@s...]> > > > Thursday, February 19, 2004 10:02 PM> > > > varahamihira > > > > Re: |Sri Varaha| Navarasa and the Bha Chakra> > > > > > > > || Om Gurave Namah ||> > > > Dear Sarbani,> > > > Yes, The soul is indestructible. But that may not mean that it > > cannot > > > > create the Navarasa. What I mean is just like the 7 colours are > > in the > > > > Sun rays. All the emotions origin is in Sun, The moon just > passes > > thru > > > > different phases and highlights one them like a Prism.> > > > So I was thinking a division which takes this Sun and moon.> > > > Interaction I thought Navamsa is such a one where both > > Nakshtramsa and > >

> > Sun-Zodiac is taken in consideration.> > > > > > > > Something like the 7 Oceans and taste of Water and we have> > > > Saptamsa/D7 for creation of physical beings.> > > > > > > > Warm Regards> > > > S. Prabhakaran> > > > Om Tat Sat> > > > > > > > http://www.asitis.com/13/34.html> > > > > > > > yatha prakasayaty ekah> > > > krtsnam lokam imam ravih> > > > ksetram ksetri tatha krtsnam> > > > prakasayati bharata> > > > > > > > SYNONYMS> > > > > > > > yatha--as; prakasayati--illuminates; ekah--one; krtsnam--the > > whole; > > > > lokam--universe; imam--this; ravih--the sun; ksetram--this > body; > > >

> ksetri--the soul; tatha--similarly; krtsnam--all; prakasayati-- > > > > illuminates; bharata--O son of Bharata.> > > > TRANSLATION> > > > > > > > O son of Bharata, as the sun alone illuminates all this > universe, > > so > > > > does the living entity, one within the body, illuminate the > > entire > > > > body by consciousness.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > varahamihira , "Sarbani> > > > Sarkar" <sarbani@s...>> > > > wrote:> > > > > Dear Sanjay,> > > > > > > > > > We have learned that the soul is devoid of any> > > > emotion, colour, is > > > > > neither born nor dies, it cannot be burned, dried> > >

> or flooded...so> > > > can> > > > > the soul be associated with the navarasas? The> > > > Moon, yes...very much > > > > > so...I would like to know what other members think> > > > of this...> > > > > > > > > > Best regards,> > > > > > > > > > Sarbani> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > |Om Tat Sat|> > > > http://www.varahamihira> > > >

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Prashant Ji,

Thanks for the analysis of my chart.But I am wondering Am I have Brahma Yoga ? I am leaving this to analyse by Shri Sanjay Ji .

Now I had gone through your chart.In your chart ,the Lagna falls in Kanya with Chandra,Guru and Shani and these are in trine with Ketu in Makara and Surya and Kuja in Vrishabha as all these 3 signs indicate South direction.Now who are these planets ? Surya is natural Atma Karaka,Chandra is Manah Karaka,Kuja is Ahamkara Karaka,Guru is Jnana Karaka,Shani is Karma Karaka and Ketu is Moksha Karaka and association of all these planets indicate you also will be an expert in Jyotish and related studies. And you are also highly spiritual and worship Lord Krishna.But your Chara AK Chandra is 11th lord in Rasi chart which is disposited by Rahu with Mandi which is not desirable. Makara is occupied by Moksha Karaka Ketu and this sign is natural Karma Sthana lorded by Shani who is Karma Karaka.Now Ketu does not have any interest in Karma which is against the principle of Shani and so there is always an obstruction in carrying your Karmas.Here I am using Nadi techniques.

Now Ketu is in 10 Deg.19' and Shani is in 9 Deg.27' and Guru 7 Deg.13' and so both Guru and Shani are in lesser longitude than Ketu indicating these 2 important planets are under Ketu's control or I can say Ketu has eclipsed both thse planets Guru and Shani whereas all other planets in South direction ie., Surya -27 Deg.41',Kuja-11 Deg.28',Chandra-29 Deg.32' are at higher longitudes than Ketu.That means Ketu is the controlling planet for Karma and Jnana Karakas.Another thing I observed is Ketu in 5th house is in Dharma Tattwa sthana from Lagna and is not in Moksha Sthana ie., 4th or 8th or 12th house.Also your A5 is in 9th house,another Dharma Sthana whereas in my chart A5 is in 8th house with Ketu in Makha Nakshatra and this position of Ketu indicates the native learns Mantra Shastra and has occult power.

In your chart ,Lagna,Guru and Shani are in Pushkaramsha and this indeed a very auspicious positions for the planets next to Vargothama.In your chart in D-9 chart Guru is in Meena Rasi with Shani and vargothama A5 is in 3rd from them in Lagnamsha whereas in my chart,Guru is in trine to A5 in D-9 chart and this is the position why I am interested in chanting Vedic Mantras and Suktas etc.Also in your chart,in D-9 chart,from Karakamsha and AK chandra,only Budha (V) is in trine and this indicates you will write good articles connected to spirituality,Lord Krishna etc.and you may become a Sanyasi whereas in my chart, in D-9 chart,from Karakamsha and AK Chandra,Kuja and Ketu are in trine indicating the native is well versed in Mantra Shastras etc.Also in your chart,there is Parivrajya Yoga formed by Chandra and Shani who aspect by Rasi Drishti over AK in Dhanu.Also Budha in 5th from Karakamsha or AK in D-9 indicates you will study Mimasa or Tattwa Shastra.

Finally when I saw the SAV of Rasi chart,your Lagna has got 21 Bindus and in my chart,Makara Lagna has 40 Bindus and that is why you find a lot of differences between me and yourself.

Now coming to Drig Dasa, from 12-6-2004,Mesha Rasi Drig Dasa will start and from 14-10-2004 to 13-11-2004,Makara Antara Dasa will run.Makara is occupied by Ketu and is in trine to A5.Also from 28/08/2004 transit Guru will enter Kanya Rasi and thus activate your natal Guru,Chandra and Shani and this Guru will aspect your natal Ketu and A5 also.In D-9 chart,this Transit Guru will be over your Chara AK Chandra and AmK Surya and will aspect Budha (V) in Makara and Navamsha Lagna with A5 there and this indicates during the period said above you will be initiated with Tripura Sundari Sadhana bya competent Guru as transit Guru's aspect on your Lagna lord Budha in Navamsha indicates the worship of Tripura Sundari.Also this is in trine with natural AK Surya and Manah Karaka Chandra.So you will be meeting a Guru in the above said time.

I hope I have given a fair analysis of your chart connected with Spirituality and related matters.

I also request Shri Sanjay Ji to give further analysis if he needs.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Nama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.prashant narang <prashantnarang wrote:

sadgurudevaaye namah,

since now ramdas ji has attached his chart, would you please throw some light on saturn's involvement also (being a tamoguni planet), as it also aspects the ak & ista from 2nd house? sambandha(dristi) between ju & sat gives brahma yoga which makes him study vedas. this also explains his chanting of various mantras & suktas. & i said earlier that he is dharma parayana as navamsa lagna is 9th from ak. another factor is a5 or mantrapada in d-1 chart which will show the diffrent mantras chanted , this has ketu in 8th..

one thing more that i want to ask u , sanjay ji, that will the d-1 lordship of sun-the ista matters? in ramdas ji's case it is lord of 8th(same as a5), whereas in my case it is lord of 12, but is in a5 in taurus in 9th house with mars. (i m attaching my chart for better comparison)

almost same combination of ak & ista in navamsa is there in my chart, (sun +moon in virgo in 5th aspcetd by sat+ju in pisces in 11)but here the story is quite diffrent. i've never read any vedas nor worshipped devi bhubneswari, .....though sri krisna.. definitely yes!!

anyway, the main difference is that in my case ju is not vargottama, but is in pushkar amsa, & moon is vargottama. practically since we come from diffrent castes & cultures, so there has to be some diffrence.

regards

prashantguruji wrote:

Dear Ramdas ji

Namaste.

You have your atmakaraka in Virgo which is the same as Sri krishna. 12th lord from Karakamsa is Sun and indicates Sri Rama normally. However, this conjoins the Moon and this can be modified to Sri krishna due to the intense attachment the atma has with the Ista devata. thus the conjoining of the AK & Ista shows you are a very spiritual person and that you have realised that sri krishna is actually inside of you. Aspect of Jupiter only reinforces this as it will indicate such forms of Krishna as Guruvayyur or Jagannath that you will be very attached to. The Sun in trines to karakamsa shows that you will like the bhagavat gita very much...

Here the form of Krishna is normally not the Radha Krishna and you actually believe in the vishwarupa and Krishna as the ultimate savior, like Jagannatha or Guruvayyur, the great nirankaara Narayana..because all three satva guna planets are fully involved.

Lakshmi, Sri Bhubaneswari is the gati to the Ista and this is again shown by the Moon..your guess was right but you should note the aspect of Jupter can be a modification to this and Bhubaneswari will lead to Jagannath. good analysis.

With best regards,

Sanjay Rath

Maling address: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri 752001, India; Tel: 91.6752.226269; webpages: http://srath.com

B Lakshmi Ramesh [b_lakshmi_ramesh] Friday, February 27, 2004 11:37 AMvarahamihira Subject: Re: |Sri Varaha| Ak as Sun

Om Gurave NamahNamaste Ramadas Rao ji,Sun, the 12th lord from your karakamsa conjoins Moon, so that wayMoon can still indicate your ishta devata. If planets aspecting 12th house / lord can indicate ishta, then I think a planet which conjoins the 12th lord is equally, if not more, eligible to indicate ishta devata. I also seem to remember that you are a great a devotee of Bhuvaneshwari. Moon in virgo? Regards,Lakshmivarahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:> > ` nmae naray[ay,> om namo näräyaëäya|> Dear Sanjay P Ji,> Then in my chart,AK is Chandra and Karakamsha ( in Navamsha )is in Kanya with Surya in Kanya aspected by Guru Vargothama from Meena Rasi.So now how will you explain about my Ishta Devatha ? I am a strong devotee of Lord Krishna.> With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> Ramadas

Rao.> sanjayp@s... wrote:> || Om Gurave Namah ||> Dear Partha,> Swami Vivekananda also had Navamsa Lagna in 12th from Ak. Ak in Sg > and D9 Lagna in Sc. Thus making it easy for him for self realization.> Lord Krishna Has Sun in Vi Navamsa thus his Ista Devata is same as > him Ak. Advanced souls like Chaitanya Mahaprabhu(Saturn Ak) can have > thier Ak same as 12th lord from Ak in Navamsa with no planets in 12th > from Kaarakamasa.> Warm Regards> S. Prabhakaran> > > > Om Tat Sat> > > > varahamihira , "V.Partha sarathy" > <partvinu5> wrote:> > Dear Sanjayji> > > > Swami Vivekananda has sun as AK, didn't he grasp the light of > > paramatma? in one of your articles, you said Lord Krishna has sun > as > > AK.> > regards> >

partha> > > > varahamihira , <guruji@s...> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > ::Om namo bhagavate vasudevaya::> > > Dear Nitish> > > Look for affliction to the sun..why do we look for people with > Sun > > as AK> > > having a strong aham? Because among the lights, the sun is the > > brightest and> > > the people with the sun as AK bask intheir own glory as their own > > light is> > > bright enough to delude them into this untruth. They fail to > grasp > > the light> > > of the paramatama.> > > With best regards,> > > Sanjay Rath> > > > > > Maling address: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri 752001, India; Tel:> > > 91.6752.226269; webpages: http://srath.com> > > --------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > Nitish Arya [yeeahoo_99] > > > Friday, February 20, 2004 12:13 PM> > > varahamihira > > > RE: |Sri Varaha| Navarasa and the Bha Chakra> > > > > > Dear Sarbani,> > > What colour do u assign to people with Sun AK - white or > > transparent? How> > > do you judge that a person with Sun AK has a strong "aham" or not?> > > regards,> > > nitish> > > --- Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani@s...> wrote:> > > > Dear Sanjay,> > > > > > > > The Sun is the sarvatma, the white light. When it gets > refracted, > > the >

> > > individual jivatmas are born. Each of these jivatmas have a > > particular > > > > colour, which is the colour of our Atma Karaka. If that colour > is > > > > strong in us, it implies that we have a strong 'aham'. To be > > white or > > > > colourless is the most desirable, as it implies our aham is > > dissolved, > > > > and we are that much closer/one to God. That is why people with > > Rahu > > > > AK are considered to be spiritual, as black absorbs all > colours, > > and > > > > many spiritual personas like Srila Prabhupada and Ramakrishna > > > > Paramhansa have Rahu as AK. The jivatma is a spark of the > > Paramatma, > > > > that spark which created us, and in you Sanjay that spark has > > taken on > > > > the hue of red, as your

AK is Mars. It is that spark that has > > caused > > > > you creation and brought you to this earth. The Moon represents > > the > > > > Mana; that is the playground of the 'aham', the hotbed of > > thoughts and > > > > emotions. The Moon rules emotions.> > > > Emotions and are all about> > > > jala tatva. I understand you if you chose Navamsa on the basis > of > > > > equating 9 with it, but not because of the Sun. For example, > can > > we > > > > see it from the Moon in the Navamsha by examining the 9 > planets? > > I > > > > don't know...> > > > > > > > Best regards,> > > > > > > > Sarbani > > > > > > > > > > > >

sanjayp@s...> > > > [sanjayp@s...]> > > > Thursday, February 19, 2004 10:02 PM> > > > varahamihira > > > > Re: |Sri Varaha| Navarasa and the Bha Chakra> > > > > > > > || Om Gurave Namah ||> > > > Dear Sarbani,> > > > Yes, The soul is indestructible. But that may not mean that it > > cannot > > > > create the Navarasa. What I mean is just like the 7 colours are > > in the > > > > Sun rays. All the emotions origin is in Sun, The moon just > passes > > thru > > > > different phases and highlights one them like a Prism.> > > > So I was thinking a division which takes this Sun and moon.> > > > Interaction I thought Navamsa is such a one where both > > Nakshtramsa and > >

> > Sun-Zodiac is taken in consideration.> > > > > > > > Something like the 7 Oceans and taste of Water and we have> > > > Saptamsa/D7 for creation of physical beings.> > > > > > > > Warm Regards> > > > S. Prabhakaran> > > > Om Tat Sat> > > > > > > > http://www.asitis.com/13/34.html> > > > > > > > yatha prakasayaty ekah> > > > krtsnam lokam imam ravih> > > > ksetram ksetri tatha krtsnam> > > > prakasayati bharata> > > > > > > > SYNONYMS> > > > > > > > yatha--as; prakasayati--illuminates; ekah--one; krtsnam--the > > whole; > > > > lokam--universe; imam--this; ravih--the sun; ksetram--this > body; > > >

> ksetri--the soul; tatha--similarly; krtsnam--all; prakasayati-- > > > > illuminates; bharata--O son of Bharata.> > > > TRANSLATION> > > > > > > > O son of Bharata, as the sun alone illuminates all this > universe, > > so > > > > does the living entity, one within the body, illuminate the > > entire > > > > body by consciousness.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > varahamihira , "Sarbani> > > > Sarkar" <sarbani@s...>> > > > wrote:> > > > > Dear Sanjay,> > > > > > > > > > We have learned that the soul is devoid of any> > > > emotion, colour, is > > > > > neither born nor dies, it cannot be burned, dried> > >

> or flooded...so> > > > can> > > > > the soul be associated with the navarasas? The> > > > Moon, yes...very much > > > > > so...I would like to know what other members think> > > > of this...> > > > > > > > > > Best regards,> > > > > > > > > > Sarbani> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > |Om Tat Sat|> > > > http://www.varahamihira> > > >

sadgurudevaye namah

dear ramdas ji,

thanx for the wondrful analysis! i sincerely want to learn nadi techniques from u.

u r correct that i m not much interested in too much of occutism & mantrasastra.... & yes.. interested definitely in pravrajya. once sanjay had attributed this 5th house ketu to lord ganesha as well. but being from hindu punjabi family, ketu signifies gurugranth sahib in my case. so, i was very interested in sikhism. but, vedic significations are also there upto an extent. i also read bhagvat gita in my sun antara, read two versions of ramayana, chant mahamrityunjaya & gayatri, in ju md-ad, started with bhaagvat. though i dont chant vishnu sahasranaam, but i listen to it daily. i generally dont wind up my poojas with aarti, but with ardaas in 'sikh' way. i 've read couple of sikh scriptures as well, also like to sing sikh sabads, though voice is not so good. this also because my bk is rahu which aspects a5 & 9th house.it represents unconventionality. i found my guru in rahu-sun,

i've recieved my mantra. anyway, i'll surely inform u if something happens in october, i also feel the same.

another major diffrence which was left untouched is lagnamsa, that's is diffrent in our cases. we see 2nd from lagnamsa to see focus of dhi. ur lagnamsa is in 9th, 2nd from it has mercury & venus, this house also falls 6th from ak, hence also the house palan devata. this shows karma yoga in ur life, as 10 being an upachaya & karma sthana.

on the other hand, my lagnamsa coincides with karakamsa 5th house, 2nd from it is 6th with rahu. 6th is also upaachaya, related to struggle or sewa....is the focus related to fighting for noble cause? as u said ak is dispositor of rahu & mandi, so it has to drink the venom. moreover, rahu is in vishdagdha shashtyamsa. if u see lagna's shashtyamsa(after rectification), it is daavgni, a forest fire which purifies. even in d-1 chart, i have shoola yoga, which indicates battles & fighting.the significator of shoola oga is mars , it is in 9th, 5planets are also in dharma trikona, will this be related to dharma?

eagerly waiting for ur comments....

regards

prashant

ps: this is a sincere request , i desperately want to learn nadi techniques from u, plz teach me..

Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

Thanks for the analysis of my chart.But I am wondering Am I have Brahma Yoga ? I am leaving this to analyse by Shri Sanjay Ji .

Now I had gone through your chart.In your chart ,the Lagna falls in Kanya with Chandra,Guru and Shani and these are in trine with Ketu in Makara and Surya and Kuja in Vrishabha as all these 3 signs indicate South direction.Now who are these planets ? Surya is natural Atma Karaka,Chandra is Manah Karaka,Kuja is Ahamkara Karaka,Guru is Jnana Karaka,Shani is Karma Karaka and Ketu is Moksha Karaka and association of all these planets indicate you also will be an expert in Jyotish and related studies. And you are also highly spiritual and worship Lord Krishna.But your Chara AK Chandra is 11th lord in Rasi chart which is disposited by Rahu with Mandi which is not desirable. Makara is occupied by Moksha Karaka Ketu and this sign is natural Karma Sthana lorded by Shani who is Karma Karaka.Now Ketu does not have any interest in Karma which is against the principle of Shani and so there is always an obstruction in carrying your Karmas.Here I am using Nadi techniques.

Now Ketu is in 10 Deg.19' and Shani is in 9 Deg.27' and Guru 7 Deg.13' and so both Guru and Shani are in lesser longitude than Ketu indicating these 2 important planets are under Ketu's control or I can say Ketu has eclipsed both thse planets Guru and Shani whereas all other planets in South direction ie., Surya -27 Deg.41',Kuja-11 Deg.28',Chandra-29 Deg.32' are at higher longitudes than Ketu.That means Ketu is the controlling planet for Karma and Jnana Karakas.Another thing I observed is Ketu in 5th house is in Dharma Tattwa sthana from Lagna and is not in Moksha Sthana ie., 4th or 8th or 12th house.Also your A5 is in 9th house,another Dharma Sthana whereas in my chart A5 is in 8th house with Ketu in Makha Nakshatra and this position of Ketu indicates the native learns Mantra Shastra and has occult power.

In your chart ,Lagna,Guru and Shani are in Pushkaramsha and this indeed a very auspicious positions for the planets next to Vargothama.In your chart in D-9 chart Guru is in Meena Rasi with Shani and vargothama A5 is in 3rd from them in Lagnamsha whereas in my chart,Guru is in trine to A5 in D-9 chart and this is the position why I am interested in chanting Vedic Mantras and Suktas etc.Also in your chart,in D-9 chart,from Karakamsha and AK chandra,only Budha (V) is in trine and this indicates you will write good articles connected to spirituality,Lord Krishna etc.and you may become a Sanyasi whereas in my chart, in D-9 chart,from Karakamsha and AK Chandra,Kuja and Ketu are in trine indicating the native is well versed in Mantra Shastras etc.Also in your chart,there is Parivrajya Yoga formed by Chandra and Shani who aspect by Rasi Drishti over AK in Dhanu.Also Budha in 5th from Karakamsha or AK in D-9 indicates you will study Mimasa or Tattwa Shastra.

Finally when I saw the SAV of Rasi chart,your Lagna has got 21 Bindus and in my chart,Makara Lagna has 40 Bindus and that is why you find a lot of differences between me and yourself.

Now coming to Drig Dasa, from 12-6-2004,Mesha Rasi Drig Dasa will start and from 14-10-2004 to 13-11-2004,Makara Antara Dasa will run.Makara is occupied by Ketu and is in trine to A5.Also from 28/08/2004 transit Guru will enter Kanya Rasi and thus activate your natal Guru,Chandra and Shani and this Guru will aspect your natal Ketu and A5 also.In D-9 chart,this Transit Guru will be over your Chara AK Chandra and AmK Surya and will aspect Budha (V) in Makara and Navamsha Lagna with A5 there and this indicates during the period said above you will be initiated with Tripura Sundari Sadhana bya competent Guru as transit Guru's aspect on your Lagna lord Budha in Navamsha indicates the worship of Tripura Sundari.Also this is in trine with natural AK Surya and Manah Karaka Chandra.So you will be meeting a Guru in the above said time.

I hope I have given a fair analysis of your chart connected with Spirituality and related matters.

sadgurudevaaye namah,

regards

prashantguruji wrote:

Dear Ramdas ji

Namaste.

With best regards,

Sanjay Rath

` nmae naray[ay,

Thanks for the detailed information.Now I forgot to inform you that as per Nadi techniques,Mokshakaraka Ketu in trine with Karma Karaka Shani and Deva Guru , Surya,the natural AK and Kuja,the natural karaka for energy,a yoga called Moksha- Karma -Guru Yoga which is very strong in the chart. The indications are you will perform activities which are connected to Moksha Karma and you will attain the position of a Guru later on in your life.As Surya is with Kuja,it also indicates you will be a famous and a strong Guru in Kshatriya ( Sikh ? ) community. This prediction from Nadi system will never go wrong. So to achieve this dignified post,you have to cross so many hurdles and enemies from your own community.

Now regarding teaching of Nadi techniques,I will do this as and when I get free.Can I send the details to your personal mail box ?

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

sadgurudevaye namah

dear ramdas ji,

thanx for the wondrful analysis! i sincerely want to learn nadi techniques from u.

u r correct that i m not much interested in too much of occutism & mantrasastra.... & yes.. interested definitely in pravrajya. once sanjay had attributed this 5th house ketu to lord ganesha as well. but being from hindu punjabi family, ketu signifies gurugranth sahib in my case. so, i was very interested in sikhism. but, vedic significations are also there upto an extent. i also read bhagvat gita in my sun antara, read two versions of ramayana, chant mahamrityunjaya & gayatri, in ju md-ad, started with bhaagvat. though i dont chant vishnu sahasranaam, but i listen to it daily. i generally dont wind up my poojas with aarti, but with ardaas in 'sikh' way. i 've read couple of sikh scriptures as well, also like to sing sikh sabads, though voice is not so good. this also because my bk is rahu which aspects a5 & 9th house.it represents unconventionality. i found my guru in rahu-sun,

i've recieved my mantra. anyway, i'll surely inform u if something happens in october, i also feel the same.

another major diffrence which was left untouched is lagnamsa, that's is diffrent in our cases. we see 2nd from lagnamsa to see focus of dhi. ur lagnamsa is in 9th, 2nd from it has mercury & venus, this house also falls 6th from ak, hence also the house palan devata. this shows karma yoga in ur life, as 10 being an upachaya & karma sthana.

on the other hand, my lagnamsa coincides with karakamsa 5th house, 2nd from it is 6th with rahu. 6th is also upaachaya, related to struggle or sewa....is the focus related to fighting for noble cause? as u said ak is dispositor of rahu & mandi, so it has to drink the venom. moreover, rahu is in vishdagdha shashtyamsa. if u see lagna's shashtyamsa(after rectification), it is daavgni, a forest fire which purifies. even in d-1 chart, i have shoola yoga, which indicates battles & fighting.the significator of shoola oga is mars , it is in 9th, 5planets are also in dharma trikona, will this be related to dharma?

eagerly waiting for ur comments....

regards

prashant

ps: this is a sincere request , i desperately want to learn nadi techniques from u, plz teach me..

Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

sadgurudevaaye namah,

regards

prashantguruji wrote:

Dear Ramdas ji

Namaste.

With best regards,

Sanjay Rath