IndiaDivine.org

Jack Welch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sunil

Thanks for the query, i shall analyse the chart of Jack Welch.

Jack Welch is sagittarius rising, and the first thing that i could notice is the Vijaya Yoga in lagna. The Mars and Rahu are tightly conjunct the lagna, within an arc minute, and this defines his dynamic personality.

Mars in lagna makes a person cruel, short tempered, bellicose but an inspired fighter. He has been called the manager of the century,if you look at his Rajya Pada, you would notice that there is jupiter and Sun. Well jupiter in trines to Rajya Pada does give big titles, the fact that there is Sun has given him the title of a manager. Mercury in Al in libra has given him the tag of a maverick deal maker(libra is all about deals and trading, mercury is the trader)

His Sudden elevation in 1981 can be attributed to some important factors.a) Saturn and jupiter were transiting Virgo, which is his natal 10th house, and also houses Venus. Thus there was bound to be good results pertaining to career.,

b) In Rasi The narayana dasa of Gemini was running, and it had to give results of debilitated nodes in kendra(Tasmin ...). This was sudden, and he beat out 6 other contenders, owing to the sudden factor of Ketu(Ketu can be very erratic, sudden and here he is in gemini, whose lord mercury is in AL, thus giving the sudden rise)

c) The narayana dasa in Dasamsa was of Libra-cancer. And it is clear from his dasamsa. Libra houses the potent venus-jupiter combo, + the antardasa was of lagna(cancer) thus giving results to the self.

d) His marriage has been troublesome affair. Rahu-ketu axis predominates in both rasi chakra as well as Navamsa chakra. The fact that there is mars in 2nd house in navamsa, ensured that he had some kind of secret affairs(Mars in scorpio), and also a second marriage.

e) The most important point ofcourse is the fact that His Atma Karaka is Mars who is in Isana Dasamsa, Maya Siddhamsa, and Karala Damshtra Sashtyamsa. WHile in Dasamsa, mars in Isana has given him the vision to take his company forward, and in Maya Siddhamsa has given him rare abilities to construct huge empire. Karala Damshtra means frightful teethed, and this would imply a strong, domineering CEO.

f) You can also note that Sun is in 2nd house in dasamsa, bringing him huge gains with respect to his profession. 10th lord mercury is in Mesha navamsa, signifying his fierce martian qualities.

g) ANother important point is the name of his famous book, which is "Straight from the Gut". Gut is the area just above navel, and rules the Manipura Chakra. It is agni tatwa, ruled by Mars, and the beeja for this chakra is Ram. Well you can see the presence of Mars in the title of His book. Now we can understand the AK Quite well.

best wishesparthaSunil John <suniljohn_2004 wrote:

Dear Partha,

How are you doing, would u like to analyse this chart of famous man JAck Welch, would u kindly do it on the list so that all of us learn.

His birth details and bio below.

Best wishes

Sunil John

Jack Welch, the famous ex-CEO of GE

Got this information from the Rodden site,

"

19th Nov 1935

10.30 am EST +5.00

Peabody, MA

42N31'40''

70 W 55'45''

Rodden rating is a double AA

Source hospital records

Biography

American business executive, perhaps the most touted CEO in America over the past 20 years. The head of General Electric from 1981, Welch retired on 9/07/2001 with a record of returning more value to shareholders than even Bill Gates or Sam Walton, an increase of more than 3,000% during his tenure. His autobiography, "Jack: Straight From the Gut," became an instant best-seller upon its publication, 9/11/2001.

Welch recreated GE, taking an inefficient company into an upwardly mobile behemoth that sells airplane engines, provides mortgages and runs a TV network. A ferocious deal-maker, he was named Manager of the Century by Fortune magazine. For 20 years, Jack worked his way through GE, including the plastics division and Credit corporation, rising to the top job in 1981, succeeding Reginald Jones. When he retired, he left his hand-picked successor, Jeff Immelt. He spent five weeks on a tour to promote the book that copped a $7 million dollar advance, and was then available as a Consultant. He joined a New York private equity firm as a special partner.

A slight man who speaks with a heavy Boston accent, Jack comes across like an ordinary Joe, putting people at ease. He can be blunt, crude, coarse, profane and funny, what may be called “paht of his chahm.” He’s a man’s man with three passions; G.E., golf and the Boston Red Sox. He went through a divorce and two heart attacks along the way and admits that he could have been a better dad to his four kids. He was the only child of older parents. His dad was a conductor on the railroad and he was closest to his mom, who encouraged his self-confidence when he stuttered. He was devastated by her death in 1965. He studied chemical engineering at the University of Illinois and started with GE in 1960 at a salary of $10,500 a year.

When his first marriage broke up in 1987, he wrote that it was “difficult and painful.” As to parenting, he could only note that he was “the ultimate workaholic.” His second wife, Jane, is a spirited Alabama-born lawyer 17 years younger than he. They both love golf and are both club champions. They live in Connecticut but vacation in Nantucket. Welch's second marriage came to an end with the public disclosure of his affair with Suzy Wetlaufer, 42, a divorce who edits the Harvard Business Review. Wetlaufer was openly delighted in telling colleagues that their relationship began in November 2001, after she completed a series of interviews to compliment the publication of his book. It was ongoing when it reached the pages of Time magazine in March 2002.

What Do You Think?

Get better spam protection with Mail

Guest guest

Dear Sunil

My comments below

Dear Partha,

Thanks for your splendid analysis. I am sure many beginners like me would have appreciated this

My apologies for not replying earlier. Pls allow me to ask further queries.

1) What is Vijaya yoga, the JHL software doesn't give this.

Partha:- Vijaya Yoga is combo of mars and rahu. Natives with such a yoga, would be fighters in the areas where it is formed.

2) Did u mean that planets in lagna if tightly conjoined the ASc degree, it gives a dynamic personality, I presume malefics would give a fearsome , outgoing , dynamic leadership quaility - Pls kindly correct me and guide me.

partha:- Planets conjunct Lagna degree impart their qualities to the maximum to the lagna. Thus mars and rahu would mean an agressive and domineering personality.

3) What is Rajya Pada A10 or A9

Partha:-Rajyasthana is 10th house, so rajya pada is A10 ofcourse.

4) When I saw the chart, what i could view only was , the exchange of 10th and 11th lords, exchange of 1st and 12th lords, 5th lord in 1st house - I thought this is what made him great. Although earlier I used to think that Lagna lord in the 12th house is bad and the person won't prosper, but now after viewing some charts of established people I have noticed that it isnt so, infact many people who are abroad or have gone abroad or have strong international connections have this same combo ( I agree many other combos to be seen for international travel)

Partha:-good analysis.

5) What depressed me was that his 10th house, his house of profession and karma has deb Ven - I mean this guy did some of the best work, he has gone to create history, his thuoghts are what todays managers aspire for, he was called an unprofessional man having too much of emotionalism and displaying emotional behaviour in corporate affairs - which is a corporate no no. Same Ven 4th and 11th L is in own sign ( if i am not wrong a Mahapurusha yoga) in the D10 chart, along with Jup 9L and aspecting the 10th house of D10. If i remember correctly PVR is of the opinion that Mahapurusha yoga is not applicable in Divisionals, but others are not so.

Partha:-The rasi chart itself shows quite a few strong yogas. There is change of Amatyakaraka from Mercury to Moon(both are in same longitude). And moon is placed in 10th house from Natural Amatyakaraka Jupiter. Moon is also conjunct Ghati lagna. Sun is the dispositor of Moon, and Sun is also the Ghati lagna lord. Sun is with Jupiter the lagna lord, thus transfering the power(ghati lagna) to the self!!

In his D10: 5th lord of opportunities in Lagna, lagna lord in the 9th house of fortune, forms a good interplay I think, i wonder if this is of some significance, pls guide.

I think there is a form of VRY, 3rd lord and 12th lord in the 11th house of income.

But what fails me to see is what is that few factors that made him a cult name.

The factors that u have outlined many I have understood but some are very high funda stuff

Partha:-Cult status is due to his AK conjunct lagna degree, Jupiter conjunct Mahamatya Saham. Many planets are in 21-23 degree range. And many important sahams such as Gaurava(Respect), Karma(profession), yasas(fame) are in the same degrees,.Apart from the above, he has a strong gaja kesari yoga, Raja Yoga due to debilitated venus in 10th( a special yoga for Dhanus lagna). My grandfather has written a book on special yogas for all the lagnas. i will translate it one day,

6) Referring back to your analysis, Sanjayji has mentioned in his article on Bhanuji that nodes debilitated in the kendras , i think the 1/7 axis means that he would do great work, and selfless act. I do not know if that principle, can be applied here. I think Bhanuji's chart was with nodes deb with Gemini lagna, so i dont know if one can apply that principle here, Gurus guide to correct me. Coming to Jack Welch, one would say he was a person driven by his own ambition, but to look at it diff maybe he would have done some great act of charity, i dont know, but his book has inspired millions, the word GE has inspired and fed millions .

What is the meaning of Tasmin ( u used it in ur email), still trying to wonder here as to how deb nodes can give such great results ( referring to the point where u used Narayana Dasa)

Usually astrologers frown upon deb nodes and act as if the person is a cursed sinner.

Partha :- Jaimini has said that deb nodes in kendras give wealth( a special raja yoga, Tasmin uche ...)

7) I think what answer I was looking for as to why he became so great lys here in what u wrote, but I wouldn'tbe able to understand it as it is complicated stuff for my small mind. Words lke Isana Dasama , Maya Siddhamsa etc I do not know the meanings. I think one day I shall ask u when i mature more in astrology.

The most important point ofcourse is the fact that His Atma Karaka is Mars who is in Isana Dasamsa, Maya Siddhamsa, and Karala Damshtra Sashtyamsa. WHile in Dasamsa, mars in Isana has given him the vision to take his company forward, and in Maya Siddhamsa has given him rare abilities to construct huge empire. Karala Damshtra means frightful teethed, and this would imply a strong, domineering CEO.

8) Why should Sun in the 2nd house in D10, bring huge gains in profession, could u pls expand on this, i know this is basics but i am unable to understand the importance of this apart from the fact taht sun is in Leo its own sign.

Partha:-Sun is his 2nd lord in Dasamsa and 2nd house in dasamsa indicates the last part of career. Sun is a KING, and he being in his own house, made him what he is today. Sun is also GHati lagna lord in rasi chakra, he is Bhagyadhipati etc etc

9) What u explained about the title of his book was brilliant, a novel way of looking at things, similarly i have heard Chandubhai use such techniques. referrring to ur connection of 'Straight from the Gut' - Manipura Chakra-Agni tatwa- Mars connection, I would like to add that his book has his name written in Red, the color red being maritian in nature.

Partha:-thank you for the nice words. And it is really interesting to note that he wrote in RED, confirming my earlier analysis.

Thanking you so much Partha, it really was a brilliant analysis from you as usual.

With blessings from the Divine Mother,

Sunil John

Mumbai

Thank YouBest wishes Partha

Sunil John <suniljohn_2004 wrote:

-

partha sarathy

Sunil John

Cc: vedic astrology ; varahamihira

Monday, March 01, 2004 10:39 AM

Re: Jack Welch

Dear Sunil

Jack Welch is sagittarius rising, and the first thing that i could notice is the Vijaya Yoga in lagna. The Mars and Rahu are tightly conjunct the lagna, within an arc minute, and this defines his dynamic personality.

Mars in lagna makes a person cruel, short tempered, bellicose but an inspired fighter. He has been called the manager of the century,if you look at his Rajya Pada, you would notice that there is jupiter and Sun. Well jupiter in trines to Rajya Pada does give big titles, the fact that there is Sun has given him the title of a manager. Mercury in Al in libra has given him the tag of a maverick deal maker(libra is all about deals and trading, mercury is the trader)

His Sudden elevation in 1981 can be attributed to some important factors.a) Saturn and jupiter were transiting Virgo, which is his natal 10th house, and also houses Venus. Thus there was bound to be good results pertaining to career.,

b) In Rasi The narayana dasa of Gemini was running, and it had to give results of debilitated nodes in kendra(Tasmin ...). This was sudden, and he beat out 6 other contenders, owing to the sudden factor of Ketu(Ketu can be very erratic, sudden and here he is in gemini, whose lord mercury is in AL, thus giving the sudden rise)

c) The narayana dasa in Dasamsa was of Libra-cancer. And it is clear from his dasamsa. Libra houses the potent venus-jupiter combo, + the antardasa was of lagna(cancer) thus giving results to the self.

d) His marriage has been troublesome affair. Rahu-ketu axis predominates in both rasi chakra as well as Navamsa chakra. The fact that there is mars in 2nd house in navamsa, ensured that he had some kind of secret affairs(Mars in scorpio), and also a second marriage.

e) The most important point ofcourse is the fact that His Atma Karaka is Mars who is in Isana Dasamsa, Maya Siddhamsa, and Karala Damshtra Sashtyamsa. WHile in Dasamsa, mars in Isana has given him the vision to take his company forward, and in Maya Siddhamsa has given him rare abilities to construct huge empire. Karala Damshtra means frightful teethed, and this would imply a strong, domineering CEO.

f) You can also note that Sun is in 2nd house in dasamsa, bringing him huge gains with respect to his profession. 10th lord mercury is in Mesha navamsa, signifying his fierce martian qualities.

g) ANother important point is the name of his famous book, which is "Straight from the Gut". Gut is the area just above navel, and rules the Manipura Chakra. It is agni tatwa, ruled by Mars, and the beeja for this chakra is Ram. Well you can see the presence of Mars in the title of His book. Now we can understand the AK Quite well.

best wishespartha

Search - Find what you’re looking for faster.

Guest guest

Dear Partha,

Thanks once again for your splendid analysis. Kindly allow me to ask further queries. as SJ

Planets conjunct Lagna degree impart their qualities to the maximum to the lagna. Thus mars and rahu would mean an agressive and domineering personality.

SJ: How much degrees orb is necessary for the planets to impart their qualities max to the lagna.

Partha:-The rasi chart itself shows quite a few strong yogas. There is change of Amatyakaraka from Mercury to Moon(both are in same longitude). And moon is placed in 10th house from Natural Amatyakaraka Jupiter. Moon is also conjunct Ghati lagna. Sun is the dispositor of Moon, and Sun is also the Ghati lagna lord. Sun is with Jupiter the lagna lord, thus transfering the power(ghati lagna) to the self!!

SJ: hmm thats a wonderful way of seeing this tapestry of linking the chart. Could I ask you in a few days as to how the change of AK and AMK happens, it has been on my mind for a very long time. I would like to ask a detailed questionaire.

Partha:-Cult status is due to his AK conjunct lagna degree, Jupiter conjunct Mahamatya Saham. Many planets are in 21-23 degree range. And many important sahams such as Gaurava(Respect), Karma(profession), yasas(fame) are in the same degrees,.Apart from the above, he has a strong gaja kesari yoga, Raja Yoga due to debilitated venus in 10th( a special yoga for Dhanus lagna). My grandfather has written a book on special yogas for all the lagnas. i will translate it one day,

SJ: some of the things like Mahamatya Saham are beyond my understanding but thanks for mentioning that which once again demonstrates that there are so many factors to be seen among the charts of big timers. Why is the Gajakeshari Yoga so strong, is it because Jup is in parivartana inspite of it being placed in the 12th house of dusthana.

Now the special yoga for Dhanus Lagna which you mentioned is something very interesting, would you indicate as to when u intended to translate your grandfathers book, is it parampara knowledge which is not mentioned in the classics.

Am being greedy here, any special yogas for Gemini lagna. :))

Partha :- Jaimini has said that deb nodes in kendras give wealth( a special raja yoga, Tasmin uche ..)

SJ: Dear Partha, I know of a chart of a lady who has Gemini lagna, Ketu in it and it is 11th from AL, but still it hasn't given her great wealth so far. I am not trying to question your authority just trying to research more, could you be kind enough to state the chapter number and verse number of Jamini Upadeshas where this special raja yoga, Tasmin Uche is mentioned.

Additionally, in the books of Chandubhai Patel on ARudha System also , among the very first pages he has explained this same yoga, but i was thinking if u could mention the page number of Jamini Upadeshas.

Partha:-Sun is his 2nd lord in Dasamsa and 2nd house in dasamsa indicates the last part of career. Sun is a KING, and he being in his own house, made him what he is today. Sun is also GHati lagna lord in rasi chakra, he is Bhagyadhipati etc etc

SJ: If 2nd house and lord in Dasamsa indicates the last part of career, which is the 1st part - the 1st house and lord and what do the other houses would indicate - I mean logically there can be only 3 parts -1st, last and middle.

This I copy from my last letter which didn't reach you

10) Thanks for explaining through diff dasa systems how he became the CEO.

To add and be corrected, on 20th Dec 1980, when Reg the current CEO came to his office to announce that the board had chosen Jack as the CEO, the transits as you said was that Jup and Sat in his 10th house, but I was under the impression as to how this would give good results esp when Ven is deb over there in natal chart.

Also on 1st April 1981, when he took over as the CEO in completeness, confusingly the transits were

Jup and Sat were retrograde ??? and Mars one of his most influential palnet was in the 4th house aspecting the 10th house.

Thanking you so much Partha, it really was a brilliant analysis from you as usual.

On another note, his Indu lagna 21 deg ( u mentioned the imp of this) falls in the house of cancer in the 8th house of sudden gains and is also with Sri Lagna. For what I have learnt that for Indu lagna to give great financial wealth, it has to be aspected by benefics, a parivartana Jup aspects it with graha and Rasi drishti, Jup loves Cancer since it is here that it gets exalted. Kindly correct my thought flow.

Thanks a lot

Joy, Abundance and Light

With the blessings of Divine Mother

Sunil John

Mumbai

-

partha sarathy

Sunil John

Cc: vedic astrology ; ; varahamihira

Monday, March 08, 2004 12:35 PM

Dear Sunil

My comments below

Dear Partha,

Thanks for your splendid analysis. I am sure many beginners like me would have appreciated this

My apologies for not replying earlier. Pls allow me to ask further queries.

1) What is Vijaya yoga, the JHL software doesn't give this.

Partha:- Vijaya Yoga is combo of mars and rahu. Natives with such a yoga, would be fighters in the areas where it is formed.

2) Did u mean that planets in lagna if tightly conjoined the ASc degree, it gives a dynamic personality, I presume malefics would give a fearsome , outgoing , dynamic leadership quaility - Pls kindly correct me and guide me.

partha:- Planets conjunct Lagna degree impart their qualities to the maximum to the lagna. Thus mars and rahu would mean an agressive and domineering personality.

3) What is Rajya Pada A10 or A9

Partha:-Rajyasthana is 10th house, so rajya pada is A10 ofcourse.

4) When I saw the chart, what i could view only was , the exchange of 10th and 11th lords, exchange of 1st and 12th lords, 5th lord in 1st house - I thought this is what made him great. Although earlier I used to think that Lagna lord in the 12th house is bad and the person won't prosper, but now after viewing some charts of established people I have noticed that it isnt so, infact many people who are abroad or have gone abroad or have strong international connections have this same combo ( I agree many other combos to be seen for international travel)

Partha:-good analysis.

5) What depressed me was that his 10th house, his house of profession and karma has deb Ven - I mean this guy did some of the best work, he has gone to create history, his thuoghts are what todays managers aspire for, he was called an unprofessional man having too much of emotionalism and displaying emotional behaviour in corporate affairs - which is a corporate no no. Same Ven 4th and 11th L is in own sign ( if i am not wrong a Mahapurusha yoga) in the D10 chart, along with Jup 9L and aspecting the 10th house of D10. If i remember correctly PVR is of the opinion that Mahapurusha yoga is not applicable in Divisionals, but others are not so.

In his D10: 5th lord of opportunities in Lagna, lagna lord in the 9th house of fortune, forms a good interplay I think, i wonder if this is of some significance, pls guide.

I think there is a form of VRY, 3rd lord and 12th lord in the 11th house of income.

But what fails me to see is what is that few factors that made him a cult name.

The factors that u have outlined many I have understood but some are very high funda stuff

6) Referring back to your analysis, Sanjayji has mentioned in his article on Bhanuji that nodes debilitated in the kendras , i think the 1/7 axis means that he would do great work, and selfless act. I do not know if that principle, can be applied here. I think Bhanuji's chart was with nodes deb with Gemini lagna, so i dont know if one can apply that principle here, Gurus guide to correct me. Coming to Jack Welch, one would say he was a person driven by his own ambition, but to look at it diff maybe he would have done some great act of charity, i dont know, but his book has inspired millions, the word GE has inspired and fed millions

What is the meaning of Tasmin ( u used it in ur email), still trying to wonder here as to how deb nodes can give such great results ( referring to the point where u used Narayana Dasa)

Usually astrologers frown upon deb nodes and act as if the person is a cursed sinner.

Partha :- Jaimini has said that deb nodes in kendras give wealth( a special raja yoga, Tasmin uche ...)

7) I think what answer I was looking for as to why he became so great lys here in what u wrote, but I wouldn'tbe able to understand it as it is complicated stuff for my small mind. Words lke Isana Dasama , Maya Siddhamsa etc I do not know the meanings. I think one day I shall ask u when i mature more in astrology.

The most important point ofcourse is the fact that His Atma Karaka is Mars who is in Isana Dasamsa, Maya Siddhamsa, and Karala Damshtra Sashtyamsa. WHile in Dasamsa, mars in Isana has given him the vision to take his company forward, and in Maya Siddhamsa has given him rare abilities to construct huge empire. Karala Damshtra means frightful teethed, and this would imply a strong, domineering CEO.

8) Why should Sun in the 2nd house in D10, bring huge gains in profession, could u pls expand on this, i know this is basics but i am unable to understand the importance of this apart from the fact taht sun is in Leo its own sign.

9) What u explained about the title of his book was brilliant, a novel way of looking at things, similarly i have heard Chandubhai use such techniques. referrring to ur connection of 'Straight from the Gut' - Manipura Chakra-Agni tatwa- Mars connection, I would like to add that his book has his name written in Red, the color red being maritian in nature.

Partha:-thank you for the nice words. And it is really interesting to note that he wrote in RED, confirming my earlier analysis.

With blessings from the Divine Mother,

Sunil John

Mumbai

Thank YouBest wishes Partha

-

partha sarathy

Sunil John

Cc: vedic astrology ; varahamihira

Monday, March 01, 2004 10:39 AM

Dear Sunil

best wishespartha

Guest guest

Dear Sunil

My comments below

Dear Partha,

Thanks once again for your splendid analysis. Kindly allow me to ask further queries. as SJ

Planets conjunct Lagna degree impart their qualities to the maximum to the lagna. Thus mars and rahu would mean an agressive and domineering personality.

SJ: How much degrees orb is necessary for the planets to impart their qualities max to the lagna.

PARTHA:-That is given in standard texts, normally 5 degrees +/- is a influential orb. But for different planets it is different, and you can get it from standard texts, look for Varshaphal By B.V.Raman. Sun influences 15 degrees, saturn 9 etc.

SJ: hmm thats a wonderful way of seeing this tapestry of linking the chart. Could I ask you in a few days as to how the change of AK and AMK happens, it has been on my mind for a very long time. I would like to ask a detailed questionaire.

PARTHA:- Planets in the same degrees indicate change of chara karakas. Say mars is in 23*54 scorpio, and saturn in 23*04 cancer, and Mars is BK, and Saturn MK, then Saturn changes to BK after 28 years of age.

SJ: some of the things like Mahamatya Saham are beyond my understanding but thanks for mentioning that which once again demonstrates that there are so many factors to be seen among the charts of big timers. Why is the Gajakeshari Yoga so strong, is it because Jup is in parivartana inspite of it being placed in the 12th house of dusthana.

Now the special yoga for Dhanus Lagna which you mentioned is something very interesting, would you indicate as to when u intended to translate your grandfathers book, is it parampara knowledge which is not mentioned in the classics.

Am being greedy here, any special yogas for Gemini lagna. :))

PARTHA:- For gemini lagna, mercury in 12th house is a special yoga. Jupiter in 12th is also a special yoga. I shall list it some other day.

Partha :- Jaimini has said that deb nodes in kendras give wealth( a special raja yoga, Tasmin uche ..)

SJ: Dear Partha, I know of a chart of a lady who has Gemini lagna, Ketu in it and it is 11th from AL, but still it hasn't given her great wealth so far. I am not trying to question your authority just trying to research more, could you be kind enough to state the chapter number and verse number of Jamini Upadeshas where this special raja yoga, Tasmin Uche is mentioned.

Additionally, in the books of Chandubhai Patel on ARudha System also , among the very first pages he has explained this same yoga, but i was thinking if u could mention the page number of Jamini Upadeshas.

PARTHA:- i shall give it after searching

SJ: If 2nd house and lord in Dasamsa indicates the last part of career, which is the 1st part - the 1st house and lord and what do the other houses would indicate - I mean logically there can be only 3 parts -1st, last and middle.

PARTHA:-6th house is first part, 10th house 2nd part, and 2nd house final part. 6th is apoklima-past, 10th is kendra-present, and 2nd is panaphara-future

This I copy from my last letter which didn't reach you

10) Thanks for explaining through diff dasa systems how he became the CEO.

To add and be corrected, on 20th Dec 1980, when Reg the current CEO came to his office to announce that the board had chosen Jack as the CEO, the transits as you said was that Jup and Sat in his 10th house, but I was under the impression as to how this would give good results esp when Ven is deb over there in natal chart.

Also on 1st April 1981, when he took over as the CEO in completeness, confusingly the transits were

Jup and Sat were retrograde ??? and Mars one of his most influential palnet was in the 4th house aspecting the 10th house.

PARTHA:-you are missing an important point. Venus is the debilitated 6th lord, which rules competition. No wonder my grandfather mentioned debilitated Venus as a raja yoga for Dhanus lagna. Look at the dasa running Rahu-venus-saturn. And saturn and jupiter are transiting over natal Venus, what else would point to the raja yoga mentioned in the birth chart if not this!!

On another note, his Indu lagna 21 deg ( u mentioned the imp of this) falls in the house of cancer in the 8th house of sudden gains and is also with Sri Lagna. For what I have learnt that for Indu lagna to give great financial wealth, it has to be aspected by benefics, a parivartana Jup aspects it with graha and Rasi drishti, Jup loves Cancer since it is here that it gets exalted. Kindly correct my thought flow.

Thanks a lot

Joy, Abundance and Light

With the blessings of Divine Mother

Sunil John

Mumbai

Best wishes

Partha