IndiaDivine.org

New! SJC youth astro group starting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannath!

Dear Jyotisha,

Sri Jagannath Center and I are starting a youth astrology group for teenagers and young adults.I am starting a with lessons and homework with a bi weekly quiz,etc.

We will start with a thorough understanding of the basics.

Please contact me if you would like to be included.

lakshmikary

Guidelines:

1)The Junior students need to have an SJC "Junior membership".

2)Each student should submit a recommendation from an SJC guru, or a parent knowledgeable in astrology

3)Children under 18 will need the written permission of their parents to participate.

4)Initially,the class with will be limited to (10)students who have a sincere desire to learn Jyotish and have the intellectual aptitude and the commitment to follow some sort of sadhana.(More students maybe added later, but to start I think i can only handle (10) students.)

Students with brilliant minds and a sense of compassion are encouraged to apply.

5)It is expected that the students will use their astrological knowledge to guide others on a spiritual and material levels as needed.(ie. We will NOT be learning astro for gambling purposes and such things)

6)Teachings will be kept in line with guidelines of Sri Jagannath Center, under the direction of Guru Sanjay Rath.

7)After completing the program the students may advance to take a regular SJC guru and join the adult .

With regards,

Lakshmi Kary

SJC-USA West Coast