IndiaDivine.org

Yantras & Shri yantras

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Learned Astrologers & Gurus,

I have been a member of this list from nearly a year, but haven't seen many astrologers recommend Yantras as remedies or not even a discussion on the diff yantras ( if I missed out on any discussions I am sorry for this note).

Any particular reason as to why it is not discussed here.

Earlier I was under the impression that Yantras if not taken care properly can give adverse results, recently I read in David Frawley's book that it doesn't have side effects unlike gems and herbs. although he prescribes more of numerical yantras which if I am not wrong Sanjayji doesn't prescribe to. I stand to be corrected.

Could someone pls expand on this.

A friend of mine has approached me asking for Shri Yantra details. As it is generally said that Shri Yantra is one with the best results.

My queries:-

1) Can Shri Yantra be used by anyone irrespective of chart considerations.

2) Can a non-Brahmin use it.

3) Daily worship of the yantra thro meditation on the mantra and incense is this enough.

4) Nowadays Shri Yantra is available in a pendant form, touching the heart chakra, is this ok.

5) Should the Shri Yantra be put on display on the eastern side of the room , can it be hanged or should it be put on a altar)

6) Any particular day for the worship and installation of the yantra to be started.

For those who do not know the meaning of Shri Yantra, I shall try and collect some information and post it on the list so that learned members can correct if needed.

I request learned members to kindly enlighten us.

Thanking in advance,

Sunil John

Mumbai