IndiaDivine.org

Nimitta, Results & Timing - Signs/Omens

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ramadasji, Parthaji, Chandrashekharji, P.S.Ramanarayanji & learned members

The list has been a bit slow and I would humbly request your kind selves more involvement, so as to continuously grace us with your light.

Could I raise the query of Nimitta as a friend of mine has been asking me about it. Pls find below some queries on it:-

1) How does one time a Nimitta, what are the factors involved, any examples, even personal would be beneficial. Let me reiterrate if one observes a nimitta, when would one come to know when would be the result of the Nimitta.

2) Results of a Nimitta is a seperate art in itself and it wasn't the main reason for this post, but my friend went thro this which I would copy below, if some of you could try to explain the meaning and result of it, it would be great. Pls find below in her own words

"i woke up in the morning and walked in the kitchen to make some coffee. it was dark in the house and as i walk in the kitchen i see this blue gas flame burning. it was accidentally left on all night, what does this nimitta mean"

According to my rough interpretation ( I don't have any experience in Nimitta's) I could think of only two interpretation which are totally opp:_

a) Although there are problems happening, there is someone holding the Light, shining the light ( a Guru/Superior) behind the scenes (symbolised by it happening in the dark thro the night when my friend was asleep. I don't know what the blue light signifies, maybe Saturn or an older boss.

b) Or the negative version of this could be that when u are asleep, somebody is trying to sabotage you behind ur back, better go and stop the culprit.

This interpretation could be laughable but I just thought of giving it a shot.

Thanking you in advance

With Blessings of the Divine Mother

Sunil John

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

Though I do not claim to be an expert in nimitta, I must say that

nimitta is some sound, sight or event happening which one notices while

predicting. Nearest it can be translated as Omen. It is made use of

much in Prashna Charts. What happened to your friend, I would not cal a

nimitta.

Others might have different opinion.

Chandrashekhar.

Sunil John wrote:

Dear

Ramadasji, Parthaji, Chandrashekharji, P.S.Ramanarayanji & learned

members

The list

has been a bit slow and I would humbly request your kind selves more

involvement, so as to continuously grace us with your light.

Could I

raise the query of Nimitta as a friend of mine has been asking me about

it. Pls find below some queries on it:-

1) How

does one time a Nimitta, what are the factors involved, any examples,

even personal would be beneficial. Let me reiterrate if one observes a

nimitta, when would one come to know when would be the result of the

Nimitta.

2)

Results of a Nimitta is a seperate art in itself and it wasn't the main

reason for this post, but my friend went thro this which I would copy

below, if some of you could try to explain the meaning and result of

it, it would be great. Pls find below in her own words

"i woke up in the morning and walked in the kitchen to make some

coffee. it was dark in the house and as i walk in the kitchen i see

this blue gas flame burning. it was accidentally left on all night,

what does this nimitta mean"

According

to my rough interpretation ( I don't have any experience in Nimitta's)

I could think of only two interpretation which are totally opp:_

a)

Although there are problems happening, there is someone holding the

Light, shining the light ( a Guru/Superior) behind the scenes

(symbolised by it happening in the dark thro the night when my friend

was asleep. I don't know what the blue light signifies, maybe Saturn or

an older boss.

b) Or the

negative version of this could be that when u are asleep, somebody is

trying to sabotage you behind ur back, better go and stop the culprit.

This

interpretation could be laughable but I just thought of giving it a

shot.

Thanking

you in advance

With

Blessings of the Divine Mother

Sunil John

Guest guest

::Om namo bhagavate vasudevaya::

Dear Sunil,

This is neither a nimitta nor a sakuna. So the interpretation is not correct. It is the result of ones own action and cannot be taken as either an omen or an indicator.

With best regards,

Sanjay Rath

Maling address: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri 752001, India; Tel: 91.6752.226269; webpages: http://srath.com

--------------------------------

Sunil John [suniljohn_2004] Friday, March 12, 2004 12:27 AMVedic AstrologyCc: Varahamihira|Sri Varaha| Nimitta, Results & Timing - Signs/Omens

Dear Ramadasji, Parthaji, Chandrashekharji, P.S.Ramanarayanji & learned members

The list has been a bit slow and I would humbly request your kind selves more involvement, so as to continuously grace us with your light.

Could I raise the query of Nimitta as a friend of mine has been asking me about it. Pls find below some queries on it:-

1) How does one time a Nimitta, what are the factors involved, any examples, even personal would be beneficial. Let me reiterrate if one observes a nimitta, when would one come to know when would be the result of the Nimitta.

2) Results of a Nimitta is a seperate art in itself and it wasn't the main reason for this post, but my friend went thro this which I would copy below, if some of you could try to explain the meaning and result of it, it would be great. Pls find below in her own words

"i woke up in the morning and walked in the kitchen to make some coffee. it was dark in the house and as i walk in the kitchen i see this blue gas flame burning. it was accidentally left on all night, what does this nimitta mean"

According to my rough interpretation ( I don't have any experience in Nimitta's) I could think of only two interpretation which are totally opp:_

a) Although there are problems happening, there is someone holding the Light, shining the light ( a Guru/Superior) behind the scenes (symbolised by it happening in the dark thro the night when my friend was asleep. I don't know what the blue light signifies, maybe Saturn or an older boss.

b) Or the negative version of this could be that when u are asleep, somebody is trying to sabotage you behind ur back, better go and stop the culprit.

This interpretation could be laughable but I just thought of giving it a shot.

Thanking you in advance

Sunil John|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sanjayji and Shri Chandrashekarji,

Thanks so much for replying, I myself realised it that I was foolish to ask that query, I subsequently asked another nimitta which Parthaji has rightly replied. I have also realised that right now I am too young to understand the timing of the Nimitta, so I humbly withdraw my query.

Thanks Sanjayji and Chandrashekharji.

Dear Sunil

Yes that is a nimitta, he did not cause the car to come that way right

best wishes

partha

Sunil John <suniljohn_2004 wrote:

Dear Parthaji,

Now that is such a nice email exhibiting that common sense prevails at all times. :))

If you may permit me to ask another query here, isn't this Nimitta

A person came out of the religious monument he had gone to pray, he was praying that his marriage happen faster and the obstacles be removed. This was his 3rd day in a row as he was going through tyring times and while driving he was thinking cant God help him, show him a SIGN. So when he comes out after praying to the Mother, he sees a car passing him by which had decorations of flowers on it, the one people decorate on cars when one is to get married etc.

So is this a Nimitta ( i humbly presume) and does it say that he shall get married, how does one time the result of this. Timing that we want is man made and the Universe has its own timing.

Sunil John

"When the Intent is right the whole Universe conspires to help in a mystical manner sometimes" - the old man

Om namo bhagavate vasudevaya::

Dear Sunil,

This is neither a nimitta nor a sakuna. So the interpretation is not correct. It is the result of ones own action and cannot be taken as either an omen or an indicator.

With best regards,

Sanjay Rath

----------------------