IndiaDivine.org

Upagrahas (to Hari and Chandrashakhar ji)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Chandrashekhar ji, Please do not use ji for addressing me. The verses you quoted are unreadable on my computer, perhaps because the font you used is absent on it. Can you kindly mention what font is needed? Hari, the reason for my change is simple. When I went through many examples and tried to find a consistent methodology for interpreting levels below antardasa, I could find a consistent methodology with 360 deg years. I could rectify my chart so that events make sense. With savana years, I had a problem finding the rectified time.

May Jupiter's light shine on us,Narasimha > Dear Hari, Narasimhaji,> If I may, here is the shloka about use of different years. I am certain > you will find it interesting.> > v;Rman> > varñamäna> > masaedzaRRvixíaNÔ> saEr> s<³m[aÔve>, iv<zÎIn> savnkae na]Çae ivxus<æmat!,> > mäsodarrçävadhiçcändraù sauraù saìkramaëädraveù| viàçaddénaù sävanako > näkñatro vidhusambhramät|> > cNÔStu iÖivxae masae dzaRNt> pUi[RmaiNtk>, ivvahadaESm & t> saErae > y}adaEsavn> Sm & t>.> > candrastu dvividho mäso darçäntaù pürëimäntikaù| vivähädausmåtaù sauro > yajïädausävanaù småtaù||> > vai;Rke ipt & kayeR c masíaNÔae=iÉxIyte, AayudaRy< dzaivÉag> savnmanen > ivxeyaE.> > värñike pitåkärye ca mäsaçcändro'bhidhéyate| äyurdäyaà daçävibhägaù > sävanamänena vidheyau||> > Regards,> Chandrashekhar.> > > Hari M wrote:> > > ||Om Brihaspataye Namah||> > > > Namaste Narasimha,> > > > May I ask what was the factor which led you to accept Sanjays > > teachings on the use of 360 degree solar year in dasas? In your book, > > you write that you 'are' using the savana year based on your fathers > > teachings. I would be grateful if you could write more on this with a > > small example that aptly illustrates this factor.> > > > regards> > Hari> > > > PS: I was also using savana years initially and after meeting with > > Sanjay, started shifting to solar years. The transition is complete > > but the reason I ask you is you have had greater experience in this > > and probably analysed it much more thoroughly.> >> >> > Regarding dasa years, I have accepted your solar years a couple of> > years back. Sunrise is one last big disagreement left between us.> >> > Your grateful sishya,> > Narasimha> >> > > ::Om namo bhagavate vasudevaya::> > > Dear Kasturi,> > > I have been working on the upagrahas of late and am using 'end of> > Saturn's> > > period' now. So please correct your settings. Also correct the> > settings for> > > all the others as the end of their respective periods of the> > planets.> > > With best regards,> > > Sanjay Rath

Guest guest

Dear Narasimha,

I will drop the ji if you say so. The fonts used are itrans and uwd

palladio. I am pasting the shloka again. Should you not receive it

properly this time, I have typed out the material part in roman letters

below the shloka as it contains other rituals for using various Masas.

masaedzaRRvixíaNÔ>

saEr> s<³m[aÔve>, iv<zÎIn> savnkae na]Çae ivxus<æmat!,

mäsodarrçävadhiçcändraù

sauraù saìkramaëädraveù| viàçaddénaù sävanako näkñatro vidhusambhramät|

cNÔStu

iÖivxae

masae dzaRNt> pUi[RmaiNtk>, ivvahadaESm & t> saErae

y}adaEsavn>

Sm & t>.

candrastu

dvividho mäso

darçäntaù pürëimäntikaù| vivähädausmåtaù sauro yajïädausävanaù småtaù||

vai;Rke

ipt & kayeR c masíaNÔae=iÉxIyte, AayudaRy< dzaivÉag> savnmanen

ivxeyaE.

värñike

pitåkärye ca

mäsaçcändro'bhidhéyate| äyurdäyaà daçävibhägaù sävanamänena vidheyau||

"varSike pitrukaarye ca maasaScaandro.a bhidhIyate.

aayurdaayaM dashaavibhaagaH saavanamaanen vidheyau..

I would like your comments.

Chandrashekhar.

Narasimha P.V.R. Rao wrote:

Dear Chandrashekhar ji,

Please do not use ji for addressing me.

The verses you quoted are unreadable on my computer, perhaps because

the font you used is absent on it. Can you kindly mention what font is

needed?

Hari, the reason for my change is simple. When I went through many

examples and tried to find a consistent methodology for interpreting

levels below antardasa, I could find a consistent methodology with 360

deg years. I could rectify my chart so that events make sense. With

savana years, I had a problem finding the rectified time.

May Jupiter's light shine on us,

Narasimha