IndiaDivine.org

Babaji & additional Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ramadasji,

Thanks for your answers. It indeed has been a learning experience for us, If i can grasp 10% of ur knowledge it would be great. Today we had our SJC Mumbai meeting and Dr. Ramachandani was also telling how purely divine it has been to see ur analysis on Babaji's chart.

Many have loved it i am sure. If it is ok with u what I am trying to do is create a folder called Celebrities chart folder wherein discussions on celebrities & Saints charts can be stored if some Gurus like you, Parthaji, Chandrashekhar ji, Sarajitji, Dhiraji and others (whom i have not mentioned as of now) join in . This way, some of the members who are busy can come back later in time and see the analysis, learning for the students and healthy debate. most of the brilliant analysis of the past is all difficult to find since we haven't uploaded it. I hope I get support from other members in this.

The aim for such analysis can also be to go into minutest analysis which the list has never seen before. Many have written in appreciating the smallest details that Partha went into, hence I have uploaded it on the Celebrities & Saints folder in the VA list. I presume I am allowed to do so, if not the Administrator may pls kindly let me know otherwise.

I hope your humbleself and other Gurus would kindly comply in this endeavour

Thanks

With Blessings of the Divine Mother

Sunil John