IndiaDivine.org

Mahaavatar Babaji - to PVR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear PVR Ji,

Pranam

Thanks for ur post and showing interest in Babaji's astrological analysis. Considering the faint data provided it must have been a task for u Sir to correct Babaji's chart. I hope u would encourage some queries on your post.

Although you have named the chart as 'experimental', and also since I don't understand much of D60, still I would like to go ahead if permitted and ask u few simple queries based on your analysis. Pls allow me time to explain this as I don't want any misunderstanding to happen.

My queries are based on the following thinking:-

1) For many of us who do not understand the higher techniques in astrology, its just the beauty of reading a wonderful analysis that gives us bliss and also when that analysis verifies some known facts & events then it is more wonderful.

2) There are many on this list who have read/heard about Babaji so I consider this discussion of some importance.

3) Based on my humle networking and knowledge on or about Babaji, a figure such as him who has always remained hidden mostly, there are many rumours and distinguishing between fact and fiction is difficult and only gut feeling comes at hand and that gut feel has to match with some of the gut feelings of present spiritual entities re the nature existence of Babaji.

My queries to you:-

Rasi chart only shows the physical existence, which is the medium through which one experiences one's karma. However, for a siddha purusha who gets (and distributes) the fruits of his good karma without a physical body, shashtyamsa chart is far more important than rasi chart. The existence is only spiritual and not physical, after obtaining siddhi.

1) PVRji, this person is still known to have kept his physical existence, that is one of the most imp features which distinguishes him from other saints. He is known to have attained physical Immortality like many others. So considering ur above statements and knowing that the Immortal One has still kept his physical body (some time back he was upset and was thinking of giving up his body), although he operates in many dimensions at the same time and many places at the same time, should we still in such charts look first at the Shashtyamsa charts or should we start from the Rasi.

2) Do u Sir, see attainment of physical Immortality in this chart.

3) Do u see significant events at the age of 6 - kidnapping by a Pathan, enlightenment by 12, and attainment of physical Immortality at the age of 16.

4) The most distinguishing aspect of Babaji's life is that he unlike many Saints and Prophets has "stayed behind the scenes". Not until Parahamsa Yogananda revealed about him, not many did know about him. Even now still many don't know about him. In higher spiritual circles it is agreed that his job or role on earth is to guide Prophets. PVRji, as u can see if a person would be famous or not, do u see this shyness re him being behind the scenes for so many hundreds of years and doing work rather than coming in the forefront. This is a very imp aspect and one that his disciples love him for apart from many other reasons.

Thanking you,

With Blessings of the Divine Mother

Sunil John

Namaste Sunil and others,

I read all the posts on Babaji's birthdata. After my own study, I have my doubts on the correctness of the chart.

I have an alternate chart in the same timeframe, that seems more interesting to me. For whatever it is worth, I want to present the data here. I am using the Gregorian calendar itself, by extrapolating it.

-------------------------

Mahavatar Babaji (experimental)

Natal Chart

November 6, 203Time: 18:30:00Time Zone: 5:07:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 46' 00", 11 N 29' 00"

Lunar Yr-Mo: Subhanu - KarthikaTithi: Pournimasya (Sa) (37.90% left)Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)Nakshatra: Rohini (Mo) (99.06% left)Yoga: Siva (Me)Karana: Bava (Su)Hora Lord: Moon (5 min sign: Cp)Kaala Lord: Moon

The shashtyamsa chart shows the karma experienced by one. Rasi chart only shows the physical existence, which is the medium through which one experiences one's karma. However, for a siddha purusha who gets (and distributes) the fruits of his good karma without a physical body, shashtyamsa chart is far more important than rasi chart. The existence is only spiritual and not physical, after obtaining siddhi.

Note that there is Gaja-Kesari yoga in rasi as well as D-60. In dasamsa, yogakaraka Saturn gives Sasa yoga and makes him a mahapurusha. Saturn is in a dasamsa ruled by Ananta and shows a spiritual person and a yogi. In vimsamsa, Rahu (AK) is in Aries. The 12th from him is Pisces. It is empty, but its lord Jupiter is in Aries with Ketu. Jupiter, Rahu and Ketu are all in Dhoomavati's vimsamsa (the Sakti associated with Ketu)!!

I can understand this native being a liberated Siddha purusha much better with this vimsamsa than the others.

In D-60, Gaja-Kesari yoga occurs in 10th and shows a lot of good and long-lasting karma.

Please consider this chart.

May Jupiter's light shine on us,Narasimha

Guest guest

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||

Dear Narasimha,

Namaste. Today afternoon, I was reading Autobiography of a Yogi and particularly the episodes dealing with Babaji. In the episode where Babaji has a meeting to decide whether or not to relinquish his physical form, he mentions that he has decided to retain his physical form for the 'duration of this particular world cycle' which can be interpreted to mean the duration of Kali Yuga (1200 years?). Hope this info is of some use in your rectification process.

The point is Babaji very much has a physical body but cannot be seen unless he chooses to.

regards

Hari

Sunil John <suniljohn_2004 wrote:

Namaste Sunil and others,

I read all the posts on Babaji's birthdata. After my own study, I have my doubts on the correctness of the chart.

I have an alternate chart in the same timeframe, that seems more interesting to me. For whatever it is worth, I want to present the data here. I am using the Gregorian calendar itself, by extrapolating it.

Mahavatar Babaji (experimental)

Natal Chart

November 6, 203Time: 18:30:00Time Zone: 5:07:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 46' 00", 11 N 29' 00"

Lunar Yr-Mo: Subhanu - KarthikaTithi: Pournimasya (Sa) (37.90% left)Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)Nakshatra: Rohini (Mo) (99.06% left)Yoga: Siva (Me)Karana: Bava (Su)Hora Lord: Moon (5 min sign: Cp)Kaala Lord: Moon

The shashtyamsa chart shows the karma experienced by one. Rasi chart only shows the physical existence, which is the medium through which one experiences one's karma. However, for a siddha purusha who gets (and distributes) the fruits of his good karma without a physical body, shashtyamsa chart is far more important than rasi chart. The existence is only spiritual and not physical, after obtaining siddhi.

Note that there is Gaja-Kesari yoga in rasi as well as D-60. In dasamsa, yogakaraka Saturn gives Sasa yoga and makes him a mahapurusha. Saturn is in a dasamsa ruled by Ananta and shows a spiritual person and a yogi. In vimsamsa, Rahu (AK) is in Aries. The 12th from him is Pisces. It is empty, but its lord Jupiter is in Aries with Ketu. Jupiter, Rahu and Ketu are all in Dhoomavati's vimsamsa (the Sakti associated with Ketu)!!

I can understand this native being a liberated Siddha purusha much better with this vimsamsa than the others.

In D-60, Gaja-Kesari yoga occurs in 10th and shows a lot of good and long-lasting karma.

Please consider this chart.

May Jupiter's light shine on us,Narasimha|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam