IndiaDivine.org

Prasna Chart-Helath-Recovery Analysis and Doubts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Guru's and Learned Members,

I am sorry for not actively participated in our lists for the past 10 days as I have purhcased some more new wonderful books and I was busy in studying them to get more basics and foundations of Jyotish principles.

Today, I have used a Prasna Chart for the first time: for a native, who is suffering from a "Bone and Blood Disease" for the past few months/year.

The Objective of this prasna chart in my mind was: "Will the patinet recover from the Disease".

The following are my analysis and observations.

Prasna Chart Details:- ( I have attached the chart as well )

Time: 21:34:15Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 93 W 21' 00", 44 N 53' 00"

1) Lagna is not occupied by the Lord of the 6th and the Moon is not aspected by malefics, so I am thinking that, "There is no danger to the native's life"

2) The Lagna signifies the physician, the 7th represents the nature of the disease or sickness. The 10th rules the sick person and the 4th denotes treatment. As you know if there is a friendship between the lord of 1st and 10 th houses, then the treatment being appropriate to the disease. Here you will notice that 1st and 10th lord is Merc himself and hence I am thinking, the illness will be cured.

Doubt:- But based on my understanding with the patient feedback, the doctors are not able to pin point the disease yet. So why I getting a positive indication from this prasna chart, please educate me.

3) Guru is Vakra in Simha, which means, we should consider him being in Cn and he aspects Merc who is the placed in Pi with Sun. Here you will notice that this Merc is Lagna Lord and AL Lord and placed in quadrant and having a benefic aspect from Jup ( who is also dispositor of Merc), So this native is sure to survive.

May I request you to please validate my above analysis and guide me wherever I am wrong and also please answer to my following questions, which I am not able to identify yet.

1) How to see, when the native will recover from his sufferring ( how many days, weeks, months or years etc.,)

2) The reasons for this native to have this suffering

3) Any other points you may wish you add so that we all can learn from you

Thanks for your help in advance.

RegardsRaghunadha RaoP.S: The native I have in mind was: Vicky Caro, who have requested this list for help few months ago about his chart and his health problems.

Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam

Guest guest

Namaste All,

If you are not able to see the attached chart, here are the

Prasna Chart Details:

March 17, 2004

Time: 21:34:15

Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)

Place: 93 W 21' 00 " , 44 N 53' 00 "

Regards

Raghunadha Rao

P.S: I have missed the date of prasna chart in my original

message. I am sorry for that.

varahamihira , Rao Nemani <raon1008> wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

>

> Namaste Guru's and Learned Members,

>

> I am sorry for not actively participated in our lists for the past

10 days as I have purhcased some more new wonderful books and I was

busy in studying them to get more basics and foundations of Jyotish

principles.

>

> Today, I have used a Prasna Chart for the first time: for a native,

who is suffering from a " Bone and Blood Disease " for the past few

months/year.

>

> The Objective of this prasna chart in my mind was: " Will the

patinet recover from the Disease " .

>

> The following are my analysis and observations.

>

> Prasna Chart Details:- ( I have attached the chart as well )

>

> Time: 21:34:15

> Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)

> Place: 93 W 21' 00 " , 44 N 53' 00 "

>

> 1) Lagna is not occupied by the Lord of the 6th and the Moon is not

aspected by malefics, so I am thinking that, " There is no danger to

the native's life "

>

> 2) The Lagna signifies the physician, the 7th represents the nature

of the disease or sickness. The 10th rules the sick person and the

4th denotes treatment. As you know if there is a friendship between

the lord of 1st and 10 th houses, then the treatment being

appropriate to the disease. Here you will notice that 1st and 10th

lord is Merc himself and hence I am thinking, the illness will be

cured.

>

> Doubt:- But based on my understanding with the patient feedback,

the doctors are not able to pin point the disease yet. So why I

getting a positive indication from this prasna chart, please educate

me.

>

> 3) Guru is Vakra in Simha, which means, we should consider him

being in Cn and he aspects Merc who is the placed in Pi with Sun.

Here you will notice that this Merc is Lagna Lord and AL Lord and

placed in quadrant and having a benefic aspect from Jup ( who is also

dispositor of Merc), So this native is sure to survive.

>

> May I request you to please validate my above analysis and guide me

wherever I am wrong and also please answer to my following questions,

which I am not able to identify yet.

>

> 1) How to see, when the native will recover from his sufferring (

how many days, weeks, months or years etc.,)

>

> 2) The reasons for this native to have this suffering

>

> 3) Any other points you may wish you add so that we all can learn

from you

>

> Thanks for your help in advance.

>

> Regards

> Raghunadha Rao

> P.S: The native I have in mind was: Vicky Caro, who have requested

this list for help few months ago about his chart and his health

problems.

>

>

>

> Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Rao,

This is really good that you have taken a Prashna on Diseases and it is good to study about the various aspects through Prashna.The gentleman you said is contacting me continuously from past so many months. Anyhow let us come to the Prashna now.

Now The Prashna Lagna is Kanya which is a Sheershodaya sign and a Ubhayodaya sign and 3rd Drekkana rises during Prashna time.When Sheershodaya Lagna rises during Roga Prashna ,it indicates the diease will be cured.Ubhayoda sign indicates,the disease is longing and takes time to cure.3rd Drekkana indicates head.Now 4th house is Sukha Sthana,6th Roga Sthana,8th Mrityu Sthana and 11th is the Labha Sthana.Now from Lagna if malefics are occupied in 3rd and 11th houses,benefics occupying other than 3rd,6th ,8th or 12th,Mandi is not in signs 1,4,5,7,8 and 9 th Houses indicates there is no disease at all.But here 2nd is occupied by Ketu,5th by Mandi with Chandra,7th is occupied by Surya with Neecha Budha,8th by Rahu and Shukra,9th by Kuja ,Shani in 10th house and only Guru (V) is an exception and this is really a good omen that the disease will be cured slowly.The reason is Guru is Vakra during the time of Prashna.

Lagna Lord Budha debilitated in 7th house along with 12th lord Surya indicates the diseases are caused due to Pitta and Vatha ie., due to the problems in digestive system,and skin.As the Lagna is in 3rd Drekkana,there is a possibilty of problems connected with central nervous system in the head.Now 7th house is occupied by Surya and Budha and so his liver/kidneys got affected and as a result his feet are affected and may not be able to walk.As the Lagna is Ubhayodaya,the parts below waist are affected.Now see 5th house is occupied by Chandra with Mandi which is Makara Rasi and Shani is in 10th house and so his knees are greatly affected and is not in a position to walk.Now Lagna is in Nakshatra of Chitra ruled by Kuja and Chandra is also in the Nakshatra of Dhanishata ruled by Kuja along with Mandi and so his main problems are due to Blood or in deep I can say he has problems connected with Bone Marrow.Now Shukra is a benefic but is in 8th house with rahu and

so his genitals are also affected.Now Guru is the benefic planet and is Vakra,so he will aspect from his previous house also ie., from Karka rasi.So from this house he aspects Chandra with Mandi,Surya with Budha and Kuja and it says some remedial measures are being worked out now and its effects are slowly working.When Guru becomes direct,he casts his direct aspect to 4th house,6th house and 8th house and he will find improvement in his health but not get cured completely.Now when Guru in transit comes to Kanya Rasi aspecting Surya,Budha,Chandra with Mandi and Kuja,there is every possibilty of his diseases will get cured within a period of 6-9 months from Sept.6th of 2004 as on this Day Shani enters Karka Rasi which becomes 11th house from Prashna Lagna which is auspicious.

In the chart,the Roga Karaka Shani is placed in Aridra Nakshatra ruled by Rahu, a Maya Graha and so his diseases are not diagnosed properly by the modern medical experts.After 16th of June 2004,when Shani transits in Punarvasu Nakshatra ruled by Guru,the proper diagnosis will take place and necessary treatment will help the native to get cured in due course of time.

I hope this helps you.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Guru's and Learned Members,

I am sorry for not actively participated in our lists for the past 10 days as I have purhcased some more new wonderful books and I was busy in studying them to get more basics and foundations of Jyotish principles.

Today, I have used a Prasna Chart for the first time: for a native, who is suffering from a "Bone and Blood Disease" for the past few months/year.

The Objective of this prasna chart in my mind was: "Will the patinet recover from the Disease".

The following are my analysis and observations.

Prasna Chart Details:- ( I have attached the chart as well )

Time: 21:34:15Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 93 W 21' 00", 44 N 53' 00"

1) Lagna is not occupied by the Lord of the 6th and the Moon is not aspected by malefics, so I am thinking that, "There is no danger to the native's life"

2) The Lagna signifies the physician, the 7th represents the nature of the disease or sickness. The 10th rules the sick person and the 4th denotes treatment. As you know if there is a friendship between the lord of 1st and 10 th houses, then the treatment being appropriate to the disease. Here you will notice that 1st and 10th lord is Merc himself and hence I am thinking, the illness will be cured.

Doubt:- But based on my understanding with the patient feedback, the doctors are not able to pin point the disease yet. So why I getting a positive indication from this prasna chart, please educate me.

3) Guru is Vakra in Simha, which means, we should consider him being in Cn and he aspects Merc who is the placed in Pi with Sun. Here you will notice that this Merc is Lagna Lord and AL Lord and placed in quadrant and having a benefic aspect from Jup ( who is also dispositor of Merc), So this native is sure to survive.

May I request you to please validate my above analysis and guide me wherever I am wrong and also please answer to my following questions, which I am not able to identify yet.

1) How to see, when the native will recover from his sufferring ( how many days, weeks, months or years etc.,)

2) The reasons for this native to have this suffering

3) Any other points you may wish you add so that we all can learn from you

Thanks for your help in advance.

RegardsRaghunadha RaoP.S: The native I have in mind was: Vicky Caro, who have requested this list for help few months ago about his chart and his health problems.

Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam Archives: vedic astrologyGroup info: vedic astrology/info.htmlTo UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to vedic astrology-....... May Jupiter's light shine on us ....... > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=Prasna-Native's Helath-Recovery.jhd

India Promos: Win a trip for 2 to Britain.