IndiaDivine.org

Happy Birthday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||

Dear Shri Ramadas,

I wish you a very happy birthday. May your favorite Mother Bhuvaneshwari continue to bless and guide you in your life always and beyond.

Meanwhile, I congratulate you on yet another prediction of yours which has come true with the grace of Lord Narayana. The prediction and the actual event are highlighted in bold blue & red below.

For those who want a quick synopsis; sometime in June 2003, I had posted on the vedic astrology forum, the case of a lady (the sister of my friend) who was not getting married and in her early 40s. Nobody responded and I wrote personally to Shri Ramadas, who in his inimitable style, responded immediately with a detailed analysis, suggested remedies and of course, predictions.

regards

Hari

Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Hari,

Thanks for the mail and I am sure within 6 months she will get married provided immidiately Pushyaragam finger ring is worn on her right hand ring finger.Also advise her to wear yellow coloured sarees or Churidars most of the time,bed sheets of yellow colour,that means everything she uses must be of yellow colour.

Now as per Chara Dasha also Vrishabha Rashi dasha is running from 27-4-1998 to 27-4-2010.Shukra is in Vrishabha itself who is Vivaha Karaka indicating there will be marriage to her during this period.Also at the moment Vrischika Rashi Antara Dasha is running from 27-4-2003 to 26-4-2004.Vrischika rashi is aspected by Shukra and UL also which is in Vrischika Rashi.Guru is in kendra to Vrischika rashi who is BK and Kuja is in trine to Vrischika who is Putra Karaka and so during this period she has to get married by the Blessings of GOD.Now asa miracle engagement may happen between 27-1-2004 and 25-2-2004 during Makara pratyantara Dasha where Shani,the

[Hari] The engagement of the girl took place on 18th March 2004 during Meena pratyantara dasa. Meena is in trines to UL in navamsa and moreover the sequence of PAD doesnot seem to match yours...the sequence is

Narayana Dasa of D-9 chart :

Aq MD: 2003-04-27 - 2004-04-26

Antardasas in this MD:

Ar: 2004-01-27 - 2004-02-25 Pi: 2004-02-25 - 2004-03-26 Aq: 2004-03-26 - 2004-04-26

The dates are all matching with what you wrote (in blue) but probably you mixed it up?

AmK,Chandra,the DK and SL and GL there will surely be a very good period in her life.then during Vrischika Pratyantara Dasha which runs between 26-3-2004 and 26-4-2004,her marriage has to take place.

[Hari] As you forecast, the bridegroom is from a priestly family ie., his father and brother-in-law are priests. He hails from Trichy which is on the banks of the river Cauvery (you said, near to a source of water which may be a river or a lake) and it is yet to be ascertained whether there is a Shiva or Annapurneswari temple near his home but it seems very likely. However he is from Abu Dhabi and is an accountant settled in the Middle East for the past 12 years.

Now the marriage date has not been fixed because the bridegroom has returned back to Abu Dhabi due to some important work pending in his company and the marriage may take place at the most optimistic, in May/June or at the least optimistic, in Jan'05. It seems that most companies in Middle East generally give leave only once a year.

Even I am puzzled to explain why there should be a delay and am trying my best to analyse the situation but not getting anywhere. Anyhow Lord Narayana is the final decider.

I hope this helps you.

With Shri Hari Vayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.