IndiaDivine.org

Jhora

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear sri PVR ji,

It is painful i am not receving license key inspite of numeroussubmission.Either there is some problem with your mail box or you appears to be compelled to ignore the messages. i did not like to use this plateform for communication, for i have full faith you are not only a good teacher but also a nice person.May be , if there is a bug in J Hora commercial what if it is accepted and removed?It certainly can not be against your reputation.What is obvious is, this graet programme is perhaps one man's creationand you may be busy but it does not entitle you to refrain from a courteous reply to me to wait, or atleast to acknowledge the receipt of mail. May be others may like to know what ails J hora.May be a localised problem but i understand j hora starts giving regenrated code.naturally the information being picked up in generation of code may be containing uncalled for parameters about S/W or Hardware or too strict for normal operation of PC on windows 98 second version.

I did offer to install J hora on my second Machine which hasWindows 2000. but alas my this option too is not heeded. I dont know u get what all the information every time by way of generated code and can better judge what is wrong with license procedure.Since i am one of the genuine purchaser and user of J hora which has no parallel if it works,i dont know what u expect me to do.I am ready to return back your CD having software please return my Hundred dollars i shall bear the dispatch cost to address u desire in USA,Else please send license keys and patch etc as deemed fit.With love and no illwillRCS.date 28 March 2004.