IndiaDivine.org

Punya Chakra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Gurus,

Please help me read this punya chakra.I have tried to apply the little knowledge I have on this subject. As I am learning I will appreciate your comments.

Details: April 4th 2004, 5:30 pm, New Delhi. The JH Lite Version of the chart is attached.

My observations on the chart:

Moon in lagna. Moon is in Pieces Navamsa that is 7th from it in Rashi. So, the native’s soul will be on this loka for about 7 days.

There are no planets in the 6th house so there is no Shad Ripu.

The 10th lord goes to the house of sins and joins Rahu. Also Shani is placed in the 10th house. The native committed a deep sin causing someone a lot of sorrow. He may have also worked hard in his life, as Shani would signify that too.

The sin he committed might be arising out of envy and may involve some sort of cheating. This was something he physically did, as lagna lord is present in the 8th house. The despositor is Mars and so it may connect to a brother perhaps or some Mars related issue.

Jupiter aspects the 8th house and so the native is forgiven for his sins.

Placement of Jupiter in the 12th house can indicate Moksha but there is an exchange and due to this exchange the native will be reborn in a religious place.

The native’s soul would have gone to Satya loka as Jupiter is in the 12th house but due to the exchange and a deep desire it may just be in Bhuvar loka shortly till rebirth.

Please give your insight.

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.

Small Business $15K Web Design Giveaway - Enter today