IndiaDivine.org

RE: Ketu aspects - from Varga Book

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rameshji,

Thanks for ur mail. I shall requote the article and it shows that both aspect 2nd, 5th, 7th and 9th houses in reverse order, I presume this is clear on graha drishti rather than Rasi dristhi. As I said in the earlier mail, when Ketu is headless how can the question of aspect arise for it and those astrologers who use it, must surely be knowing this basic principle of aspect. Some of them have been into astrology for more than half their lifetime and still swear that it works. Why, I am only thinking aloud since I must thank u , as u had prompted me to search for 64th Nav etc in Mr.Goel's article in Varga Chakra book.

Thanks

SJ

According to Parasara, Rahu and Ketu aspect 2nd, 5th, 7th and 9th houses counted in reverse order from the houses of their placement. (Gemini does not recommend the aspect of Ketu)

>"Ramesh Gangaramani" <ramesh.gangaramani >"vedic astrology" <vedic astrology > >RE: [vedic astrology] Re: Ketu aspects - from Varga Book >Sun, 11 Apr 2004 08:55:48 +0400 > >Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat > >Dear Sunil, >Could you have read Rashi Drishti? Sanjayji also refers to Ketu aspect in >his article on Shashtyamsa in Varga Chakra while analyzing Shri B. V. >Raman's chart and his own chart. In both cases however these were Rashi >Drishtis. >Kind regards >Ramesh > > Chandrashekhar [boxdel] > Sunday, April 11, 2004 12:20 AM > suniljohn_2002 > Cc: vedic astrology > Re: [vedic astrology] Re: Ketu aspects - from Varga Book > > > Dear Sunil, > I think, not all the astrologers from Maharashtra use aspect of Ketu.As > a matter of fact Neelkantha Daivagya was from Vidarbha and he does not > do so in Tajik Neelakanthi. Even the shloka attributing aspects to Rahu > appears in only one edition of BPHS. > Chandrashekhar. > > suniljohn_2002 wrote: > > > Dear Sarajitji, > > Thanks for ur mail. I was confused since this view was mentioned in a > > SJC book - Varga book, and also most of the astrologers in > > Maharashtra where I stay use aspects of Ketu. > > > > Also, I was startled that Parasara has mentioned it , the article > > said and I know SJC is strict Parasara cum Jamini teachings and > > doesn't deviate from the classics. > > > > Thanks for ur mail > > > > SJ > > > > vedic astrology , "Sarajit Poddar" > > <sarajit@s...> wrote: > > > || Jaya Jagannath || > > > Dear Sunil, > > > > > > There is no reason to doubt the teaching of SJC. In case of > > multiple views, consider the teaching from SJC to be correct. Other > > best way is to study the original text on ur own. > > > > > > Best Wishes > > > Sarajit > > > - > > > Sunil John > > > Vedic Astrology > > > Saturday, April 10, 2004 6:04 PM > > > [vedic astrology] Ketu aspects - from Varga Book > > > > > > > > > Dear Astrologers, > > > While reading the article of Mr. Goel, I found this part where it > > mentions that Parasara says that Ketu has aspects. > > > I thought SJC always taught that Ketu doesn't have aspects, I > > also was not aware that Parasara recommends Ketu's aspect. > > > If the Drekkana lord is in association with or aspected by Rahu, > > poison or infection will be the cause of death. Ketu in similar > > situation gives death on account of undiagnosed disease. According to > > Parasara, Rahu and Ketu aspect 2nd, 5th, 7th and 9th houses counted > > in reverse order from the houses of their placement. (Gemini does not > > recommend the aspect of Ketu) > > > > > > Ketu being the headless how can it aspect. > > > > > > Could some pls explain esp if they have read BPHS and also what > > they have experienced in practical life. > > > > > > With Blessings of the Divine Mother > > > > > > Sunil John > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to vedic astrology- > > > > > > > > ....... May Jupiter's light shine on us ....... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > ---------- > > >