IndiaDivine.org

sjc hyd 4th april meeting-reply to hari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Hari

My comments in blue-my favorite colour.

THe problem with the native is unstable career, with many short term jobs.

The reasons that we could find were

a) 10th lord in 8th house afflicted by ketu, and aspected by saturn.

[Hari] Wont we say that 10th lord being Moon is in maranakarakasthana? Moon is in exaltation rasi just past the point of deep exaltation. Nakshetra dispositor of Moon (as well as Ketu) is Sun, who is in rasi sandhi and therefore weak.

PARTHA:-That is another way of looking at things, but it is quite clear that moon’s close affliction with ketu is the reason for instability, especially so as moon is in 8th house.

b) Dispositor venus in rasi sandhi in Visakha nakshatra, and the lord of the constellation jupiter in 12th house.

[Hari] Venus is at 1 deg52 mins; how can it be in rasi sandhi (defined as first & last degree of rasi)?

Partha:- Yes you are right, but then I have also read that rasi sandhi is one quarter(pada) of a nakshatra on either side of the rasi.

c) infact moon is very tightly conjunct ketu, and it has been concluded that the native is little confused whenever a decision has to be taken.,

[Hari] The presence of Sa/Ve/Ra/Mo/Ke in 2/8 axis; does this not suggest a tapaswi yoga? Ra is the AK also and involved in this. Is he not a very spiritual person? This yoga being in 12th to AL, wont this make the native renounce the material world?

PARTHA:- That is a different subject, but I can answer this question only when I know whether he is spiritual or not. At present the available information is that he doesnot stay in jobs for more than 6 to 8 months.

d) the Dasa of rahu did give him a good job, but since last 10 years or so, the native has experienced instability in his career.

[Hari] Why? Being in 12th to AL, how can Rahu give a good job? Being the AK also, how can the dasa of Rahu be good for the native? Rahu has second aspect on satrupada.

PARTHA:- I was guessing without looking at the age carefully. I was told that the first 6 years of his career was good. It was Mars dasa and not Rahu dasa. Thanks for waking me up.

e) Lagna lord is in rasi sandhi and hence weak, it is also afflicted by saturn and rahu in the second house.

f) The argala of saturn and rahu on the lagna, though partially obstructed by jupiter is in no means helping the native. Another notable feature is that these planets are in 12th from arudha lagna, hence the expenses are high, and on frivolous reasons.

g) Jupiter dasa is running, and jupiter is in the 12th house. Generally it has been observed that lord of dusthanas in dusthanas give vipareeta raja yoga, but in my observation, jupiter in 12th is not very good for general matters, as jupiter is a natural benefic. But the group observed that Jupiter has had exchange with mercury the 12th lord, thus the vipareeta raja yoga should function from jupiter-mercury onwards.

[Hari] Nakshetra dispositor of Ju is Sun, is VRY likely to manifest in Ju-Me?

PARTHA:- That is what we were also concluding

h) the 7th lord is in 6th house, and hence the wife has some health problems.

[Hari] Ascendant is vargottama; wont this make the native an extremely determined and hard working person. Mars is in navamsa lagna, so he is of stocky build?

Sanjayji also has 7th lord in 6th; does it mean that his wife is likely to have some health problems as well?

PARTHA:- That is what I mentioned, and you are saying the same thing, may be you also need to wake up like me.

Remedies

a) Mother parvati needs to be propitiated as Moon is the 10th lord of career, and is also placed in the 6th house from Amatyakaraka mercury.

b) Fasting on thursdays, as jupiter is placed in 12th house, should do good to the native.

c) No gemstones have been prescribed.

[Hari] Why not worship of Mahalakshmi as Venus is the istadevata?

PARTHA:- Food is more important than moksha for a instable person.

Best wishes

Partha

Tax Center - File online by April 15th

Guest guest

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||

Dear Partha,

My replies below in italics.

regards

Haripartha sarathy <partvinu5 wrote:

h) the 7th lord is in 6th house, and hence the wife has some health problems.

[Hari] Ascendant is vargottama; wont this make the native an extremely determined and hard working person. Mars is in navamsa lagna, so he is of stocky build?

Sanjayji also has 7th lord in 6th; does it mean that his wife is likely to have some health problems as well?

PARTHA:- That is what I mentioned, and you are saying the same thing, may be you also need to wake up like me.

[Hari] I am saying that your logic of wifes sickness problem is a bit loose; you have not confirmed it from navamsa. That is why I mentioned the example of Sanjayji.

[Hari] If I considered moksha more important, wouldnt I have said worship of Durga instead of Mahalakshmi?

Guest guest

Dear Hari

Replies below

[Hari] I am saying that your logic of wifes sickness problem is a bit loose; you have not confirmed it from navamsa. That is why I mentioned the example of Sanjayji.

Partha:- I have the wife’s chart with me, she is suffering from health problems. From a learning perspective yes we should look at navamsa to confirm. But here we can see that a6 is with UL, Jupiter lord of UL is in 12th house, he is also the dispositor of 7th lord mars placed in 6th.

[Hari] If I considered moksha more important, wouldnt I have said worship of Durga instead of Mahalakshmi?

PARTHA:-Moon is placed in 6th from AMK, which is why we recommended durga for sustenance.

Best wishesPartha