IndiaDivine.org

Donation/Gifting - how to determine (to Lakshmi)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi,Thanks for ur mail. So my thinking was correct that it is an important topic, since SR himself had discussed it in detail some yrs back according to ur post. Am happy that these days my thinking is becoming more astrologically tuned.I appreciate your letter very much and would be obliged if u or others would help me in giving that handout or lesson or emails wherein SR had discussed.

to be honest this is of personal interest to me since I am extremely addicted to buying books (even on loan) and gifting books or other things hence I wanted to find out if I can channelise my inner self in this respect and how I can see it in my own chart.

Few tips from RR n Lakshman Brahma has helped me in understanding a bit about my chart.

Thanking you for being sweet and helpful.

best wishes

SJ

varahamihira , "lakshmisyama" <lakshmikary@n...> wrote:> Hare Krishna> Dear Sunil,.> Several years ago , on this list, Sanjay gave a class, with homework > for us...most of your questions would be answered in it..> now it escapes me the name of the lesson, but perhaps someone who has > all the lessons in a binder,- could look it up---or perhaps it is in > the "files" section of this list..> Karu was around, Sarajit,etc.perhaps they have it, also , i will see > if i can dig my binder out-mine is inaccessible right now-buried > under some boxes.> It was also discussed briefly at the Redwood Valley West Coast talks > from the 2002 conference.> Hopefully one of the members has the lessons handy and can name the > peticular lesson,...it was a good one, perhaps some Sanjay will > expound on it even more one day.> Take Care> Lakshmi> > varahamihira , "Sunil John" > <suniljohn_2004@h...> wrote:> > Dear Ramadasji, Partha, Chandrashekharji and other members,> > > > 1. How does one determine what should a person donate in his life > and to whom.> > > > 2. How does one determine if donation would be good for the native > ( I always feel it is good for everyone concerned :)> > > > 3. Which day and which time would it be most suitable to donate so > that benefits are got.> > > > 4. what time should one donate to a Guru.> > > > I presume all the same rules will apply to gifting in life. If not > pls let me know. I dont know which house is the activity donation and > gifting seen from.> > > > Kindly reply.> > > > With Blessings of the Divine Mother> > > > Sunil JohnStrike the right balance! News, gossip ‘n fundas! Get it all at MSN Women!