IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Fwd: regarding kidney problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Srinivas Rao,

I was busy and sorry for not answering your mail.

Now in the chart given Lagna is Vrischika and its lord Kuja is in 7th in Vrishabha Rashi afflicted by Shani who is a mlefic for this chart along with 7th and 12th lord Shukra which controls our kidneys.7th house indicates kidneys,urinary system etc.and in natural zodiac Tula Rashi indicates kidneys and its lord Shukra is afflicted by the association of Kuja who himself is afflicted by Shani.

Now here is a shloka from Saravali Chapter 26,Shloka 55 :

zUr< àmehpIiftmZmyaeRphtmatur< za<tm!,

jnyit rvI[a Ô‚òae jIv¢uhe c<Ôj> pué;<.

çüraà pramehapéòitamaçmaryopahatamäturaà çäntam|janayati ravéëä druñöo jévagruhe candrajaù puruñaà||

Meaning if Budha is in Dhanu or Meena aspected by Surya,one will suffer from urinery/kidney troubles and epilepsy.

Also another classic says when Shani is placed in 7th aspected by Rahu or lot of malefics are in 6th or and in 7th,the native will have kidney diseases.

In the chart,Shani,Kuja and Shukra are in 7th aspected by Rahu with Mandi from 3rd house.

Also Budha (V) is in Meena Rashi along with Surya and thus confirms,the native has kidney troubles.

Also Jataka tattwa,Chapetr 3,shloka 112 gives like this :

papa> ;óe va sÝme mUdz…CDraeg>,

päpäù ñañöhe vä saptame mütrakruccharogaù|

So all the classics say the problem is of kidney troubles and not black magic.

Now Dasha running is Guru who is in 2nd his which is his Moola Trikona but is 8th from Antara Lord Shukra and both are enemic to each other.The problem started during Surya's pratyantara between 20-1-2004 and 8-3-2004 and is in dangered condition.Now here the remedy is from Shukra only who is nothing but sage Shukracharya who has mastered Shri Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra or so immidiately 11000 times this Jap has to be chanted and then the Homam has to be performed on a Friday.Also Rahu afflicts by its aspect,it is also better to perform Yakshma Naashana Sukta Homam.But the recovery may prolong till Guru comes to Kanya and aspects Rahu with Mandi,Surya with Budha (V) and Kuja,Shukra and Shani after August 28th onwards.

I hope this helps you.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.rao rao <rsmanchella wrote:

Namaste ramdas guruji,

Thanks for your cooperation till today ,now i need a urgent reply from you about this boy whose birth details was given to you long back.His two kidneys have failed up to 80% ,dialises had started just 10 days ago 4 times over till today,whether hewill be able to recover from his health problems .All the members of the family have one or other problems he is having one younger brother and one younger married sister .Is there any course or any black magic done to them please give me the reply.wheather he will survive if i will donate the kidney ,as he is my elder sisters son .waiting for your necessary valuable suggestions.

thanking you

srinivas rao

name :- K.krishna prasad

date of birth :- 30.03.1972

time :-10.30.30sec.pmplace :- kalyan (maharastra bombay suburban)

latitude and logitude:- 88 E44' 00'' and 21N 54''00"

Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

That is a good news and congrats on having a baby boy born to you.Budha eevnthough is debilitated,his sign lord Guru is Vakra ie.,he casts his aspect from his previous house ie ,from Karka and so there is no trouble at all.I feel the place where the child is born,there must be a temple of Shri Venkateshwara and Shri Lakshmi Narasimha also. Please confirm.

With Blessings from Lord Krishna and Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

namaste ramdas guruji,

I am very happy to share my happiness with you. As you have told i had got a male child born on 11.03.04 at 1.25 am at venkatagiri near tirupati on thursday ealy morning

latitude 13n and 57n and longitude 69E and 37E, east of gmt- 5.5. I wanted to share

some sweets with you but you are thousands of km away.I thanks you once again for your cooperation.can you please tell me is there any doshas of planets and the remedies to be done in the birth chart .i had a doubt regarding mercury in neecha

thanking you

srinivas raoRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

I am sorry that I did not anwer your queries.I became too much busy and so please give me at least 15 days to go through the chart.

With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

rao rao <rsmanchella wrote:

namaste ramdas guruji ,

can you please go through this horoscope if you get time

thanking you

srinivas raoNote: forwarded message attached.

New Photos - easier uploading and sharing> ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 Fri, 21 Nov 2003 04:14:43 -0800 (PST)rao rao Re: Fwd: Re: regarding kidney problemsRamadas Rao

Namaste ramdas guruji

please can you go through the horoscope of the native ,

thankinng you

your sisya

srinivasRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

Thanks for the mail and please give me some time to go through the chart.

With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Namaste ramdas guruji,

You are foregetting to give me reply due to your busy i think .please given me reply after you check the horoscope .Iam once again forwording the sent message

thanking you

your sisya

srinivas raoNote: forwarded message attached.

Exclusive Video Premiere - Britney Spears> ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 Fri, 17 Oct 2003 04:53:06 -0700 (PDT)rao rao Re: regarding kidney problemsRamadas Rao

dear ramdas guruji ,

iam sending here the bith details of my sister' son

name :- K.krishna prasad

date of birth :- 30.03.1972

time :-10.30.30sec.pmplace :- kalyan (maharastra bombay suburban)

latitude and logitude:- 88 E44' 00'' and 21N 54''00"

All the family members are having health problems one or the other please look in to it and tell the remedies .is there any outside bhadhaka ?.

thanking you

your sisya

srinivas raoRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` svRmaeihNyE ivÒhe ivñjninyE xImih

om sarvamohinyai vidmahe viçvajananiyai dhémahi

tÚ> zi´ àcaedyat!,

tannaù çakti pracodayät|

Dear Srinivas Rao,

Please give me the exact details of your sister-in-law.The details you gave,I can not understand about his birth details.

With Sri Bhuvaneshwari Naama Smarana,

Namaste ramdas guruji iam sending you my son in law (sister son) ;s chart .he had been having both the kidney problems .Due to high BP both his kidneys damaged doctors had told them that they have to do operation .secondly all the family members are having health problems .Iam having a doubt thatsome external bhadaka is their can you please

check it and tell the remedies if any .My own sister had died due to karni.the small brother is having back pain problem

thanking you

your sisya

srinivasrao

The New with improved product search330197222.305000-5.300000-81.44000021.5400000.000000-5.500000-5.5000000105kalyaniIndia11123197421.120000-5.300000-82.13000016.5600000.000000-5.500000-5.5000000105kalyaniIndia1

India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile.

The New with improved product search

India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more. Download now.

Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam

India Promos: Win a trip for 2 to Britain.

Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.