IndiaDivine.org

Kidney problems of native

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

sadgurudevaaye namah

dear ramdas ji

i missed that mail too . this thread became a bit confusing as it was running simulatneously on all 3 lists.. could u plz post/forward ur analysis once again for us?.

thanx

humble regards

prashantRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Sunil,

Did you not read my analysis of the chart ? You know 7th house in Natural zodiac ie., Tula indicates Kidneys,ovaries etc.So Shukra is also the Karaka for these. I have quoted the Shlokas from Classics also.

I hope this helps you.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Sunil John <suniljohn_2004 wrote:

Dear Mr. Rao,

This can be purely guess work, did the native go to an astrologer or consult an astrologer between 16th Mar 2004 and 26th Mar 2004. Or did he go to a doctor.

Can anyone tell me if Ven is the key planet for Kidney.

Man drinks wine (Ven) and it effects his liver, liver is which planet?

Pls reply back.

Thanks,

With Blessings of the Divine Mother

Sunil JohnMumbaiArchives: vedic astrologyGroup info: vedic astrology/info.htmlTo UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to vedic astrology-....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......

India Matrimony: Find your partner online. |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢

Guest guest

Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:53 pm Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: regarding kidney problems

Click Here

` nmae naray[ay,?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Srinivas Rao,

I was busy and sorry for not answering your mail.

Now in the chart given Lagna is Vrischika and its lord Kuja is in 7th in Vrishabha Rashi afflicted by Shani who is a mlefic for this chart along with 7th and 12th lord Shukra which controls our kidneys.7th house indicates kidneys,urinary system etc.and in natural zodiac Tula Rashi indicates kidneys and its lord Shukra is afflicted by the association of Kuja who himself is afflicted by Shani.

Now here is a shloka from Saravali Chapter 26,Shloka 55 :

zUr< àmehpIiftmZmyaeRphtmatur< za<tm!,

jnyit rvI[a Ô‚òae jIv¢uhe c<Ôj> pué;<.

çüraà pramehapéòitamaçmaryopahatamäturaà çäntam|janayati ravéëä druñöo jévagruhe candrajaù puruñaà||

Meaning if Budha is in Dhanu or Meena aspected by Surya,one will suffer from urinery/kidney troubles and epilepsy.

Also another classic says when Shani is placed in 7th aspected by Rahu or lot of malefics are in 6th or and in 7th,the native will have kidney diseases.

In the chart,Shani,Kuja and Shukra are in 7th aspected by Rahu with Mandi from 3rd house.

Also Budha (V) is in Meena Rashi along with Surya and thus confirms,the native has kidney troubles.

Also Jataka tattwa,Chapetr 3,shloka 112 gives like this :

papa> ;óe va sÝme mUdz…CDraeg>,

päpäù ñañöhe vä saptame mütrakruccharogaù|

So all the classics say the problem is of kidney troubles and not black magic.

Now Dasha running is Guru who is in 2nd his which is his Moola Trikona but is 8th from Antara Lord Shukra and both are enemic to each other.The problem started during Surya's pratyantara between 20-1-2004 and 8-3-2004 and is in dangered condition.Now here the remedy is from Shukra only who is nothing but sage Shukracharya who has mastered Shri Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra or so immidiately 11000 times this Jap has to be chanted and then the Homam has to be performed on a Friday.Also Rahu afflicts by its aspect,it is also better to perform Yakshma Naashana Sukta Homam.But the recovery may prolong till Guru comes to Kanya and aspects Rahu with Mandi,Surya with Budha (V) and Kuja,Shukra and Shani after August 28th onwards.

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.prashant narang <prashantnarang wrote:

sadgurudevaaye namah

dear ramdas ji

i missed that mail too . this thread became a bit confusing as it was running simulatneously on all 3 lists.. could u plz post/forward ur analysis once again for us?.

thanx

humble regards

` nmae naray[ay,

Did you not read my analysis of the chart ? You know 7th house in Natural zodiac ie., Tula indicates Kidneys,ovaries etc.So Shukra is also the Karaka for these. I have quoted the Shlokas from Classics also.

I hope this helps you.

Dear Mr. Rao,

This can be purely guess work, did the native go to an astrologer or consult an astrologer between 16th Mar 2004 and 26th Mar 2004. Or did he go to a doctor.

Pls reply back.

Thanks,

Sunil JohnMumbaiArchives: vedic astrologyGroup info: vedic astrology/info.htmlTo UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to vedic astrology-....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......

Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢ |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Prashant Ji,

Just now I forwarded the message I sent ot the list again.The message No. was 39990 of Vedic-Astrology group.

Ramadas Rao.prashant narang <prashantnarang wrote:

sadgurudevaaye namah

dear ramdas ji

thanx

humble regards

` nmae naray[ay,

I hope this helps you.

Dear Mr. Rao,

Pls reply back.

Thanks,

Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢ |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.