IndiaDivine.org

Akashic Records - A Mega astro research project

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Akashic Records______A Mega Astrological Research Project Aim:To help astrologers cum students develop and test finer and practical techniques in astrology. Background:Usually, we humans act at any given moment of time depending on our pre-conditioning. Sometimes we reject a particular astrological tech only to come back later in life and agree with it when we hear a famous astrologer repeat it in his seminars. Many a times we reject some techniques, which the Parampara (traditional) astrologers have revealed recently. Some techniques work on 5 charts and a student will think it is 100% workable whereas those might be exception charts and it might not work on the rest 95. Most of the times as an eminent writer has shown in his work, that most of the famous techniques are only good and 100% workable for post mortem astro studies but bad tools for predictions. Without doing any statistical analysis like a scientist it has been found that astrology students reject techniques, methods etc, also one more imp criteria is that students develop affinity towards particular authors and non-liking towards some even though their techniques would be correct. How do we take these attitudes of young students and convert it into positive energy by which the coming generations would benefit. In earlier times it is said first the students spent yrs in spirituality thereby removing the mental blocks and then learnt astrology, nowadays it is the reverse. Will this 21st century produce good astrologers, will we get astrology back to the mantle of Respect that it deserves. Nostalgia:I went to a famous astrologer, an author and master of Ashtakvarga, who said if 5th house has low SAV no one can ever be successful. Bill Gates if I am not wrong has only 19 bindus in 5th and only 27 in 10th house, both points considered low. No doubt now I can believe in the chart of Bill Gates, after hearing of this statistical method that if 5 (house) is down and if 10 (SAV of house) goes up then it can be good for career, although I would need to test it on several charts.Solution:· It is only through statistical analysis and application of astro methods on thousands of data can this problem be solved. This can be done by collection of accurate data with logged Events file. · Before everyone comes to the conclusion that such an effort would be a futile effort I would like to suggest that if we collect 100 charts with date of marriage with reasonable accuracy on source of time of birth, we could easily apply numerous methods across the charts and find out the percentage of success of those methods thereby refining our approach. · At the end of the day, we in astrology are playing with lives of people who seek help. It is our divine Dharma to be as perfect in our science as possible. Can we take one great step ahead and bring ourselves to help each other to gather data. · Many senior members have tried doing this kind of research and there has been little success. Today if we get angry when scientists or fellowmen don't treat astrology as a science or art, I would like to ask myself is, what have I done to make it a science. Have I given my data to someone who is researching, have I shared the collection of charts and events file with others who are researching, if the answer is no, then I don't have the right to get angry. · Students spent 7-8 yrs without good collection of data and just relying on books without testing out the principles from the same, this gap can be reduced if they have reliable data at hand · Privacy is an imp issue here. If u do not wish ur name or anyone’s name to be included in this while distributing data then there is an option for it too. · If there are 1800 people on this list, I am sure we each have 5 good charts with some basic events like marriage, childbirth, job loss or gain. Sometimes even one basic event would be enough. It makes us have 9000 charts at our disposal. One famous author I know of has 50,000 charts at his disposal but alas he won’t share it for the astrological community. Reflection:· At the end of the day many of us make our life decisions on statistical analysis of weather forecast, property rates, share markets, diet plans etc, if we spend an average 3 hrs on astrology I am sure it warrants us to be more statistical about it in life, since I am sure some of us invest more time in astrology than in personal selves or wives :))) · Today many of us do not know how to time a job, we try many techniques which are not 100% successful due to various reasons. Pls put urself in the position of a person who hasn't had a job for so long and who yearns to get a job and searches for some bright light at the end of the tunnel. Can we help him or make an effort, which would evolve, in helping millions like him in a much better fashion. I ask humbly for everyone to contribute in this effort. I know this kind of project turns off most of the people and it would do so to me also. It would take a long time for one to really store data from everyone in a methodical manner. I have outlined a list of questionnaire, although lengthy but some of the points are optional when people send their data or the data of charts they have in their possession. Everyone can send in his or her collection of charts along with events file to akashicrecords where huge space is available. Privacy at all costs would be maintained. Some criteria:- 1. This project is free of cost, so pls don’t send emails asking for money to share data :) 2. I do not know how many yrs it would take to collect and store these data in a methodical fashion but the final collection of data would be shared free of cost in form of CDs. 3. Just in case my mind becomes money minded then I pledge that I would give the proceeds of the sale of the data for betterment of astrology without any personal benefit. 4. I would seek the help of Mentors in this project esp individuals who are good librarians or organizing power. Already few members have become Mentors and their names would be announced shortly. Either of the two things can happen, either this project would be a flop or mediocre or a big hit. I leave it to you all. Kindly let me know ur thoughts.HumblyLove and Light Sunil JohnMumbaisuniljohn_2004suniljohn_2002

Posted on: Akashya Triteya, 22nd April, 15.43 pm, mumbai

Proposed Events File

Posted by: Name and email id, tel number if possible

Posted On: Date/Month/Year

Chart details of Native

Name : (Optional), First name, Middle Name, Last name ( if the name has been changed due to numerology or other circumstances pls specify both)

Sex: Male/Female/Either

DOB: eg 18th Mar 1970 (Kindly follow this method)

Place of Birth: City, Country

Time of Birth: 20.10.00 (pls follow 24hr clock)

Source of Birth: eg Hospital records, memory, memory of parents etc, if there are stories attached to source and accuracy of birth time pls mention that also eg got it from his best friends wife :)))

Rectified Time: Has the time been ever rectified by an astrologer, if yes then pls specify, if several have done it, pls specify

Major Events in Life: (As much data provided would be helpful)

1. Marriage Date

2. Love or Arranged marriage

3. Birth of children

4. Joining of various jobs

5. Loss of various jobs,

6. Start of business,

7. Bad periods in jobs or business.

8. Periods of love affairs/sex affairs

9. Any other events

Nature of the person: basic nature of person, temperament, positive, negative, emotional, self motivated individual, may be working in job but would have good business skills, how does he rate his sexuality, is he a flirt etc

Remedies Performed:

If yes when and for what reason, did he see any effects, pls specify

Would this person like to be contacted if an astrologer wishes to discuss his chart: Yes or No

Would he like to discuss his chart with astrologers and receive predictions: (Which would be free of cost) Yes or No

Would he prefer remedies from them: Yes or No

If yes pls provide details of communication or would this person like to communicate via the person who has posted the details: ............

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Sunil,

Thanks for inaguration of your mega Akash Project.As per the time mentioned,The Muhurta Lagna falls in Simha with Guru (V) in it and another benefic Shukra is in his own house of 10th house from Lagna.Lagna lord is exalted.Rahu is also with Surya indicating at the beginning the project may slow but suddenly it gains momentum.Navamsha Lagna falls in Vrishika whose lord Kuja is in 10th house in Digbala in Rashi chart and in Navamsha chart also with Guru Vargothama and this says the Muhurta is very strong and all the Doshas will be removed by the above planetary combinations and you will gain success in your project and all others will get help from your project.As the Tithi today indicates the beginning of Treta Yuga which falls in Akshaya Triteeya ,start your project by worshipping Suryavamshi Lord Ramachandra.Chant daily " OM RAAM RAAMAAYA NAMAH " 108 times and see how your project flourishes.

I pray Lord Krishna and Mother Bhuvaneshwari that your project becomes a success very soon.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Sunil John <suniljohn_2004 wrote:

Akashic Records______A Mega Astrological Research Project Aim:To help astrologers cum students develop and test finer and practical techniques in astrology. Background:Usually, we humans act at any given moment of time depending on

our pre-conditioning. Sometimes we reject a particular astrological tech only to come back later in life and agree with it when we hear a famous astrologer repeat it in his seminars. Many a times we reject some techniques, which the Parampara (traditional) astrologers have revealed recently. Some techniques work on 5 charts and a student will think it is 100% workable whereas those might be exception charts and it might not work on the rest 95. Most of the times as an eminent writer has shown in his work, that most of the famous techniques are only good and 100% workable for post mortem astro studies but bad tools for predictions. Without doing any statistical analysis like a

scientist it has been found that astrology students reject techniques, methods etc, also one more imp criteria is that students develop affinity towards particular authors and non-liking towards some even though their techniques would be correct. How do we take these attitudes of young students and convert it into positive energy by which the coming generations would benefit. In earlier times it is said first the students spent yrs in spirituality thereby removing the mental blocks and then learnt astrology, nowadays it is the reverse. Will this 21st century produce good astrologers, will we get astrology back to the mantle of Respect that it deserves. Nostalgia:I went to a famous astrologer, an author and master of Ashtakvarga, who said if 5th house has low SAV no one can ever be successful. Bill Gates if I am not wrong has only 19 bindus in 5th and only 27 in 10th house, both points considered low. No doubt now I can believe in the chart of Bill Gates, after hearing of this statistical method that if 5 (house) is down and if 10 (SAV of house) goes up then it can be good for career, although I would need to test it on several charts.Solution:· It is only through statistical analysis and application of astro methods on thousands of data can this problem be solved. This can be done by collection of accurate data with logged Events file. · Before everyone comes to the conclusion that such an effort would be a futile effort I would like to suggest that if we collect 100 charts with date of marriage with reasonable accuracy on source of time of birth, we could easily apply numerous methods across the charts and find out the

percentage of success of those methods thereby refining our approach. · At the end of the day, we in astrology are playing with lives of people who seek help. It is our divine Dharma to be as perfect in our science as possible. Can we take one great step ahead and bring ourselves to help each other to gather data. · Many senior members have tried doing this kind of research and there has been little success. Today if we get angry when scientists or fellowmen don't treat astrology as a science or art, I would like to ask myself is, what have I done to make it a science. Have I given my data to someone who is researching, have I shared the collection of charts and events file with others who are researching, if the answer is no, then I don't have the right to get angry. · Students spent 7-8 yrs without good collection of data and just relying on books without testing out the principles from the same, this gap can be reduced if they have reliable data at hand · Privacy is an imp issue here. If u do not wish ur name or anyone’s name to be included in this while distributing data then there is an option for it too. · If there are 1800 people on this list, I am sure we each have 5 good charts with some basic events like marriage, childbirth, job loss or gain. Sometimes even one basic event would be enough. It makes us have 9000 charts at our disposal. One famous author I know of has 50,000 charts at his disposal but alas he won’t share it for the

astrological community. Reflection:· At the

end of the day many of us make our life decisions on statistical analysis of weather forecast, property rates, share markets, diet plans etc, if we spend an average 3 hrs on astrology I am sure it warrants us to be more statistical about it in life, since I am sure some of us invest more time in astrology than in personal selves or wives :))) · Today many of us do not know how to time a job, we try many techniques which are not 100% successful due to various reasons. Pls put urself in the position of a person who hasn't had a job for so long and who yearns to get a job and searches for some bright light at the end of the tunnel. Can we help him or make an effort, which would evolve, in helping millions like him in a much better fashion. I ask humbly for everyone to contribute in this effort. I know this kind of project turns off most of the people and it would do so to me also. It would take a long time for one to really store data from everyone in a methodical manner. I have outlined a list of

questionnaire, although lengthy but some of the points are optional when people send their data or the data of charts they have in their possession. Everyone can send in his or her collection of charts along with events file to akashicrecords where huge space is available. Privacy at all costs would be maintained. Some criteria:- 1. This project is free of cost, so pls don’t send emails asking for money to share data :) 2. I do not know how many yrs it would take to collect and store these data in a methodical fashion but the final collection of data would be shared free of cost in form of CDs. 3. Just in case my mind becomes money minded then I pledge that I would give the proceeds of the sale of the data for betterment of astrology without any personal benefit. 4. I would seek the help of Mentors in this project esp individuals who are good librarians or organizing power. Already few members have become Mentors and their names would be announced shortly. Either of the two things can happen, either this project would be a flop or mediocre or a big hit. I leave it to you all. Kindly let me know ur thoughts.HumblyLove and Light Sunil JohnMumbaisuniljohn_2004suniljohn_2002

Posted on: Akashya Triteya, 22nd April, 15.43 pm, mumbai

Proposed Events File

Posted by: Name and email id, tel number if possible

Posted On: Date/Month/Year

Chart details of Native

Name : (Optional), First name, Middle Name, Last name ( if the name has been changed due to numerology or other circumstances pls specify both)

Sex: Male/Female/Either

DOB: eg 18th Mar 1970 (Kindly follow this method)

Place of Birth: City, Country

Time of Birth: 20.10.00 (pls follow 24hr clock)

Source of Birth: eg Hospital records, memory, memory of parents etc, if there are stories attached to source and accuracy of birth time pls mention that also eg got it from his best friends wife :)))

Rectified Time: Has the time been ever rectified by an astrologer, if yes then pls specify, if several have done it, pls specify

Major Events in Life: (As much data provided would be helpful)

1. Marriage Date

2. Love or Arranged marriage

3. Birth of children

4. Joining of various jobs

5. Loss of various jobs,

6. Start of business,

7. Bad periods in jobs or business.

8. Periods of love affairs/sex affairs

9. Any other events

Nature of the person: basic nature of person, temperament, positive, negative, emotional, self motivated individual, may be working in job but would have good business skills, how does he rate his sexuality, is he a flirt etc

Remedies Performed:

If yes when and for what reason, did he see any effects, pls specify

Would this person like to be contacted if an astrologer wishes to discuss his chart: Yes or No

Would he like to discuss his chart with astrologers and receive predictions: (Which would be free of cost) Yes or No

Would he prefer remedies from them: Yes or No

If yes pls provide details of communication or would this person like to communicate via the person who has posted the details: ............

Archives: vedic astrologyGroup info: vedic astrology/info.htmlTo UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to vedic astrology-....... May Jupiter's light shine on us ....... > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/vnd.ms-excel name=Akashic Records Events File.xls

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.

Guest guest

Dear Ramadasji,

Thanks so much for your blessings and analysis of the muhurta chart.

I just pray that everyone contributes to this project. There have

been some people who have come forward, the names I shall reveal soon.

I request more members to come forward and help out in whatever

capacity they can, even if they feel they cant be a part of this

project, just write to me with their willingness and we shall find

some important use of their skills.

Esp people with ample internet time, can also be a part of this group.

Thanks once again Ramadasji,

Salutations to you and we want your precious help in collection of

this data. Already Chandrashekharji, Partha and Phyllis Chubb have

offered their active support.

Sunil John

Mumbai

vedic astrology , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao>

wrote:

>

>

varahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao>

wrote:

>

> ` nmae naray[ay,

> om namo näräyaëäya|

> Dear Sunil,

> Thanks for inaguration of your mega Akash Project.As per the time

mentioned,The Muhurta Lagna falls in Simha with Guru (V) in it and

another benefic Shukra is in his own house of 10th house from

Lagna.Lagna lord is exalted.Rahu is also with Surya indicating at the

beginning the project may slow but suddenly it gains

momentum.Navamsha Lagna falls in Vrishika whose lord Kuja is in 10th

house in Digbala in Rashi chart and in Navamsha chart also with Guru

Vargothama and this says the Muhurta is very strong and all the

Doshas will be removed by the above planetary combinations and you

will gain success in your project and all others will get help from

your project.As the Tithi today indicates the beginning of Treta Yuga

which falls in Akshaya Triteeya ,start your project by worshipping

Suryavamshi Lord Ramachandra.Chant daily " OM RAAM RAAMAAYA NAMAH "

108 times and see how your project flourishes.

> I pray Lord Krishna and Mother Bhuvaneshwari that your project

becomes a success very soon.

> With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

> Ramadas Rao.

> Sunil John <suniljohn_2004@h...> wrote:

>

>

>

> Akashic Records

>

>

>

> A Mega Astrological Research Project

>

>

>

> Aim:

>

> To help astrologers cum students develop and test finer and

practical techniques in astrology.

>

>

>

> Background:

>

> Usually, we humans act at any given moment of time depending on our

pre-conditioning. Sometimes we reject a particular astrological tech

only to come back later in life and agree with it when we hear a

famous astrologer repeat it in his seminars. Many a times we reject

some techniques, which the Parampara (traditional) astrologers have

revealed recently. Some techniques work on 5 charts and a student

will think it is 100% workable whereas those might be exception

charts and it might not work on the rest 95. Most of the times as an

eminent writer has shown in his work, that most of the famous

techniques are only good and 100% workable for post mortem astro

studies but bad tools for predictions.

>

>

>

> Without doing any statistical analysis like a scientist it has been

found that astrology students reject techniques, methods etc, also

one more imp criteria is that students develop affinity towards

particular authors and non-liking towards some even though their

techniques would be correct. How do we take these attitudes of young

students and convert it into positive energy by which the coming

generations would benefit. In earlier times it is said first the

students spent yrs in spirituality thereby removing the mental blocks

and then learnt astrology, nowadays it is the reverse. Will this 21st

century produce good astrologers, will we get astrology back to the

mantle of Respect that it deserves.

>

>

>

> Nostalgia:

>

> I went to a famous astrologer, an author and master of Ashtakvarga,

who said if 5th house has low SAV no one can ever be successful. Bill

Gates if I am not wrong has only 19 bindus in 5th and only 27 in 10th

house, both points considered low. No doubt now I can believe in the

chart of Bill Gates, after hearing of this statistical method that if

5 (house) is down and if 10 (SAV of house) goes up then it can be

good for career, although I would need to test it on several charts.

>

> Solution:

>

> · It is only through statistical analysis and application of

astro methods on thousands of data can this problem be solved. This

can be done by collection of accurate data with logged Events file.

>

>

>

> · Before everyone comes to the conclusion that such an

effort would be a futile effort I would like to suggest that if we

collect 100 charts with date of marriage with reasonable accuracy on

source of time of birth, we could easily apply numerous methods

across the charts and find out the percentage of success of those

methods thereby refining our approach.

>

>

>

> · At the end of the day, we in astrology are playing with

lives of people who seek help. It is our divine Dharma to be as

perfect in our science as possible. Can we take one great step ahead

and bring ourselves to help each other to gather data.

>

>

>

> · Many senior members have tried doing this kind of research

and there has been little success. Today if we get angry when

scientists or fellowmen don't treat astrology as a science or art, I

would like to ask myself is, what have I done to make it a science.

Have I given my data to someone who is researching, have I shared the

collection of charts and events file with others who are researching,

if the answer is no, then I don't have the right to get angry.

>

>

>

> · Students spent 7-8 yrs without good collection of data and

just relying on books without testing out the principles from the

same, this gap can be reduced if they have reliable data at hand

>

>

>

> · Privacy is an imp issue here. If u do not wish ur name or

anyone's name to be included in this while distributing data then

there is an option for it too.

>

>

>

> · If there are 1800 people on this list, I am sure we each

have 5 good charts with some basic events like marriage, childbirth,

job loss or gain. Sometimes even one basic event would be enough. It

makes us have 9000 charts at our disposal. One famous author I know

of has 50,000 charts at his disposal but alas he won't share it for

the astrological community.

>

>

>

> Reflection:

>

> · At the end of the day many of us make our life

decisions on statistical analysis of weather forecast, property

rates, share markets, diet plans etc, if we spend an average 3 hrs on

astrology I am sure it warrants us to be more statistical about it in

life, since I am sure some of us invest more time in astrology than

in personal selves or wives :)))

>

>

>

> · Today many of us do not know how to time a job, we

try many techniques which are not 100% successful due to various

reasons. Pls put urself in the position of a person who hasn't had a

job for so long and who yearns to get a job and searches for some

bright light at the end of the tunnel. Can we help him or make an

effort, which would evolve, in helping millions like him in a much

better fashion.

>

>

>

>

>

> I ask humbly for everyone to contribute in this effort. I know this

kind of project turns off most of the people and it would do so to me

also. It would take a long time for one to really store data from

everyone in a methodical manner.

>

>

>

> I have outlined a list of questionnaire, although lengthy but some

of the points are optional when people send their data or the data of

charts they have in their possession.

>

>

>

> Everyone can send in his or her collection of charts along with

events file to akashicrecords@i... where huge space is available.

Privacy at all costs would be maintained.

>

>

>

> Some criteria:-

>

>

>

> 1. This project is free of cost, so pls don't send emails asking

for money to share data :)

>

>

>

> 2. I do not know how many yrs it would take to collect and store

these data in a methodical fashion but the final collection of data

would be shared free of cost in form of CDs.

>

>

>

> 3. Just in case my mind becomes money minded then I pledge that I

would give the proceeds of the sale of the data for betterment of

astrology without any personal benefit.

>

>

>

> 4. I would seek the help of Mentors in this project esp individuals

who are good librarians or organizing power. Already few members have

become Mentors and their names would be announced shortly.

>

>

>

> Either of the two things can happen, either this project would be a

flop or mediocre or a big hit. I leave it to you all.

>

>

>

> Kindly let me know ur thoughts.

>

> Humbly

>

> Love and Light

>

>

>

> Sunil John

>

> Mumbai

>

> suniljohn_2004@h...

>

> suniljohn_2002

>

> Posted on: Akashya Triteya, 22nd April, 15.43 pm, mumbai

>

>

> Proposed Events File

>

>

>

>

> Posted by: Name and email id, tel number if possible

>

> Posted On: Date/Month/Year

>

>

>

> Chart details of Native

>

>

>

> Name : (Optional), First name, Middle Name, Last name ( if the name

has been changed due to numerology or other circumstances pls specify

both)

>

> Sex: Male/Female/Either

>

> DOB: eg 18th Mar 1970 (Kindly follow this method)

>

> Place of Birth: City, Country

>

> Time of Birth: 20.10.00 (pls follow 24hr clock)

>

>

>

> Source of Birth: eg Hospital records, memory, memory of parents

etc, if there are stories attached to source and accuracy of birth

time pls mention that also eg got it from his best friends wife :)))

>

>

>

> Rectified Time: Has the time been ever rectified by an astrologer,

if yes then pls specify, if several have done it, pls specify

>

>

>

> Major Events in Life: (As much data provided would be helpful)

>

> 1. Marriage Date

>

> 2. Love or Arranged marriage

>

> 3. Birth of children

>

> 4. Joining of various jobs

>

> 5. Loss of various jobs,

>

> 6. Start of business,

>

> 7. Bad periods in jobs or business.

>

> 8. Periods of love affairs/sex affairs

>

> 9. Any other events

>

>

>

> Nature of the person: basic nature of person, temperament,

positive, negative, emotional, self motivated individual, may be

working in job but would have good business skills, how does he rate

his sexuality, is he a flirt etc

>

>

>

> Remedies Performed:

> If yes when and for what reason, did he see any effects, pls specify

>

>

> Would this person like to be contacted if an astrologer wishes to

discuss his chart: Yes or No

>

>

>

> Would he like to discuss his chart with astrologers and receive

predictions: (Which would be free of cost) Yes or No

>

>

>

> Would he prefer remedies from them: Yes or No

>

>

>

> If yes pls provide details of communication or would this person

like to communicate via the person who has posted the

details: ............

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> To UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to vedic astrology-

>

> ....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

It is a good project. You have already received offer of help from two

member, this augurs well for the project.I wish you well. Can the data

be filled in the XL sheet attached?

Chandrashekhar.

Sunil John wrote:

>* *

>

>*Akashic Records*

>

>*____________________________\

____________*

>

>*A Mega Astrological Research Project*

>

>* *

>

>*Aim:*

>

>*To help astrologers cum students develop and test finer and practical

techniques in astrology.*

>

>* *

>

>*Background:*

>

>*Usually, we humans act at any given moment of time depending on our

pre-conditioning. Sometimes we reject a particular astrological tech only to

come back later in life and agree with it when we hear a famous astrologer

repeat it in his seminars. Many a times we reject some techniques, which the

Parampara (traditional) astrologers have revealed recently. Some techniques work

on 5 charts and a student will think it is 100% workable whereas those might be

exception charts and it might not work on the rest 95. Most of the times as an

eminent writer has shown in his work, that most of the famous techniques are

only good and 100% workable for post mortem astro studies but bad tools for

predictions.*

>

>* *

>

>*Without doing any statistical analysis like a scientist it has been found that

astrology students reject techniques, methods etc, also one more imp criteria is

that students develop affinity towards particular authors and non-liking towards

some even though their techniques would be correct. How do we take these

attitudes of young students and convert it into positive energy by which the

coming generations would benefit. In earlier times it is said first the students

spent yrs in spirituality thereby removing the mental blocks and then learnt

astrology, nowadays it is the reverse. Will this 21^st century produce good

astrologers, will we get astrology back to the mantle of Respect that it

deserves.*

>

>* *

>

>*Nostalgia:*

>

>*I went to a famous astrologer, an author and master of Ashtakvarga, who said

if 5^th house has low SAV no one can ever be successful. Bill Gates if I am not

wrong has only 19 bindus in 5^th and only 27 in 10^th house, both points

considered low. No doubt now I can believe in the chart of Bill Gates, after

hearing of this statistical method that if 5 (house) is down and if 10 (SAV of

house) goes up then it can be good for career, although I would need to test it

on several charts.*

>

>*Solution:*

>

>· *It is only through statistical analysis and application of astro

methods on thousands of data can this problem be solved. This can be done by

collection of accurate data with logged Events file.*

>

>* *

>

>· *Before everyone comes to the conclusion that such an effort would be

a futile effort I would like to suggest that if we collect 100 charts with date

of marriage with reasonable accuracy on source of time of birth, we could easily

apply numerous methods across the charts and find out the percentage of success

of those methods thereby refining our approach.*

>

>* *

>

>· *At the end of the day, we in astrology are playing with lives of

people who seek help. It is our divine Dharma to be as perfect in our science as

possible. Can we take one great step ahead and bring ourselves to help each

other to gather data.*

>

>* *

>

>· *Many senior members have tried doing this kind of research and there

has been little success. Today if we get angry when scientists or fellowmen

don't treat astrology as a science or art, I would like to ask myself is, what

have I done to make it a science. Have I given my data to someone who is

researching, have I shared the collection of charts and events file with others

who are researching, if the answer is no, then I don't have the right to get

angry.*

>

>* *

>

>· *Students spent 7-8 yrs without good collection of data and just

relying on books without testing out the principles from the same, this gap can

be reduced if they have reliable data at hand*

>

>* *

>

>· *Privacy is an imp issue here**. If u do not wish ur name or anyone’s

name to be included in this while distributing data then there is an option for

it too.*

>

>* *

>

>· *If there are 1800 people on this list, I am sure we each have 5 good

charts with some basic events like marriage, childbirth, job loss or gain.

Sometimes even one basic event would be enough. It makes us have 9000 charts at

our disposal. One famous author I know of has 50,000 charts at his disposal but

alas he won’t share it for the astrological community.*

>

>* *

>

>*Reflection:*

>

>· *At the end of the day many of us make our life decisions on

statistical analysis of weather forecast, property rates, share markets, diet

plans etc, if we spend an average 3 hrs on astrology I am sure it warrants us to

be more statistical about it in life, since I am sure some of us invest more

time in astrology than in personal selves or wives :)))*

>

>* *

>

>· *Today many of us do not know how to time a job, we try many

techniques which are not 100% successful due to various reasons. Pls put urself

in the position of a person who hasn't had a job for so long and who yearns to

get a job and searches for some bright light at the end of the tunnel. Can we

help him or make an effort, which would evolve, in helping millions like him in

a much better fashion.*

>

>* *

>

>* *

>

>*I ask humbly for everyone to contribute in this effort. I know this kind of

project turns off most of the people and it would do so to me also. It would

take a long time for one to really store data from everyone in a methodical

manner.*

>

>* *

>

>*I have outlined a list of questionnaire, although lengthy but some of the

points are optional when people send their data or the data of charts they have

in their possession.*

>

>* *

>

>*Everyone can send in his or her collection of charts along with events file to

akashicrecords where huge space is available. Privacy at all

costs would be maintained.*

>

>* *

>

>*Some criteria:-*

>

>* *

>

>*1. This project is free of cost, so pls don’t send emails asking for money to

share data :)*

>

>* *

>

>*2. I do not know how many yrs it would take to collect and store these data in

a methodical fashion but the final collection of data would be shared free of

cost in form of CDs.*

>

>* *

>

>*3. Just in case my mind becomes money minded then I pledge that I would give

the proceeds of the sale of the data for betterment of astrology without any

personal benefit.*

>

>* *

>

>*4. I would seek the help of Mentors in this project esp individuals who are

good librarians or organizing power. Already few members have become Mentors and

their names would be announced shortly.*

>

>* *

>

>*Either of the two things can happen, either this project would be a flop or

mediocre or a big hit. I leave it to you all. *

>

>* *

>

>*Kindly let me know ur thoughts.*

>

>*Humbly*