IndiaDivine.org

BPHS- Dasa results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Gurus,

BPHS gives very clear and precise shlokas about the Antar and Pratyantar in Vimshottari Dasas. I have applied the same to a few charts and the results have matched. My question is regarding the dictums that talk about longevity. In some of the shlokas it is clearly stated that the person will face death or premature death. There are pre conditions given to this but even if the dictum is completed in a chart can we predict longevity just from this? How applicable is this?

For example: Jupiter maha dasa and Mercury antar dasa.In Shloka 28: It is stated, if Mercury is placed in the 6th, 8th or the 12th house from lagna and co joined with a malefic it’s antar dasa will produce sudden quarrel without cause, loss even premature death. He uses the term ‘ap mrtyu bhayam’ which means danger of pre mature death.

There are several other shlokas too which clearly talk about longevity. I would request you all to please clarify a bit more, how this should be judged, and what kind of remedies should be done. What principles will nullify or erradicate such a dangerous time.

Thanking you,

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.

Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Kanupriya,

You know Budha and Guru are enemies to each other due to Budha was born to Chandra from Guru.In normal Zodiac, he rules 3rd and 6th house and so if he is placed in trik houses from Lagna and from Guru ,he will give troubles to the native.If he is associated with or aspected by Kuja,Rahu and or Ketu,then the problems may increase.To alleviate such problems,one should worship Lord Vishnu by chanting Vishnu Sukta, Shri Vishnu Sahasra Naama Stotra daily, Performing of Vishnu Pooja,Chanting of Shri Vishnu Dwadakshari Mantra,singing Bhajans in favour of Lord Vishnu,reading Sundara kanda of Ramayana etc.

I hope this helps you.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.kanu priya <kanupriya003 wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Gurus,

BPHS gives very clear and precise shlokas about the Antar and Pratyantar in Vimshottari Dasas. I have applied the same to a few charts and the results have matched. My question is regarding the dictums that talk about longevity. In some of the shlokas it is clearly stated that the person will face death or premature death. There are pre conditions given to this but even if the dictum is completed in a chart can we predict longevity just from this? How applicable is this?

For example: Jupiter maha dasa and Mercury antar dasa.In Shloka 28: It is stated, if Mercury is placed in the 6th, 8th or the 12th house from lagna and co joined with a malefic it’s antar dasa will produce sudden quarrel without cause, loss even premature death. He uses the term ‘ap mrtyu bhayam’ which means danger of pre mature death.

There are several other shlokas too which clearly talk about longevity. I would request you all to please clarify a bit more, how this should be judged, and what kind of remedies should be done. What principles will nullify or erradicate such a dangerous time.

Thanking you,

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.

Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢ |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Ramdas,

Thankyou so much for your reply.Hope all is well at your end.

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Kanupriya,

You know Budha and Guru are enemies to each other due to Budha was born to Chandra from Guru.In normal Zodiac, he rules 3rd and 6th house and so if he is placed in trik houses from Lagna and from Guru ,he will give troubles to the native.If he is associated with or aspected by Kuja,Rahu and or Ketu,then the problems may increase.To alleviate such problems,one should worship Lord Vishnu by chanting Vishnu Sukta, Shri Vishnu Sahasra Naama Stotra daily, Performing of Vishnu Pooja,Chanting of Shri Vishnu Dwadakshari Mantra,singing Bhajans in favour of Lord Vishnu,reading Sundara kanda of Ramayana etc.

I hope this helps you.

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Gurus,

Thanking you,

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.

Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢ |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your partner online. |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢

Guest guest

|Hare Rama Krishna|

Dear Kanupriya,

Parasara is conveing a secret here. Mercury always rules the 3rd Tara

from Jupiters Naxatra. The 3rd Tara is called Vipat Tara. Now If you

read Parasara's dictums for timing death he says that death in

Alpaayus occurs during the Dasa of the Vipat Tara.

Best wishes, Visti.

varahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao>

wrote:

>

> ` nmae naray[ay,

>

> om namo näräyaëäya|

> Dear Kanupriya,

> You know Budha and Guru are enemies to each other due to Budha was

born to Chandra from Guru.In normal Zodiac, he rules 3rd and 6th

house and so if he is placed in trik houses from Lagna and from

Guru ,he will give troubles to the native.If he is associated with or

aspected by Kuja,Rahu and or Ketu,then the problems may increase.To

alleviate such problems,one should worship Lord Vishnu by chanting

Vishnu Sukta, Shri Vishnu Sahasra Naama Stotra daily, Performing of

Vishnu Pooja,Chanting of Shri Vishnu Dwadakshari Mantra,singing

Bhajans in favour of Lord Vishnu,reading Sundara kanda of Ramayana

etc.

> I hope this helps you.

> With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

> Ramadas Rao.

>

> kanu priya <kanupriya003> wrote:

> Om Gurave Namah

> Dear Gurus,

>

> BPHS gives very clear and precise shlokas about

the Antar and Pratyantar in Vimshottari Dasas. I have applied the

same to a few charts and the results have matched. My question is

regarding the dictums that talk about longevity. In some of the

shlokas it is clearly stated that the person will face death or

premature death. There are pre conditions given to this but even if

the dictum is completed in a chart can we predict longevity just from

this? How applicable is this?

>

> For example: Jupiter maha dasa and Mercury antar dasa.In Shloka 28:

It is stated, if Mercury is placed in the 6th, 8th or the 12th house

from lagna and co joined with a malefic it's antar dasa will produce

sudden quarrel without cause, loss even premature death. He uses the

term `ap mrtyu bhayam' which means danger of pre mature death.

>

> There are several other shlokas too which

clearly talk about longevity. I would request you all to please

clarify a bit more, how this should be judged, and what kind of

remedies should be done. What principles will nullify or erradicate

such a dangerous time.

>

> Thanking you,

>

> Best Wishes,

>

> Kanupriya.

>

>

>

>

> Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢

>

> |Om Tat Sat|

> http://www.varahamihira

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Kanupriya,

You are most welcome.In the homefront my wife is not having good health and I am praying GOD for her recovery.

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Ramdas,

Thankyou so much for your reply.Hope all is well at your end.

Best Regards,

Kanupriya.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Kanupriya,

I hope this helps you.

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Gurus,

Thanking you,

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.

India Matrimony: Find your partner online. |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.