IndiaDivine.org

Re : BPHS- Dasa results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear KanuPriya,

As you know very well, longevity determination is one of toughest things in Jyotish and there are no simple dictum's and principels should be considered. I think one should see all the factors in the birth chart, before coming to a conclusion, most importantly the longevity compartment (Kakhshya Vriddhi and Kshayam) overrider principles.

I believe I do not have enough knowledge in this area, but would like to give you the following principles I have learned from Narayana Dasa (By Sanjay Ji) may be useful to your question/research.

* If Rahu, Saturn, Mars or the Sun are both in Deha and Jeeva, death or similar suffering could take place.

* If two malefic planets influence Deha, the disease/ incarceration will be on the increase and, if three malefics are there premature death could occur. If four malefics influence (by conjunction or aspect) death sets in.

* If Deha and Jeeva are simultaneously influenced by two malefics then death may occur.

* I would also look at the Marana Karaka Sthana's too.

Hope this may be of some help to your study/research.

RegardsRaghunadha Rao

Message 40193 of 40220 | Previous | Next [ Up Thread ]

Message Index

Msg #

"kanu priya" <barish44@h...> Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:48 am BPHS- Dasa results

Om Gurave Namah Dear Gurus,

BPHS gives very clear and precise shlokas about the Antar and Pratyantar in Vimshottari Dasas. I have applied the same to a few charts and the results have matched. My question is regarding the dictums that talk about longevity. In some of the shlokas it is clearly stated that the person will face death or premature death. There are pre conditions given to this but even if the dictum is completed in a chart can we predict longevity just from this? How applicable is this?

For example:

Jupiter maha dasa and Mercury antar dasa.In Shloka 28: It is stated, if Mercury is placed in the 6th, 8th or the 12th house from lagna and co joined with a malefic it’s antar dasa will produce sudden quarrel without cause, loss even premature death. He uses the term ‘ap mrtyu bhayam’ which means danger of pre mature death.

There are several other shlokas too which clearly talk about longevity. I would request you all to please clarify a bit more, how this should be judged, and what kind of remedies should be done. What principles will nullify or erradicate such a dangerous time. Thanking you,

Best Wishes,

Kanupriya.

Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢