IndiaDivine.org

A prediction sought

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear gurus,

Around the 20th of September this year, Ra transits the longitude it was in my natal chart (attached). In my chart, Ra is in marana in Ar, and Ar is where my UL, AL and A7 are. I'll be running Su-Ke then. Since I've often heard that this transit is terrible, what's your take on what horrors I can expect?

For those who cannot open the jhd file, I was born 10 jul 67 @ 10.52 am @ 75-13e, 15-20n (+5.30, +625m above MSL).

Can't wait for the predictions :)

Warm regards,

Ramapriya

hubli

--

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential; they are for the use of the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not copy or disclose its contents and please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. Email transmission is not a secure means of communication nor is it guaranteed to be error free; emails can be intercepted, lost, destroyed, corrupted or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, nor does it accept liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal - For more information please visit www.marshalsoftware.com

--

Guest guest

sadgurudevaaye namah

dear ramapriya

ur's 3rd horoscope that i m seeing with rahu in aries in al. rahu's transit in al is supposed to b good for material pursuits, rahu's transit on natal rahu is not good. hence it will give mixed results to u. u will seem to b materialistic & prosperous, but u urself may not feel the same. u gotto b careful with ur wife( & ur brother in law/paternal uncle), as rahu goes to 7th in navamsa. hence, it may give some malefic results realted to spouse as soon as it goes to gemini navamsa in trnasit.

regards

prashantRamapriya D <hubli wrote:

Dear gurus,

Around the 20th of September this year, Ra transits the longitude it was in my natal chart (attached). In my chart, Ra is in marana in Ar, and Ar is where my UL, AL and A7 are. I'll be running Su-Ke then. Since I've often heard that this transit is terrible, what's your take on what horrors I can expect?

For those who cannot open the jhd file, I was born 10 jul 67 @ 10.52 am @ 75-13e, 15-20n (+5.30, +625m above MSL).

Can't wait for the predictions :)

Warm regards,

Ramapriya

hubli

--

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential; they are for the use of the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not copy or disclose its contents and please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. Email transmission is not a secure means of communication nor is it guaranteed to be error free; emails can be intercepted, lost, destroyed, corrupted or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, nor does it accept liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal - For more information please visit www.marshalsoftware.com

--|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=Ramapriya.jhd

Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at HotJobs

Guest guest

Phew; that was a relief, actually. I was dreading the mention

of 'father' somewhere. Ra transiting the 9th, plus my running of Su-

Ke at that time...

Thanks a lot, Prashant.

Warm regards,

Ramapriya

varahamihira , prashant narang

<prashantnarang> wrote:

> sadgurudevaaye namah

>