IndiaDivine.org

Balarishta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gurus,

Can anyone please help me in analysing the fate of a young boy -11 years old, seriously down with blood cancer. The details are as follows:

DOB: 21-1-1993

TOB: 8.30 am

POB: Muzaffarnagar (Uttar Pradesh) India. (29N28 77E42)

I found that there is no arishtabhanga and the commencement of the Dasha of 8th lord

Sun, from 27-10-04, may be fatal to him. I may be wrong please help me.

regards

MM Dutt

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Man Mohan Dutt Ji,

If the birth time is correct,the child will survive miraculously.Lagna is Makara with its lord Shani there in Lagna aspected by Guru,the Jeeva karaka from 9th house will have to save the boy.Budha,the 6th and 9th lord in Lagna will get Parivartana with Guru and Guru comes to Lagna and Budha will be in his exaltation sign of Kanya.In the Navamsha Guru is exalted and is in Mridu Shastyamsha.Chandra is the Karaka for Blood and is afflcited by the aspect of Badhakadhipaty Kuja (V) placed in 6th house which becomes his enemic place of Mithuna Rashi.His disease might have started during Shukra - Budha period between 14-9-2000 and 1-7-2003 ( Using 360 days a year ).During this period Shani enetered Mithuna rashi and transitting over Kuja (V) and this has worsened the boy's health.Ketu's Antara between 1-7-2003 and 24-08-2004 will be really very tough.On 28th of August, transit Guru will eneter Kanya and will aspect Lagna, its lord Shani and Surya,the natural

Atma Karaka.Also Guru will be in Kendra to Chandra and Kuja (V) and I am sure Guru will save the child from death.Now let us go through Navamsha chart.Exalted Guru aspects Surya and Kuja (V) in Meena Rashi. Also Shukra,the Yoga karaka for the chart is placed in his own house of Vrishabha Rashi which is in Southern direction and Guru in northern direction.Similarly Chandra,the sign dispositor for Guru is in Kanya in southern direction and by this means Guru,the exalted planet will have more power to give its beneficial rays to Shukra and Chandra also.( opposite directions aspect each other - Nadi Technic ).So by performing Shri Maha Mrityunjaya Jap for 16000 followed by Havan will reduce the ill effects of planets and hence the boy will have a chance to get cured.As Guru,the Jeeva Karaka is in Hasta Nakshatra ruled by Surya,its Pratyadhidevatha ,so performing of 6000 Jap of Aditya Hridaya followed by Havan will completely cure the boy from this dreaded disease.I know I gave

these big remedies but I am sure that the boy will fight with death and come out successfully.

I hope this helps you.

With Blessings from Lord Krishna and Mother Bhuvaneshwari,

Ramadas Rao.Man Mohan Dutt <mmdutt wrote:

Dear Gurus,Can anyone please help me in analysing the fate of a young boy -11 years old, seriously down with blood cancer. The details are as follows:DOB: 21-1-1993TOB: 8.30 amPOB: Muzaffarnagar (Uttar Pradesh) India. (29N28 77E42)I found that there is no arishtabhanga and the commencement of the Dasha of 8th lord Sun, from 27-10-04, may be fatal to him. I may be wrong please help me. regardsMM Dutt |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.

Guest guest

Dear Ramadas,

varahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao>

wrote:

>

> ` nmae naray[ay,

>

> om namo näräyaëäya|

> Dear Man Mohan Dutt Ji,

[snip]

As Guru,the Jeeva Karaka is in Hasta Nakshatra ruled by Surya,its

Pratyadhidevatha ,so performing of 6000 Jap of Aditya Hridaya

followed by Havan will completely cure the boy from this dreaded

disease.

[snip]

I thought Hasta was ruled by Moon. Is there something you meant that

I didn't understand?

Warm regards,

Ramapriya

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Ramapriya,

Hasta Nakshatra Graha lord is Chandra and its Prataydhidevatha is Surya.Hence the remedies for Lord Surya Narayana.

I hope this helps you.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.ramapriya_d <hubli wrote:

Dear Ramadas,varahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:> > ` nmae naray[ay,> > om namo näräyaëäya|> Dear Man Mohan Dutt Ji,[snip]As Guru,the Jeeva Karaka is in Hasta Nakshatra ruled by Surya,its Pratyadhidevatha ,so performing of 6000 Jap of Aditya Hridaya followed by Havan will completely cure the boy from this dreaded disease.[snip]I thought Hasta was ruled by Moon. Is there something you meant that I didn't understand?Warm regards,Ramapriya|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Guest guest

OM BRIHASPATAYE NAMAH

Dear Ramadas Rao,

Please can you explain Pratyadhidevata? I am unfamiliar with this term.

Kind regards

Rosemary Innes-jones

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Monday, May 10, 2004 9:45 AM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Balarishta

` nmae naray[ay,

Hasta Nakshatra Graha lord is Chandra and its Prataydhidevatha is Surya.Hence the remedies for Lord Surya Narayana.

I hope this helps you.

> Dear Man Mohan Dutt Ji,[snip]As Guru,the Jeeva Karaka is in Hasta Nakshatra ruled by Surya,its Pratyadhidevatha ,so performing of 6000 Jap of Aditya Hridaya followed by Havan will completely cure the boy from this dreaded disease.[snip]I thought Hasta was ruled by Moon. Is there something you meant that I didn't understand?Warm regards,Ramapriya|Om Tat Sat||Om Tat Sat|/varahamihira

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Rosemary Innes- Jones,

For each Nakshatra,there is Graha Lord and a Devatha is given. For example, for Ashwini Graha Lord is Kethu and its Devatha is Ashwini Devathas, For Bharani- Shukra is Graha Lord and Yama is Devatha etc. So for Hasta Nakshatra- Chandra is Grahaadhipathy and Surya is Devatha.If you have studied about different Nakshatras, you will find the Nakshatra Devatha who is none other than Pratyadhidevatha.I prescribed the remdies directly for propiciating Nakshatra Devatha instead of Graha Devatha ie., Chandra related God who is Mother Godess Parvathi.

I hope this helps you.

Ramadas Rao.R Innes-Jones <rf.innes-jones wrote:

OM BRIHASPATAYE NAMAH

Dear Ramadas Rao,

Please can you explain Pratyadhidevata? I am unfamiliar with this term.

Kind regards

Rosemary Innes-jones

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Monday, May 10, 2004 9:45 AM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Balarishta

` nmae naray[ay,

I hope this helps you.

> Dear Man Mohan Dutt Ji,[snip]As Guru,the Jeeva Karaka is in Hasta Nakshatra ruled by Surya,its Pratyadhidevatha ,so performing of 6000 Jap of Aditya Hridaya followed by Havan will completely cure the boy from this dreaded disease.[snip]I thought Hasta was ruled by Moon. Is there something you meant that I didn't understand?Warm regards,Ramapriya|Om Tat Sat||Om Tat Sat|/varahamihira |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira