IndiaDivine.org

Frederik of Denmark

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Jay and friends,

Thanks for presenting this chart, seems tough. Trust u to send an interesting chart J I am a student and pls allow me to analyse this and I expect corrections on this from you and other senior members. Jay the manner of this letter is such that I have written basics also, so that where my thinking is wrong it can be corrected.

Siblings

In my personal mail to Jay, I had said that the native has 3 siblings, but I failed in that past analysis there. Only used AV points without knowing much on yogas for finding out siblings.

Observations :

Lagna Lord Jup in trikona along with HL and UL, but with Gulika. Lagna is Vargotamma with AK Sat also Vargottama.

Extremely strong VRY in the 6th house with 6L,8L and 12 L there with A2 ( the arudha of wealth I presume). For a VRY to function, the planets should be weak, Moon is exalted here and strong and thereby throws me in a jiffy. Can anyone pls expand on the functioning of this VRY. Moon and Mars are close to Sun also.

All these planets aspect Indu Lagna of wealth J, isn’t this a good combo ?

9th from AL is an upagraha and can make one a very wealthy person.

Interestingly good Gajakeshari Yoga in many vargas.

In D1 the Jup is a Maha yogada with HL and with exalted Moon which in itself is in VRY. Moon is also the 8th lord of inheritance. Jup is the 4th lord of property. J

AK and Pik , Sat and Rahu –this is a Raja Yoga.

Chara Karaka Replacement

The GK and DK , Mer and Jup are being replaced, can anyone expand on this, what would happen when such replacement is happening and what would be the age.

SAV

Whopping 44 SAV in 4th house of property and good differential between 11th and 10 looks nice in the gains of this individual. Low points in 12th would indicate a miser or someone who earns from foreign countries.

Children:

The only query I was worried about was his children, 2 upagrahas in the 5th house and one in the D7, how would his children be.

Professions:

Jay is he into some technical profession, Rahu in the 10th in D10, also 10th lord with another technical planet Mars, hence started thinking that maybe he is into some technical profession. Rahu and Mer are in Agni – Dasamsa Amsa Rulers – Planets in Agni Dasamsa would indicate engineers, legislators, designers etc (Ven in the 6th house ?)

Marriage

Foreign Bride

In D9 7th lord goes in 12th house and 12th lord comes in 7th house – is this the reason for a foreign bride. 7th lord has Rasi drishti of Rahu J whereas 7th house in D1 also has Rasi Drishti of Rahu.

Direction of Bride:

How do we see the direction from where the bride will come. I am sure Ramadasji would have something to contribute in this, he knows this technique of direction.

Timing of Marriage

Dasa:

I failed to notice Jay why u used dasa from Lagna, when Moon is so strong, it is exalted and has the highest in Shadbala, involved in VRY, although I agree that it is in 6th house – so pls expand here Jay on why u used Vim dasa from Lagna.

Vim from Moon using 360 deg solar years

Right now Jup/Jup/ Jup is running, Jup is lord of lagna of both Rasi and D9, and with UL in D1

Vim dasa from Moon using Savana years

If I understood Chandrashekharjis mail then for marriage Savana years is to be taken and what I get is Jup/Jup/Mer running right now, apart from the above significations of Jup Mer is also the 7th lord in rasi and in 7th house and also the 7th lord in D9 – this looks more better also since Mer is the 10th lord and 10th lords involvement in marriage shows a karmic event.

Using D9 Narayana Dasa

Li MD is on – which can give marriage as it is 8th from UL, 1,3,8th from UL can give marriage along with lagna and 7th house – this is as per my understanding.

He is getting married in Li/Le/Ta – how come Leo antar is giving him marriage – can anyone pls explain this- Raghu u are good in Narayana Dasa can u pls explain this event using Narayana Dasa.

Transits

Double transit method: The traditional double transit method doesn’t work here 100% but then we don’t know the other 6 variations of it. Jup and Sat should aspect bride and bridegroom(1/7 house & lords)

Sat will create the situation for marriage – Sat is aspecting the 1st and the 7th house by being in the 7th house as of now. It just became direct.

Jup will legalise the marriage sprinkling Ganga Jal. Jup was retro few days back. Jup from 9th house looks at lagna (1st) BUT doesn’t look at either the 7th house or 7thlord. So the famous double transit method doesn’t work but then my understanding of this is limited although Interestingly Jup was aspecting the 7th lord Mer in transit which I have seen working in few past cases.

For marriage timing Sat shows the 2.5 yrs, Jup narrows the time to 1 year, Mars shortens it further. Mars will do what Jup and Sat were doing for this whole period.

During the day of marriage, Mars is in the 1/7 axis.

7th house is considered as the marriage Mandap ( the area where Marriage takes place) – Many a times it has been observed that during marriage most planets will HOVER around the Mandap. Sun is in the 6th house and Mars, Ven, Sat are in the 7th house.

Another Jamini technique is , Jup and Sat should aspect the Darakaraka, this is a snap shot method which according to some works in 60% of the cases. As of now when the marriage is happening, Jup which is the DK is right on natal Jup. Sat is in the 7th house and is aspecting the DK Jup.

Although Jup is going thro only 25 SAV points, btu it has 5 in its AV in that 9th house, so I presume this is a good transit. Jup is the mahadasha lord and hence we must see it in Ashtakvarga transits too, movement of Mahadasha and antar lords must be observed in transits over Ashtakvarga points.

2nd from UL

Jups aspect on 2nd from UL – this technique doesn’t work here, why???

Progressed Suns transit in D9

Progressed Sun is in Aries, trines to the 7th house Sun should activate or where Sun is the trines will get activated. Lagna is getting activated but I wonder if this will give marriage since in that article which I read this wasn’t mentioned. Unless I take Rasi dristhi the trine from 7th house which would be Aq would be getting activated, but in that article Rasi Drishti was not emphasized and graha drishti was given prominence.

7th lord is Mer and natal DK and 7th lord are in the 6/12 axis but Sun is not activating this.

So as per my little knowledge the Progressed Sun technique is not working here, can someone pls explain how to see it here.

The only thing is Sun is the Karyesh and it is bang on natal Sun of D9, wonder if its something.

I would request Raghu or PVR to explain this since I have seen only you two use this technique.

Bhrigu Nadi Progressions

If Mars+Ven or Jup + Ven happens then Marriage can be predicted. On the 8th of May the 2nd level Bhrigu Nadi Progressions of Jup & Ven 10th square happened and on 26th May Jup on natal Jup happens, so I can only presume that something imp is brewing up marriage wise – this is the first time I am trying to use Bhrigu Progressions and I need to understand this better. I am sure Jay u can throw some significant light on how to use Bhrigu Nadi Progressions.

Its late

Best wishes,

Sunil John

Mumbai

J. Weiss [jayhw]Friday, May 14, 2004 5:13 PMvedic astrology ; varahamihira ; Subject: [vedic astrology] Prince Frederik of Denmark - A very interesting chart

Dear All,

To air and refresh our astrological knowledge in a more serious way I would like to present to you all the chart of a young man, a true royal born, and the future king of Denmark, Prince Frederik, who will be married today at 16:00 European time.

Birth data: 26. May 1968, 11:50 PM, Copenhagen, 12E35, 55N40.

Birth time is taken from the official announcement at his birth time, though I think a slight rectification is necessary (see lagna degree, kunda and navamsa pranapada)

This is a charming and popular man who is beloved by the entire Danish nation just like his mother, the queen Margarethe.

Of all the world's royalties, the Danish royal family is today the most respected and beloved by it's citizens .

His becoming wife (to be princes Mary) is an Australian girl from an ordinary academic family.

There are many interesting issues in the chart, such as KAY, powerful VRY's, sarpa yoga (counting Ra/Ke), 4 planets in the 6th (several yogas there alone), a super strong 4th house SAV, AK Saturn is vargottama in the 4th (as the lagna too) and much much more of both positives and negatives (don't miss on navamsa and D10 ...).

Vimshottari today is Ra/Ve/Me/ (from lagna) and fits very well with todays event.

Please note that his brother, prince Joachim also married a foreign none royal girl, (today princes) Alexandra from Hong Kong.

It will be nice to have as many as possible comment on this chart and it's various aspects (mostly for the purpose of learning) as I am sure that most of you will find out that this chart is more than what it seems to be at first glens....

Peace upon us all

/Jay Weisshttp://www.alvicomm.comhttp://www.alvicomm.com/vedic.htm