IndiaDivine.org

AK in D60

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Learned members,

This might be a stupid question, but its been bothering me for some time.

D60 has been given more imp by Parashara and the vimsokaphala point given is moer than D1 & D9 combined.

D60 is past lives and also shows strength of planets in comparision to Rasi chart. yogas of planets should be checked in D60 also.

We see the AKs position in the D9, why dont we see AK position in the D60, AK is the atma and D60 is such an imp chart showing the strength etc.

Pls guide my thinking

Sunil John

Mumbai

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha,

May I add few points ?

1.I have Ketu in the 12th from AK in D60. As soon as Sanjay seen this, He said " you were worshiper of Ganesh since last birth ". Yes, I know it is correct. Almost all rules belongs to Swamsa are applicable to D60 as well.

2. When we study D60 in Hy-bad, Sanjay rectified a chart only after seen the Rasi and D60, without any question. I tried my self to find out it but, our fellow student never given me the chart.

Few points -

1. there must be some link to 9th lord in rasi/ D60

2. (I think) AK in D60 must not have any/ some kind of relationship with Lagna- (Satya). The point is D60 should not show Moksha as we have taken the birth again.

So, we must check AK in D60 as well.

Best Wishes

Karu

-

Sunil John

Cc: Varahamihira

Sunday, May 16, 2004 4:42 PM

|Sri Varaha| AK in D60

Dear Learned members,

This might be a stupid question, but its been bothering me for some time.

D60 has been given more imp by Parashara and the vimsokaphala point given is moer than D1 & D9 combined.

D60 is past lives and also shows strength of planets in comparision to Rasi chart. yogas of planets should be checked in D60 also.

We see the AKs position in the D9, why dont we see AK position in the D60, AK is the atma and D60 is such an imp chart showing the strength etc.

Pls guide my thinking

Sunil John

Mumbai

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira