IndiaDivine.org

Neale Donald Walsh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ms Sandy,

God bless u. I am so excited looking at this chart with exalted 9th lord Jup in the 1st house and 3 charakarakas replacement. I hope at some point of time the list takes up his chart and discusses his D20 and chart, it would such a learning for me.

12th lord exalted in 3rd house of communications and writing. I think his earlier association with Radio might also be looked from 3rd house, dnt know which house radio is.

The Guru chandal yoga threw me in a jiffy, though, maybe shows his struggle in the 1/7 axis I guess.

AK Sun shows his earlier egoistic life.

Pi Jup Moon conj in his D60, wonder what that means, I presume it means something in spirituality.

May the Maitreya energy bring you more fame.

Thanks,

With Blessings of the Divine Mother

Sunil JohnMumbai

Dear Sunil John,You're quite welcome. And yes - this is from Lois Rodden's AstroDatabankCD. All the Best, Sandy Crowther http://www.jupitersweb.com jjnet2000_in [jjnet2000_in] Sunday, May 16, 2004 11:45 AMsandySubject: Neale Donald WalshDear Respected Sandy Crowther,Thanks so much for this. I am very much grateful to you for this. Although, you mentioned the source of birth as Birth Certificate, is this from Lois Roddens CDs, just curious as to what is the source of information.Best wishes,Sunil JohnMumbai