IndiaDivine.org

Sonia Gandhi - biodata

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Inder Jit Ji,

Now if you follow Nadi technics, then you said after Kataka 3 DEg.20 ',which is the Longitude of Budha who is in Vrischika 3 deg.20' and when Shani transits in Kataka this longitude ,she would land in troubles. Ok, now Shani is Vakra in Kataka.Is it not this Shani also to be considered from its previous house of Mithuna ? Then when transit Shani who is the karma Karaka transits over Natal Shani,the native experience a lot of hurdles ,strifes and struggles and when this transit is about to complete ( the last 6 months ),the native experiences a new wave of life which will be highly prosperous till the next transit of Shani occurs over Mithuna ie., about 28 years.Now as per Nadi principles, Shukra is considered as female native and here it is in Tula which is his Moola Trikona Sthana indicating she is beautiful and knowledgible as Guru is also with Shukra.Kuja who is Pati Karaka is in Dhanu which is a dwiswabhava sign and an eastern sign,so her husband comes

from eastern direction.Now Chandra and Shani (V) which I consider from Mithuna opposed by Kuja,the Pati Karaka indicates her husband's mother was also a politician indicated by its sign dispositor Budha is with Surya and exalted Ketu indicating Flag ( So she was a ruler of our country ).But as Kuja,the killer planet aspects this Chandra with Shani indicates her husband's mother will be killed by a servant or a body gaurd indicated by Shani.Now Shukra with Guru is in Tula which is west sign and Kuja is in Dhanu in eastern sign and so planets in east aspect planets in west and vice versa.So Kuja and Shukra and Guru aspect each other indicating her husband was a highly knowledgable person and was in the career connected with Aeroplanes indicated by Airy Tattwa of Tula and Shani and Chandra in Mithuna another Airy tattwa sign.

Now so Shukra,Guru, Chandra along with Vakara Shani are to be considered in same direction and so are together aspected by Kuja ,the planet of power and the last part transit of Shani,the planet of democracy over her natal Shani (V) and transit of Guru in Simha Rashi aspecting Kuja and transiting Rahu and Ketu by directional aspect along with Shukra and Guru will give her power to rule the country which is not hers. Rahu is a foreigner, indicating Muslims and so supported by a large community of Muslims, and directional aspect on transitting Ketu,natal Guru and Shukra indicates she has to rule our country as Shukra is our country's Lagna lord which is placed in her chart in Moola Trikona Sthana.Of course she gets oppositions, hurdles ,struggles etc. when Shani comes to Kataka and crosses the Natal Budha's longitude of 3 deg.20' but will continue to rule till Rahu comes in transit over her natal Kuja and so Ketu will be in Mithuna from where she will have

failures in her political life ie., around 2010.

Now Surya is Pitru Karak and also Putra Karaka as from Pitru only Putra or Santhati is being continued.So Surya is placed in Vrischika in his friendly sign along with Budha and Ketu exalted. Surya is in Jyeshta ruled by Budha and Budha is also there and Ketu is also in Jyeshta and so this indicates her daughter ( As Budha indicates female here ) will also gain attraction by the a large mass during the coming years .When Guru in transit comes over Vrischika ie., between 2006 and 2007, her daughter may get a active role in our country's ruling system.

I hope this helps all.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Inder Jit Sahni <isawhney wrote:

Dear Sunil,

Though I don't believe in the data, but considering only correct birth date, let it be any ascendant , she is under best transit , with Saturan Mars Venus transit in Gemini along with her birth moon , giving reward through Jupiter + Venus in libra with ketu transit.

As per Bhrighu Nandi Nadi the planet traveling in same direction act as they are in same sign.

Saturan gives the taste of Karmic actions, Mars gives the labor and gives effects due to husband or being a husband in woman case, Venus is the maximum pleasures of this Loka,this is also woman hood being a wife. Jupiter is God Grace and exppansion.Moon is a significator of Change , Journey, Mind deception etc.Ketu is a concept of dispute as well as of Flag.We are part of the Soul which is manifesting the whole universe traveling our jouirney from Sun, intercepted by Rahu and will realize this through Ketu on this Earth surrounded by Mars and Venus.

Now adding one by one Saturan in Gemini crossing Moon and with Venus at this point of time ,due to journey, has rewarded her being a wife , due to her combust husband ( natal is set in Sagittarius) , grace and power through transit Mars, and from the same west side natal planets Jupiter +Venus and transit Ketu (flag ) this is transit so it is temporary.

I seldom believe on the chart of politicians, but as I am referring to date only, now look at other signs, the total malefic effect is concentrated from Cancer to Virgo.

Saturan is not effective in cancer till he transit trine degrees of Mercury in 5th, Mercury is with Jupiter and Venus behind it assures a long lived daughter, but after crossing this degree there is Ketu + Sun + Mars in next house.These Ketu + Sun + Mars transfer their effect on asc after Saturan crosses Cancer 3 degree 20 minutes of Cancer.

From this point there is malefic effect of Mars due to being in east direction sign, in the next house there is south direction sign Virgo in which is placed another malefic node Rahu in Taurus.Thus after Cancer 3 degree 20 minutes there is all malefic effects it includes Ketu +Saturan +Sun+Mars+Rahu, such type of malefic effect surviving will be 8th wonder of life for me. This analysis match purely with Congress birth chart. See the Mars and Sun in trouble , I wont speak , but whoso ever knows Nadi principals can read my point that to what point I am stressing .

This is why that my view is that leaders can not be above the Party and Nation Chart, A leader may at some time create a party but then he survives with in the Party chart.

If you do not miss any planet in your assessment then the results are as clear as your image in the mirror.

Also see where has gone the effects of Saturan SadeSati.

Wishing a long lease of life to her and her family members.

With Best Wishes,

Inder Jit Sahni, House No.1351-HIG, Model Town Phase-1Bhatinda-151001 phone 0164-2211360hanskpvedic

-

Sunil John

vedic astrology

Cc: suniljohn_2004

Sunday, May 16, 2004 9:51 AM

[vedic astrology] Sonia Gandhi - biodata

Dear All,

For those researching on Sonia Gandhis chart and wanting to fine tune her details, pls find some events below.

Chandrashekharji, even if we take her birth as Orbassano the co-ordinates are Orbassano, ITALY: 45n01, 7e32, Italy

From the article

Tell us something one did not know about her.

A lot is made today about her foreign origins, but did you know that she is actually the fifth foreigner to become president of the Indian National Congress?

The party web site lists the names of four foreign presidents before Sonia Gandhi -- George Yule, Sir William Wedderburn, Alfred Webb and Sir Henry Cotton.

When did she become an Indian citizen?

1984, 16 years after her marriage to Rajiv Gandhi.

Maiden name?

Sonia Maino. The Mainos are from Orbassano, 80 kilometres from Turin, Italy.

How old is she?

57. Born on December 9, 1946, she is a Sagittarian.

Where and how did she meet Rajiv Gandhi?

At Cambridge in the 1960s, where Rajiv was a student. She was an English language student at the university. They got married in 1968 after three years of courtship that began in a Greek restaurant in Cambridge University town.

Children?

One son, Rahul, and one daughter, Priyanka.

What did she do after husband Rajiv's assassination in 1991?

She led the life of a recluse for six years, but for her appearances at a few events. In those years, she produced two books: Rajiv and Rajiv's World.

When did she become Congress president?

She officially took charge of the Congress party in 1998

But didn't she all along detest politics?

Sonia had shown an aversion to politics for long. She detested politics and opposed her husband Rajiv entering it, according to biographer Nicholas Nugent in his book Rajiv Gandhi — Son of a Dynasty. Sonia even threatened to divorce her husband, Nugent writes. Rajiv said later that Sonia felt she would be losing him to politics.

Her biggest asset?

The family name. Despite rumblings, the Congress largely remains united because of her.

Biggest drawback

Language. Her speeches, especially in Hindi, do not have the mesmerising effect of Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Electoral record

Under her leadership, the Congress won power in Delhi, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan in the 1998 assembly election, in Karnataka and Maharashtra in 1999, in Jammu and Kashmir in 2002, and in Himachal Pradesh in 2003. But in the 1999 general election, the Congress turned in its worst performance since Independence. It also performed poorly during the assembly election in 2003, losing Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh to the Bharatiya Janata Party.

Inner resistance

In private, party leaders are uneasy over her foreign origins. In May 1999, Sharad Pawar, Purno A Sangma and Tariq Anwar challenged her suitability as prime ministerial candidate.

Other interests?

She is also chairperson of the Rajiv Gandhi Foundation, Indira Gandhi Memorial Trust, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Nehru Trust for Cambridge University, Kamala Nehru Memorial Society and Hospital, Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, Indian Council for Child Welfare Trust and Swaraj Bhawan Trust. Plus, she is patron of Round Square (International Group of Schools), the United Kingdom

Quotable quotes

'When I first came to Delhi in 1968, my father had given me a return ticket. But Delhi was the place of my second birth and the ticket, like my past, was lost in the mists of time.'

Special interests

Indian handlooms and handicrafts; contemporary Indian classical and tribal art; a special interest in oil paintings and their conservation.

Archives: vedic astrologyGroup info: vedic astrology/info.htmlTo UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to vedic astrology-....... May Jupiter's light shine on us ....... Archives: vedic astrologyGroup info: vedic astrology/info.htmlTo UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to vedic astrology-....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.

Guest guest

varahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao>

wrote:

> Sthana indicating she is beautiful and knowledgible

so the birth data is wrong!!

> indicating her husband was a highly knowledgable person

see? :^)

> along with Shukra and Guru will give her power to rule the country

which is not hers

Shukra and Guru and about 300 wimps who call themselves Members of

Parliament

> her daughter may get a active role in our country's ruling system.

with our MPs' feudalistic mindset, *any* living organism from the

Nehru household will get a role in our country's ruling system.

Sorry Ramadas, but I pray that your predictions comes wrong this

once, if only to save a lot of my countrymen this humiliation.

Warm regards,

Ramapriya

hubli

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Ramapriya,

Even I feel that the analysis of mine is wrong and I feel that the birth details are not correct. I feel strongly that instead of analysing her chart, it is better to analyse Indian Independence chart which is authentic. Now Shukra - Shani- Chandra is going on and just today Shukra became Vakra indicating there are some hurdles in forming the government.Now the planets involved are Shukra- Shani - Chandra all are female planets and it seems a woman may rule our country but as Dasha lord Shukra became Vakra it indicates there are some hurdles in making the female native to rule the country. Also Shani who is in transit over Kuja in 2nd from Indian Independence chart,indicates there will be oppositions, struggles, hurdles etc.To this combination, Kuja has also joind making the decision to take becomes very difficult.Now Chandra which is the pratyanatara lord is in Krittika and it will continue in this Nakshatra till tomorrow 21 Hrs. Krittika lord Surya is

now transitting over Lagna Vrishabha indicating there is a possibilty of some male person may become the prime minister but as the sign is a female sign it indiactes a female will control the government.

The above are my assumptions and may be wrong also and others may have their own views.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

ramapriya_d <hubli wrote:

varahamihira , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao> wrote:> Sthana indicating she is beautiful and knowledgible so the birth data is wrong!!> indicating her husband was a highly knowledgable person see? :^)> along with Shukra and Guru will give her power to rule the country which is not hersShukra and Guru and about 300 wimps who call themselves Members of Parliament> her daughter may get a active role in our country's ruling system.with our MPs' feudalistic mindset, *any* living organism from the Nehru household will get a role in our country's ruling system.Sorry Ramadas, but I pray that your predictions comes wrong this once, if only to save a lot of my countrymen this humiliation.Warm

regards,Ramapriyahubli|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.