IndiaDivine.org

AK in D60 to Lakshmi K

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi,

Very sweet of u to write back with so much of info. Kindly find my humble reply below

Sunil

Hare KrishnaDear Sunil,You asked about the AK in D-60, Sanjay spoke about D-60 at the westcoast conference, i was just listening to those cds yesterday.Sanjay mentioned few important points regarding D-60.Why D-60 is given such importance in the varga schemes etc , becauseit is the past birth and the associated karmas we are bring with usdefinetely will have strong impact on our current sitution and thiscan be see through navamsa chart.

Sunil: How exactly is this seen from the Navamsa chart, I have heard from other sources that Nav is past life too but do not know how to interpret it.

He said to judge D-60 the same as rasi chart with excpetion ofslight difference with viewing of the AL, as we dotn take the AL fromprevious birth with us!As a matter of fact in the class he explainedthe sample charts for all info. WIth this info it was easier tounderstand the karmas and explain phoebias , repeated bad dreams,etc.

Sunil:Thanks re the AL tip in D60

But, Sanjay gave importance when viewing the D-60 especailly look tothe the 9th lord.Look at the 9th lord from rasi and see where it was placed in D-60.

Sunil: Without knowing the rule above on seeing the 9th lord in rasi in D60, thats the first thing I saw yesterday night while looking at a Lightholders chart. I am happy atleast my inner thinking on its own is slowly becoming like you astrologers.

Also note the shastiamsa that the 9th lord is in.If it is in a goodor favorable shastiamsa them the person is bring ing with them somegood karmas.

Sunil: A query here, lets assume if the 9th lord in D60 is in bad shastiamsa, then it means he is bringing in less blessings, if this is so , does it mean the person would have a strife ridden life, but with his own efforts he can create maybe at a later stage a good life and maybe also a spiritual exposition, that is even if his 9th lord is in bad shastiamsa.

I think i got it right when he said that even if a person has whatappears to be a good rasi chart if the 9th lord is in a badshastiamsa it can ruin the chart, as the 9th lord is where all theblessings in life come from and if someones 9th lord is poorly placedor from previous life is bring ing some bad thread though indicationsin its Shastiamsa state,then chart is spoiled,as far as i remember he mentioened to see WHERE and what sign the AKwas placed in in D-60,

Sunil: If the AK replacement is happening, then shoud we look at the new AK in the D60?

Anyway, i will listen again and make sure i have the info straightand get back to you on it later today.

Sunil: I shall be most obliged to hear from u re D60.(If anyone wants to buy the cds (with D-60 class and also theresPunya chakra class etc contact me, or go to SJC web site.)

Best Joy to u,

Sunil John

P.S: My Dear Partha thanks for ur email, I was unable to grasp most part but i am sure with some time i might be able to understand what u wrote as to how u could see u being murdered in markets etc.

ALL the bestLakshmivarahamihira , "Sunil John"<suniljohn_2004@h...> wrote:> Dear Learned members,>> This might be a stupid question, but its been bothering me for sometime.>> D60 has been given more imp by Parashara and the vimsokaphalapoint given is moer than D1 & D9 combined.>> D60 is past lives and also shows strength of planets in comparisionto Rasi chart. yogas of planets should be checked in D60 also.>> We see the AKs position in the D9, why dont we see AK position inthe D60, AK is the atma and D60 is such an imp chart showing thestrength etc.>> Pls guide my thinking>> Sunil John> Mumbai