IndiaDivine.org

Contributing to Astrology - Prabodh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Prabhodh,

Ur email got me nostalgic on a idea that I had for quite some time, whic is that works of such great men like Mr. Katwe will never see light with the english reading audience.

I realised during my various trips to Kerela, my native place, and interaction with astrologers over their - what an old man had told me long back, that " Gems of predictive astrology are with the vernacular astrologers"

When I was in Kerela I had said to Chandrashekharji (to translate Katwe's work) that although it is my deep desire to create a publishing company which focuses mainly on translating works in vernacular language into english, someone should come forward and create such an organisation which does this translation and publishes them. It can be a successful business model too.

As u know, there are many snap shot techniques hidden with such astrologers which can be of benefit for everyone, eg astrologers from Andra are known to calculate Ashtakvarga in a jiffy - absolutely mentally. Chandubhai mentions fondly at every opportunity that Nadi manuscripts are gathering dust in the libraries in Madras etc while their is no one to translate them. He had to copy manually some 10,000 verses of Dhruva Nadi while so much was remaining.

Secrets of calculating the exact DATE of marriage would never be known to us since jealously guarded by old astrologers from the vernacular media never revealed it out and unfortunately not a single astrologer in the modern era has been able to bring out this technique even with research of decades.

There are some secrets of remembering Transits (till past decades) which is so so useful for snap shot predictions.

While I was day dreaming I had thought of using Chandrashekharji for translation of Marathi works, Ramadasji for kannada works etc. Hope one day u take up this great work of translation atleast in the Marathi Domain and hope that one day someone comes forward creates such a company.

Thanks,

With Blessings of the Divine Mother

Sunil JohnMumbai