IndiaDivine.org

Nadi Perspective - Partha, Saaji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Partha,

I agree with ur view that if the courier boy promises he delivers, like the Marathon runner. The point is how does one remember the Vedha Points and there is the Vipareet Vedha that I have heard of, remembering such tables is not possible for an ordinary mortal.

Dear Saaji,

Thanks for showing how diff astrologers from our list use transits, I shall be most obliged if ur kind self can copy that article and send it to me. I have deep interest in transits. If someone from the list can also teach us Bhrigu Progressions it would be great, it seems their are astrologers who use only Bhrigu Progressions, Goravani software gives these Progressions but one needs a teacher to teach how to delineate them.

Although this thread is going nowhere as far as constructive astro discussion, but would like to quote Shri K.S.Krishnamurthy, (I found this tough to believe maybe due to my inexperience)

" Most of the traditional astrologers are not unaware, that the Gochara transit systems advocated by various sages, saints and scholars in different text-books are useless, meaningless and not universally applicable."

If someone has his book, they can verify and let us know as my source is an article (If it creates a Martian debate I am out of this thread)

Thanks,

With Blessings of the Divine Mother

Sunil JohnMumbai

Om Subrahmanyaya NamahDear Sunil,I've seen some articles quoting some works which predicts differentresults in different cycle. i.e., the results can vary in thedifferent transits in the same position. Therefore, apart from thepoints you mentioned, this is also a fact. If you would like to knowmore about this, I'll try to type the gist of the article and sendyou a personal mail (ofcourse when I get time).Sri Chandrashekharji mainly consider transits w.r.t Lagna and natalpositions, while Sri Ramdasji from Moon also. Sri Sanjay Ji who's ourauthority consider transits w.r.t AL mainly and also w.r.t otherpositions. Apart from transits w.r.t Moon, vedha is not applicableand that's one reason why most people do not consider it. Texts giveresults for transits w.r.t Moon.RegardsSaaji

Dear SunilYes the courier boys can be held up in trafic jam, or may meet withaccident, all this is vedha. I have not used Vedha much, if you readastrological magazine, you can see that most of the rasis are alwayshaving mixed or stunted results.WHen we read rasi phalas all we get to see is the vedhas and nothingelse. So sometimes we can get carried away by vedhas, and theaccidents to courier boys. But if the courier boy promised todeliver, wouldnot he get a treatment, and rush to deliver the parcel?best wishespartha