IndiaDivine.org

A Strange Appeal - Visti'sTour

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

This is a strange appeal, re Visti's tour. I can donate that 100$ if

someone is ready to pay on my behalf. This has been on my mind for

long but I was caught up in some things.

If someone can pay the 100$ on my behalf I can pay that person by Feb

1st or 2nd week when I would be receiving some money.

I know this sounds a foolish kind of suggestion but this is the only

way i can contribute.

best Love,

Sunil John

Mumbai

P.S: Right now the US dollar is going up and also by Feb it would be

up but I would pay at the currency rate in Feb or of June whichever

is higher so that the donator to me doesn't feel at a loss.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sunil,

Thank you for that kindness to help eachother.

I will send the Money of US $100 to Visti ji on your behalf along

with mine soon. I will request you to send some Jyotish Books

written in Telugu when you get the money and send it to me.

Regards

Raghunadha Rao

varahamihira , " suniljohn_2002 "

<suniljohn_2004@h...> wrote:

> Dear Friends,

> This is a strange appeal, re Visti's tour. I can donate that 100$

if

> someone is ready to pay on my behalf. This has been on my mind for

> long but I was caught up in some things.

> If someone can pay the 100$ on my behalf I can pay that person by

Feb

> 1st or 2nd week when I would be receiving some money.

>

> I know this sounds a foolish kind of suggestion but this is the

only

> way i can contribute.

>

> best Love,

>

> Sunil John

> Mumbai

> P.S: Right now the US dollar is going up and also by Feb it would

be

> up but I would pay at the currency rate in Feb or of June

whichever

> is higher so that the donator to me doesn't feel at a loss.

Guest guest

Dear Raghu,

Thanks for this offer from u, u are kind and generous , well already u are paying $100, I think someone else who hasn't come forward so far should kindly come forward and pay for my contribution, otherwise ur monthly expenses would be burdened. Someone who is already going to the conference is already contributing to SJC in a way and hence I feel someone who is not going to the conference can thus contribute to SJC.

Normally I hate donating where in people come to know that I have done the act, but this time since my circumstances are such I had to write publicly, hence the delay for two days since I was contemplating. Just to keep the record straight I am not looking out for a reading from Visti in return for this, as he has always been supportive of me and every time I was frustrated with astrology he has helped me come out of the frustration as much as possible.

If u need normal Jyotish books do let me know, i always keep on sending books to friends cum strangers in US and Europe, but I dont think so we get Telugu books in bombay.

If u know Telugu, u must take it up to translate some good Telugu works in English, u have enough Jyotish knowledge now and u won't make an error in translation. Maybe u can come up with online books made freely at our files section.

Love

Thanks,

With Blessings of the Divine Mother

Sunil JohnMumbai

-

Rao Nemani

suniljohn_2002

Saturday, June 19, 2004 8:58 PM

Re: A Strange Appeal - Visti'sTour

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Sunil,Thank you for that kindness to help eachother.I will send the Money of US $100 to Visti ji on your behalf along with mine soon. I will request you to send some Jyotish Books written in Telugu when you get the money and send it to me.RegardsRaghunadha Raovarahamihira , "suniljohn_2002" <suniljohn_2004@h...> wrote:> Dear Friends,> This is a strange appeal, re Visti's tour. I can donate that 100$ if > someone is ready to pay on my behalf. This has been on my mind for > long but I was caught up in some things.> If someone can pay the 100$ on my behalf I can pay that person by Feb > 1st or 2nd week when I would be receiving some money.> > I know this sounds a foolish kind of suggestion but this is the only > way i can contribute.> > best Love,> > Sunil John> Mumbai> P.S: Right now the US dollar is going up and also by Feb it would be > up but I would pay at the currency rate in Feb or of June whichever > is higher so that the donator to me doesn't feel at a loss.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

Thanks for the note and I can very well understand and respect your opinion. I do not have a single Jyotish book written in Telugu ( Telugu is my Mother Tongue ) with me so far, and I am developing a deep desire to study some lately, hence my request. When the time comes, I think I will get it, so let me wait for that time to come.

I wish some one else will help you to asisst in this $100 pursuit.

Regards

Raghunadha Rao

Sunil John <suniljohn_2004 wrote:

Dear Raghu,

Thanks for this offer from u, u are kind and generous , well already u are paying $100, I think someone else who hasn't come forward so far should kindly come forward and pay for my contribution, otherwise ur monthly expenses would be burdened. Someone who is already going to the conference is already contributing to SJC in a way and hence I feel someone who is not going to the conference can thus contribute to SJC.

Normally I hate donating where in people come to know that I have done the act, but this time since my circumstances are such I had to write publicly, hence the delay for two days since I was contemplating. Just to keep the record straight I am not looking out for a reading from Visti in return for this, as he has always been supportive of me and every time I was frustrated with astrology he has helped me come out of the frustration as much as possible.

If u need normal Jyotish books do let me know, i always keep on sending books to friends cum strangers in US and Europe, but I dont think so we get Telugu books in bombay.

If u know Telugu, u must take it up to translate some good Telugu works in English, u have enough Jyotish knowledge now and u won't make an error in translation. Maybe u can come up with online books made freely at our files section.

Love

Thanks,

Sunil JohnMumbai

-

Rao Nemani

suniljohn_2002

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Sunil,Thank you for that kindness to help eachother.I will send the Money of US $100 to Visti ji on your behalf along with mine soon. I will request you to send some Jyotish Books written in Telugu when you get the money and send it to me.RegardsRaghunadha Raovarahamihira , "suniljohn_2002" <suniljohn_2004@h...> wrote:> Dear Friends,> This is a strange appeal, re Visti's tour. I can donate that 100$ if > someone is ready to pay on my behalf. This has been on my mind for > long but I was caught up in some things.> If someone can pay the 100$ on my behalf I can pay that person by Feb > 1st or 2nd week when I would be receiving some money.> > I know this sounds a foolish kind of suggestion but this is the

only > way i can contribute.> > best Love,> > Sunil John> Mumbai> P.S: Right now the US dollar is going up and also by Feb it would be > up but I would pay at the currency rate in Feb or of June whichever > is higher so that the donator to me doesn't feel at a loss.

Guest guest

Dear Raghu,

Thanks for being compassionate and understanding. What i will do is next week when i go to the bookshop i shall ask them if they can procure Telugu books. BTW I haven't been able to get pics for Jyotirlingas , sorry I forgot to write on that, but i am sure by now u must have got it already.

Thanks,

Sunil JohnMumbai

-

Rao Nemani

Sunil John

Cc: VarahaMihira VarahaMihira

Sunday, June 20, 2004 3:25 AM

Dear Sunil,

Thanks for the note and I can very well understand and respect your opinion. I do not have a single Jyotish book written in Telugu ( Telugu is my Mother Tongue ) with me so far, and I am developing a deep desire to study some lately, hence my request. When the time comes, I think I will get it, so let me wait for that time to come.

I wish some one else will help you to asisst in this $100 pursuit.

Regards

Raghunadha Rao

Sunil John <suniljohn_2004 wrote:

Dear Raghu,

Love

Thanks,

Sunil JohnMumbai

-

Rao Nemani

suniljohn_2002

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Sunil,Thank you for that kindness to help eachother.I will send the Money of US $100 to Visti ji on your behalf along with mine soon. I will request you to send some Jyotish Books written in Telugu when you get the money and send it to me.RegardsRaghunadha Raovarahamihira , "suniljohn_2002" <suniljohn_2004@h...> wrote:> Dear Friends,> This is a strange appeal, re Visti's tour. I can donate that 100$ if > someone is ready to pay on my behalf. This has been on my mind for > long but I was caught up in some things.> If someone can pay the 100$ on my behalf I can pay that person by Feb > 1st or 2nd week when I would be receiving some money.> > I know this sounds a foolish kind of suggestion but this is the only > way i can contribute.> > best Love,> > Sunil John> Mumbai> P.S: Right now the US dollar is going up and also by Feb it would be > up but I would pay at the currency rate in Feb or of June whichever > is higher so that the donator to me doesn't feel at a loss.