IndiaDivine.org

[SJC: Achyuta Gurukul] career

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sarabani and Lists,

Career and jobs are a central issue in our lives today with as a high priority as any other important issues.

My personal attitude towards Varnada lagna (from my very little experience with it) is that the other rules connected to career & job must also be examined (lord of 10th house, aspects, placement in D-10 etc.).

For the benefit of ALL members and Jyotish astrology interested people I offer to conduct a serious statistical work involving Varnada lagna etc.

In order to conduct such a serious issue I will write a special database & analysis program to work especially with this kind of data.

However, I will do that ONLY if I'll get sufficient large "population" (number of items = data as it's called in the statistical world).

Therefore I assume that at least 600 (at least) chart data from mixed sources (i.e. different societies/countries) will be needed in order to get the minimal criteria for a "fair picture" (though it would be lovely to have 10000 or more ...).

All data will be kept confidential (no names are necessary - emails will be deleted after entering data into the database).

1. One may mail his/her birth data (JHL chart is fine) plus indications of: male/female, education type/title and profession/occupation (all if more than 1), current residence place (town, country).

2. If one doe not wish to send birth data in full:

Send all planets position (including lagna/Asc) and Varnada lagna position (all this can be done by mailing the data-list-section output from JHL, removing the rest), plus indications of: male/female, education type/title and profession/occupation (all if more than 1), current residence place (town, country).

I will wait for two week for your response, where after announce the number of data received and if I am starting this project or not.

It entirely depends on your willingness to participate.

The results are surely to benefit us all so do not hesitate - it doesn't hurt...

Please mail your data to me at jayweiss2001.

DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST!!!

Kindest regards

/Jay Weiss

-

Sarbani Sarkar

Thursday, June 24, 2004 4:07 PM

RE: [sJC: Achyuta Gurukul] career

Dear Rosemary,

You should also try and talk to Barbara Cockrean about this, as she has worked on Varnada Lagna with Sanjayji at Puri for her paper to be presented on the same subject at the west coast this year. Unfortunately, Barbara has decided to give up jyotish all together so she is not coming to the west coast, but perhaps she might be willing to discuss the subject? I know she worked on a lot of cases examining the 11th from varnada lagna.

Best regards,

Sarbani

R Innes-Jones [rf.innes-jones] Tuesday, June 22, 2004 7:26 PM Subject: Re: [sJC: Achyuta Gurukul] career

Hello Visti,

This is a revelation to me. Can you direct me to more examples of Varnada lagna, or texts. What does Varnada lagna mean?

Many thanks,

Rosemary

-

Visti @ Denmark

Tuesday, June 22, 2004 9:51 PM

RE: [sJC: Achyuta Gurukul] career

|Hare Räma Kåñëa|

Dear Parasu Raman,

With the chart details give, I get Dhanus Lagna.

The profession you should do, should be;

Able to sustain you.

You should be good at it.

To find out which professions will sustain you, we must analyze the 11th from Varëada Lagna.

Your Varëada Lagna falls in Pisces and the 11th from it is Capricorn. Capricorn is empty, hence we must look at its lord Saturn.

Saturn is in Leo joined Mars. This indicates that work involving construction, building, engineering, especially in the line of security/protection/defense will ensure good income. This is confirmed from Dasamsa as well.

Now your abilities are seen from the Navämça, where Moon and Mercury are placed in trines. If this is accurate it indicates that you have a good voice, and have an excellent ability for writing, making deals, negotiating, etc.

So my advice to you is to get into the line of civil engineering or the likes, with focus on construction.

Good luck to you.

Best wishes,

Visti Larsenvisti

parasu raman [galaxy_27in] 22 June 2004 07:21 Subject: [sJC: Achyuta Gurukul] career

Dear sir,Please tell me which line in best suited for me, andwhen i will get settled down.My personal dataDob: 27.6.78Time:7.30 P.M(IST)Place: BangaloreThanking you,With anticipationgalaxy_27in [Om Kleem Krishnaaya Jagannathaaya namah]Send a blank mailTo : - To : -

[Om Kleem Krishnaaya Jagannathaaya namah]Send a blank mailTo : - To : -

[Om Kleem Krishnaaya Jagannathaaya namah]Send a blank mailTo : - To : - [Om Kleem Krishnaaya Jagannathaaya namah]Send a blank mailTo : - To : -