IndiaDivine.org

Prashna on deal for an office

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Astrologers,

This is a prashna that was cast when the Chief of a company told that the deal for the new office was done. A Brief history of the current office is that it is supposed to have Vastu defects, the current office hasn’t yield any profits and there has been loss to the tune of 70/80 lakhs/ breakage of partnerships/ insurmountable obstacles, repeated attempts to leave this office has failed , only now some Vastu expert recommended by a socialite has yielded results in atleast finalizing of a new office, earlier deals would be finalized and still for some reason broken –looking like a film story.

The writer was asked if the new office would be good in terms of growth and profits.

Nature of Business: Media

Natal Chart

July 6, 2004Time: 12:58:36Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Longitude: 72 E 50' 00"Latitude: 18 N 58' 00"

Observations:

Lagna Lord is with Deb Mars, the deb of Mars is not being canceled I feel.

By another theory, Mars is aspecting Moon so the deb might be cancelled but I am not sure if this works.

The 9th house with Ven in own house looks good, it being with AL might indicate a rich firm image.

Indu Lagna lord and HL lord is in 10th house indicating gains maybe, but it being placed with Sun indicates clashes with authority

4th and 7th lord the greatest benefic Jup is placed in 12th house which traditionally is bad, but if one looks at it differently, it would mean doing business abroad or ties with international firms – I do not know which view to take, pls guide. Hora Lord is Jup, and the deal was done today on phone, today is Tuesday, Mars karaka for land.

a variation of a Sasa yoga is formed in D10 which might be good

The biggest problem is that 11th house of gains which according to me is most imp for a business is badly afflicted with just decent SAV points and not a sharp increase in points from the 10th house.

Having low SAV points in 12th house would indicate gains from abroad (this is a ongoing research and may not stand true in all charts)

Classic case of low SAV in 5th house and more SAV in 10th house, but not major increase in 11th house – bad, but 11th from 10th has 36 points which is fabulous ( I think Shri SR doesn’t agree to this)

Since boss name is Guru and Jup is in the 12th house, maybe I feel boss would leave the office for greener pastures but still maintaining the ownership.

Queries:

Would Jup do good

What is happening in the 11th house and how would it effect the company

Would this office be fruitful

What would be the atmosphere of the office

Would it gain fame and money

If learned members can guide with compassion it would be nice.

Joy and Light

Sunil John

Mumbai

Planning to travel? Team up with the best. For the best vacation ever!