IndiaDivine.org

[Vedavyasa] 3 months off (Drekkana Lecture)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Visti,

I wish you best of luck and hope you will enjoy further spirituality and make the students of Astrology stunned with your usual way of explanations.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

|Hare Rama Krsna|

Dear Pradeep, Namaskar

You seem to be quoting a book with those years, please email me privately with the source.

With that, I will be leaving for the US, where I will be for 3 months (until November) for the US Conferences.

I will try to go online more during September, but due to travels this may not be regularly – in the meantime I wish the lists the best and most fruitful discussions (which I will try to catch up on).

I wish you the best.

Yours,

Visti Larsenvisti

vijayadas_pradeep [vijayadas_pradeep] 19 August 2004 17:48vedic astrology Subject: [vedic astrology] Re: Drekkana Lecture

Dear Visti jiNamaskarThanks for the explanation.I have infact read that part.But was assuming it was specific to moon(This use of the drekkana is especially accurate when the specific graha is in the 1st or 10th).Regarding the number of years it was my mistake,when i had checked again - It is specific for the lagna and not for all the 36 dreshkonas.- The rising Drekkana.Eg.The middle

Drekkana of Sagittarius represents a magnificent woman, ravishing, golden hued, seated in the Bhadrasana pose, picking up gemstones from the ocean. This is a female decanate. Since the second decanate of Sagittarius is rising they may have to change professions. Society may consider them as rolling stones They will be subject to dire vicissitudes. They should avoid speculative tendencies. Shipping, metallurgy and transport will suit them well. The most important years in their life are 20,29,38, 40, 47,49 & 56. I have

found such important years for navamsha risings as well.Is there any basis for these years.ThanksPradeepvedic astrology , "Visti Larsen" <visti@s...> wrote:> |Hare Rama Krsna|> > Dear Pradeep, Namaskar> > Read carefully – I later clarify that one should look at the strongest> planet in 10th house, if none then strongest in Lagna – if none then

the> indications will be very subtly seen from the lagna lord.> > > > Regarding the role of planets – read the bit on Sarpa, Pakshi, etc.> Drekkäëa. That should give a clearer Idea. There is no doubt a lot more to> this.> > > > As for years – this is a bit new to me – please clarify.> >

Yours,> > > > > > Visti Larsen> <visti@s...> visti@s... > > > > > > > > _____ > > vijayadas_pradeep

[vijayadas_pradeep] > 19 August 2004 16:57> vedic astrology > [vedic astrology] Re: Drekkana Lecture> > > > Dear Visti ji> > Thanks a lot for posting this document.> I always had some doubts regarding drekkanas.For eg the imagae > depicted by drekkanas.The planets are supposed to imbibe some > qualities of the drekkana in which they are placed.For example if

> Mars is placed in Parashurama related drekkana- the first one in > aries depicting - axe carrying,red eyed man - Is it the role that > Mars is supposed to play?(or in other words the way mars will > behave).Is my understanding correct.> > But is there any rule for attributing the quality for the individual > as a whole.For .eg you have taken moon in the case of vivekananda.Why > was Lagna/Lagna lord not taken.> > Also i

have seen important years being attributed to each > drekkana.Are these w.r to the planets in each drekkana?> > Thanks and all the best> Pradeep> > vedic astrology , "Visti Larsen" <visti@s...> > wrote:> > |Om Hreem Gam Hreem MahaGanapataye Namah Svaaha|> > > > Dear List, Namaskar> > > > On a special note – I will be presenting a lecture on the Drekkäëa > and its> > variations at the upcoming US West Coast Conference (starting this > weekend).> > > > For those who won't be attending, I have decided to give out my > lecture for> > the sake of learning – as this Drekkäëa is a very important part of> > predictions, and its versatility is not only vast but also > intriguingly> > accurate.> > > > The document can be downloaded at: > > > > http://www..org/Handouts/Drekkana%20-%20CA%202004.pdf> > > > > > > > And an extra handout can be downloaded at:> > > > http://www..org/Handouts/Drekkana%20Extra%20-%20CA%> <http://www..org/Handouts/Drekkana%20Extra%20-%20CA%25> > 202004.pdf> > > > > > > > Your comments are welcome on my personal email: visti@s... which> > I will be responding to only, whilst in the US.> > > > Enjoy!> > > > Yours,> > > > > > > > > > > > Visti Larsen> > <visti@s...> visti@s...> > > > Archives: vedic astrology> > Group info: vedic astrology/info.html> > > > ....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......> > > > > > > > >