IndiaDivine.org

Balarishta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I am a member of this group for some years now, and some time back I had posted a question about Balarishta of a young boy of 11 years suffering from Blood cancer. I expected quite a good response, lookingto the discussion which takes place. I was surprised to get a couple of responses and that too only onw with some details was from Mr. Ramadas Rao.

I had predicted that there is no arishtabhanga for this boy, and even the aspect of Jupiter on the lagna and other planets, is not good as Jupiter himself is 3rdand 12th lord and also afflicted by the aspect of Mars from 8th house.

Mr Ramadas Rao disagreed with me and sent a mail on 9th may 2004, stating that the child will survive miraculously and come out of death sucessfully. He also disagreed with me on the aspect of Jupiter.

To quote his words

" I agree that Guru is the lord of 3rd and 12th houses but who is Guru in a chart? Guru indicates God's blessings, Guru is Brahma, he is Vishnu and He is also Maheshwara. Now how can we see the anti-dotes of Balarishta? Is it not the aspect of Guru on Lagna or Chandra? So Guru's position on 9th with its aspect over lagna, Shani and Surya nullifies Balarishta and through proper remedies, the boy will have a good long life. "

All the remedies suggested by Mr Ramadas Rao were performed.

Unfortunately Mr Ramdas Raoji, the boy breathed his last at 5.20 pm today i.e. 31-8-2004 at Delhi, when in transit the Jupiter was again at his natal position in 9th house.

What happened to Guru and all his powers. Why his aspect did not work?

Why did your prediction go wrong? Any answers.

I have been seeing in this group discussion, I only find post-mortems and no prediction on any issue, and if any prediction is made, then it has always gone wrong. I think as astrologers, it is our prime concern to make a proper analysis of a chart, and make accurate prediction (with minor variations), and not convert death into life and then see death occuring, when we have no answer.

Fortunately or un-fortunately the analysis of novices like me and other in this catogery have come true, and those of too learned members have always gone wrong.

Is it worthwhile to continue in a group like this and have all wrong predictions? One has to seriously ponder over this. I would be too glad to see correct prediction by any senior member.

M M Dutt

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear M.M.Dutt Ji,

I am really very sorry for the sad demise of the child and accpet my failure in prediction only if the following questions are answered clearly :

1) You wrote that I have suggested remedies and they were properly done.In what ways it was done? Was any proper Muhurta selected while starting the remedies ? Which are the Mantras chanted and how many times ?

2) If the Havan was performed, was it done on an auspicious day when that day was favourable to the boy's Janma Nakshatra and Agni or fire was on earth etc.?

Please provide all the details to this list as you are writing to the list.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Man Mohan Dutt <mmdutt wrote:

Dear Members,I am a member of this group for some years now, and some time back I had posted a question about Balarishta of a young boy of 11 years suffering from Blood cancer. I expected quite a good response, lookingto the discussion which takes place. I was surprised to get a couple of responses and that too only onw with some details was from Mr. Ramadas Rao. I had predicted that there is no arishtabhanga for this boy, and even the aspect of Jupiter on the lagna and other planets, is not good as Jupiter himself is 3rdand 12th lord and also afflicted by the aspect of Mars from 8th house. Mr Ramadas Rao disagreed with me and sent a mail on 9th may 2004, stating that the child will survive miraculously and come out of death sucessfully. He also disagreed with me on the aspect of Jupiter. To quote his words " I agree that Guru is the lord of 3rd and 12th houses but who is Guru in a chart? Guru indicates God's blessings, Guru is Brahma,

he is Vishnu and He is also Maheshwara. Now how can we see the anti-dotes of Balarishta? Is it not the aspect of Guru on Lagna or Chandra? So Guru's position on 9th with its aspect over lagna, Shani and Surya nullifies Balarishta and through proper remedies, the boy will have a good long life."All the remedies suggested by Mr Ramadas Rao were performed. Unfortunately Mr Ramdas Raoji, the boy breathed his last at 5.20 pm today i.e. 31-8-2004 at Delhi, when in transit the Jupiter was again at his natal position in 9th house.What happened to Guru and all his powers. Why his aspect did not work?Why did your prediction go wrong? Any answers. I have been seeing in this group discussion, I only find post-mortems and no prediction on any issue, and if any prediction is made, then it has always gone wrong. I think as astrologers, it is our prime concern to make a proper analysis of a chart, and make accurate prediction (with minor variations), and not

convert death into life and then see death occuring, when we have no answer. Fortunately or un-fortunately the analysis of novices like me and other in this catogery have come true, and those of too learned members have always gone wrong. Is it worthwhile to continue in a group like this and have all wrong predictions? One has to seriously ponder over this. I would be too glad to see correct prediction by any senior member.M M Dutt |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.