Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Mohan Dutt,

Sorry to hear the demise of the boy. Regarding the prediction of Ramadas

Rao, well, everyone can go wrong, the science is perfect, astrologers are

not. According to my understanding, balarishta is death within the first 8

years of life, so this boy cannot be a balarishta case. Can you please

send the chart of the boy again? It seems I missed it and can't find back

in my files. For my " post-mortem " study....

Yours,

Dhira Krsna dasa,

Jyotishi

http://www.radhadesh.com

http://www.geocities.com/dvdd1008/Jyotisha.html

In a message dated 08/31/2004 9:06:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, mmdutt writes:

Hari Om Tat Sat

Dear MM Dutt,

I used this chart at a lecture/class on medical astrology in New York city back in June and predicted that the boy would not survive. I could not see Jupiter protecting him either and not just because he was a functional malefic but because he had other serious afflctions as well in the varga charts to do with disease. The lecture was recorded.

However, i want to say that Jyotish is more than just prediction and we ought not to be hard on each other about the binary right/wrong ooutcome. I assure you if you get into that kind of astrology, life will teach very tough lessons and I've seen the best astrologers brought to his knees. Jyotish is a very humbling experience and so it should be. I admire anybody who makes a prediction and further admire the person that learns from his mistakes.

Consider this! There was a 50% change that you too got it right. We all see our mistakes in hindsight and if we get it right we should praise God and see it as our own good karmas at that particular moment in time and not the supremacy of the human mind. The mind is like a butterfly and if the wind is blowing in the right direction, with the right amount of power and strength, then the butterfly has a good flight. Can the butterfly then say, "Look, I'm a great butterfly. See how well I fly." If the wind is not favorable, the poor butterfly is tossed about and has a terrible flight. Can we then say, "what a terrible butterfly?" We can and do but this is the mind honoring its own false/mayic nature.

We are students and maybe we should be perfect students. Well, i for one will never accept that a Jyotishi can ever have 100% outcome in his predictions or even close to it. I much prefer to give insight and understanding and then prediction. In fact if we get 50% outcome, we are no better than chance. Imagine that! Nobody has ever been able to show that Jyotish is better than chance. Imagine that! I'm playing devils advocate but no study has shown this. I've heard lots of stories but I've been around too long to believe al of them. If we have good karmas at a given time, we make great predictions.

Yes, we are brilliant when we see heavy affliction. But what of the cases where the malefic and benefic influences are mixed? A little push can take us over the edge and sway the outcome and in such cases PRASNA is always required. But the Prasna can also be a little mixed at times. Such is our fate. We are simply human.

Warm Regards,

Brendan

I am a member of this group for some years now, and some time back I had posted a question about Balarishta of a young boy of 11 years suffering from Blood cancer. I expected quite a good response, lookingto the discussion which takes place. I was surprised to get a couple of responses and that too only onw with some details was from Mr. Ramadas Rao. I had predicted that there is no arishtabhanga for this boy, and even the aspect of Jupiter on the lagna and other planets, is not good as Jupiter himself is 3rdand 12th lord and also afflicted by the aspect of Mars from 8th house. Mr Ramadas Rao disagreed with me and sent a mail on 9th may 2004, stating that the child will survive miraculously and come out of death sucessfully. He also disagreed with me on the aspect of Jupiter. To quote his words " I agree that Guru is the lord of 3rd and 12th houses but who is Guru in a chart? Guru indicates God's blessings, Guru is Brahma, he is Vishnu and He is also Maheshwara. Now how can we see the anti-dotes of Balarishta? Is it not the aspect of Guru on Lagna or Chandra? So Guru's position on 9th with its aspect over lagna, Shani and Surya nullifies Balarishta and through proper remedies, the boy will have a good long life."All the remedies suggested by Mr Ramadas Rao were performed. Unfortunately Mr Ramdas Raoji, the boy breathed his last at 5.20 pm today i.e. 31-8-2004 at Delhi, when in transit the Jupiter was again at his natal position in 9th house.What happened to Guru and all his powers. Why his aspect did not work?Why did your prediction go wrong? Any answers. I have been seeing in this group discussion, I only find post-mortems and no prediction on any issue, and if any prediction is made, then it has always gone wrong. I think as astrologers, it is our prime concern to make a proper analysis of a chart, and make accurate prediction (with minor variations), and not convert death into life and then see death occuring, when we have no answer. Fortunately or un-fortunately the analysis of novices like me and other in this catogery have come true, and those of too learned members have always gone wrong. Is it worthwhile to continue in a group like this and have all wrong predictions? One has to seriously ponder over this. I would be too glad to see correct prediction by any senior member.M M Dutt

Om Subrahmanyaya Namah

Dear Dr Feeley,

Nice to know your prediction on this boy has come true. More than that it was nice to hear from a scholar that you are. I was thinking that most of you are not reading the mails in the groups :- )

When Prasna also stops (in any case; or otherwise) one has to move on to Nimittas. I have seen in a book it's refered to see any flies other than ants or any creatures around us moving (in India, we can easily find this). I dont remember it exactly, but it could be such that if they are moving in a particular direction the person will survive etc; But for the astrologer I've seen, Jataka and Prasna go hand in hand. They use it simultaneously.

Even with this, the most successful astrologers agree that only around 75-85% of their predictions are true. This means out of 100 predictions around 15-25 going wrong. However I've heard of people who could very accurately point out just anything. This generally happens in good period as u mentioned. Otherwise, they were evolved souls. The author of Dasaadhyaayi did one year mauna vruta at a temple(the same temple's tapasya gave Sivaguru, the greatest genius the world has seen, Adi Sankaracharya as son) reciting special mantras. What all stories I've read abt Him make me believe that he was equal to God. I think this will not be possible again as Kali Yuga is getting worse!!

In any case, one should accept mistakes. Pt Sanjay ji did this when his prediction abt Vajpayeeji went wrong.

Warm Regards,

Saaji

Bpfeeley wrote:

In a message dated 08/31/2004 9:06:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, mmdutt writes:

Hari Om Tat Sat

Dear MM Dutt,

I used this chart at a lecture/class on medical astrology in New York city back in June and predicted that the boy would not survive. I could not see Jupiter protecting him either and not just because he was a functional malefic but because he had other serious afflctions as well in the varga charts to do with disease. The lecture was recorded.

However, i want to say that Jyotish is more than just prediction and we ought not to be hard on each other about the binary right/wrong ooutcome. I assure you if you get into that kind of astrology, life will teach very tough lessons and I've seen the best astrologers brought to his knees. Jyotish is a very humbling experience and so it should be. I admire anybody who makes a prediction and further admire the person that learns from his mistakes.

Consider this! There was a 50% change that you too got it right. We all see our mistakes in hindsight and if we get it right we should praise God and see it as our own good karmas at that particular moment in time and not the supremacy of the human mind. The mind is like a butterfly and if the wind is blowing in the right direction, with the right amount of power and strength, then the butterfly has a good flight. Can the butterfly then say, "Look, I'm a great butterfly. See how well I fly." If the wind is not favorable, the poor butterfly is tossed about and has a terrible flight. Can we then say, "what a terrible butterfly?" We can and do but this is the mind honoring its own false/mayic nature.

We are students and maybe we should be perfect students. Well, i for one will never accept that a Jyotishi can ever have 100% outcome in his predictions or even close to it. I much prefer to give insight and understanding and then prediction. In fact if we get 50% outcome, we are no better than chance. Imagine that! Nobody has ever been able to show that Jyotish is better than chance. Imagine that! I'm playing devils advocate but no study has shown this. I've heard lots of stories but I've been around too long to believe al of them. If we have good karmas at a given time, we make great predictions.

Yes, we are brilliant when we see heavy affliction. But what of the cases where the malefic and benefic influences are mixed? A little push can take us over the edge and sway the outcome and in such cases PRASNA is always required. But the Prasna can also be a little mixed at times. Such is our fate. We are simply human.

Warm Regards,

Brendan

I am a member of this group for some years now, and some time back I had posted a question about Balarishta of a young boy of 11 years suffering from Blood cancer. I expected quite a good response, lookingto the discussion which takes place. I was surprised to get a couple of responses and that too only onw with some details was from Mr. Ramadas Rao. I had predicted that there is no arishtabhanga for this boy, and even the aspect of Jupiter on the lagna and other planets, is not good as Jupiter himself is 3rdand 12th lord and also afflicted by the aspect of Mars from 8th house. Mr Ramadas Rao disagreed with me and sent a mail on 9th may 2004, stating that the child will survive miraculously and come out of death sucessfully. He also disagreed with me on the aspect of Jupiter. To quote his words " I agree that Guru is the lord of 3rd and 12th houses but who is Guru in a

chart? Guru indicates God's blessings, Guru is Brahma, he is Vishnu and He is also Maheshwara. Now how can we see the anti-dotes of Balarishta? Is it not the aspect of Guru on Lagna or Chandra? So Guru's position on 9th with its aspect over lagna, Shani and Surya nullifies Balarishta and through proper remedies, the boy will have a good long life."All the remedies suggested by Mr Ramadas Rao were performed. Unfortunately Mr Ramdas Raoji, the boy breathed his last at 5.20 pm today i.e. 31-8-2004 at Delhi, when in transit the Jupiter was again at his natal position in 9th house.What happened to Guru and all his powers. Why his aspect did not work?Why did your prediction go wrong? Any answers. I have been seeing in this group discussion, I only find post-mortems and no prediction on any issue, and if any prediction is made, then it has always gone wrong. I think as astrologers, it is our prime concern to make a proper analysis of a chart, and make

accurate prediction (with minor variations), and not convert death into life and then see death occuring, when we have no answer. Fortunately or un-fortunately the analysis of novices like me and other in this catogery have come true, and those of too learned members have always gone wrong. Is it worthwhile to continue in a group like this and have all wrong predictions? One has to seriously ponder over this. I would be too glad to see correct prediction by any senior member.M M Dutt

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!

Om Krishna Guru,

Namaste Dutt Ji,

I can not read the attachments, so can you please provide the birth

details of this boy, if you do not mind.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

varahamihira , " Man Mohan Dutt " <mmdutt@r...>

wrote:

>  

> Dear Members,

>

> I am a member of this group for some years now, and some time back

I had posted a question about Balarishta of a young boy of 11 years

suffering from Blood cancer. I expected quite a good response,

lookingto the discussion which takes place.

|| Om Gurave Namah ||

Dear Brendanji,

It was real pleasure to read your mail after a long time. Can you

please tell me if you used this below chart with 29Cp00 Lagna for

your analysis?.

Thank you

Warm Regards

Hari Om Tat Sat

VM12167-12590 Blood Cancer Patient

Natal Chart

Date:          January 21, 1993

Time:          8:30:00 am

Time Zone:     5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place:         77 E 41' 00 " , 29 N 28' 00 "

Muzaffarnagar(08:30), India

Altitude:      0.00 meters

Lunar Yr-Mo:   Angirasa - Pushya

Tithi:         Krishna Chaturdasi (Ve) (54.17% left)

Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)

Nakshatra:     Poorvashadha (Ve) (58.80% left)

Yoga:          Harshana (Su)

Karana:        Vishti (Sa)

Hora Lord:     Mars (5 min sign: Aq)

Mahakala Hora: Sun (5 min sign: Li)

Kaala Lord:    Jupiter (Mahakala: Mercury)

Sunrise:       7:14:48 am

Sunset:        5:47:37 pm

Janma Ghatis:  3.1330

Ayanamsa:      23-45-53.00

Sidereal Time: 16:12:43

Body                Longitude        Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna               29 Cp 00' 50.25 "  Dhan      2    Cp   Vi

Sun - PK             7 Cp 19' 40.07 "  USha      4    Cp   Pi

Moon - PiK          18 Sg 49' 37.91 "  PSha      2    Sg   Vi

Mars ® - MK       19 Ge 01' 58.50 "  Ardr      4    Ge   Pi

Mercury - GK         5 Cp 39' 50.77 "  USha      3    Cp   Aq

Jupiter - BK        20 Vi 50' 02.25 "  Hast      4    Vi   Cn

Venus - AmK         24 Aq 22' 57.59 "  PBha      2    Aq   Ta

Saturn - AK         24 Cp 50' 27.62 "  Dhan      1    Cp   Le

Rahu - DK           25 Sc 35' 43.87 "  Jye       3    Sc   Aq

Ketu                25 Ta 35' 43.87 "  Mrig      1    Ta   Le

Maandi              11 Pi 51' 43.51 "  UBha      3    Pi   Li

Gulika              27 Aq 34' 25.10 "  PBha      3    Aq   Ge

Uranus              25 Sg 06' 15.60 "  PSha      4    Sg   Sc

Neptune             25 Sg 21' 28.89 "  PSha      4    Sg   Sc

Pluto                1 Sc 22' 07.71 "  Visa      4    Sc   Cn

Bhava Lagna         26 Cp 04' 21.66 "  Dhan      1    Cp   Le

Hora Lagna          14 Aq 52' 14.60 "  Sata      3    Aq   Aq

Ghati Lagna         11 Ar 15' 53.42 "  Aswi      4    Ar   Cn

Vighati Lagna       23 Cp 14' 07.54 "  Srav      4    Cp   Cn

Varnada Lagna       16 Cn 06' 55.15 "  Push      4    Cn   Sc

Sree Lagna          27 Ge 20' 53.75 "  Puna      3    Ge   Ge

Pranapada Lagna     23 Cp 17' 18.90 "  Srav      4    Cp   Cn

Indu Lagna          18 Cp 49' 37.91 "  Srav      3    Cp   Ge

Dhooma              20 Ta 39' 40.07 "  Rohi      4    Ta   Cn

Vyatipata            9 Aq 20' 19.93 "  Sata      1    Aq   Sg

Parivesha            9 Le 20' 19.93 "  Makh      3    Le   Ge

Indra Chapa         20 Sc 39' 40.07 "  Jye       2    Sc   Cp

Upaketu              7 Sg 19' 40.07 "  Mool      3    Sg   Ge

Kaala                3 Ta 40' 16.38 "  Krit      3    Ta   Aq

Mrityu              12 Ge 55' 20.24 "  Ardr      2    Ge   Cp

Artha Prahara        0 Cn 08' 42.73 "  Puna      4    Cn   Cn

Yama Ghantaka       17 Cp 53' 17.94 "  Srav      3    Cp   Ge

Prana Sphuta        22 Ar 38' 36.34 "  Bhar      3    Ar   Li

Deha Sphuta         28 Sc 11' 28.36 "  Jye       4    Sc   Pi

Mrityu Sphuta       20 Ta 20' 35.77 "  Rohi      4    Ta   Cn

Sookshma TriSphuta  11 Aq 10' 40.47 "  Sata      2    Aq   Cp

TriSphuta           15 Vi 24' 53.26 "  Hast      2    Vi   Ta

ChatusSphuta        22 Ge 44' 33.33 "  Puna      1    Ge   Ar

PanchaSphuta        18 Aq 20' 17.20 "  Sata      4    Aq   Pi

V2                  16 Ta 06' 55.15 "  Rohi      2    Ta   Ta

V3                  16 Pi 06' 55.15 "  UBha      4    Pi   Sc

V4                  16 Cp 06' 55.15 "  Srav      2    Cp   Ta

V5                  16 Sc 06' 55.15 "  Anu       4    Sc   Sc

V6                  16 Vi 06' 55.15 "  Hast      2    Vi   Ta

V7                  16 Cn 06' 55.15 "  Push      4    Cn   Sc

V8                  16 Ta 06' 55.15 "  Rohi      2    Ta   Ta

V9                  16 Pi 06' 55.15 "  UBha      4    Pi   Sc

V10                 16 Cp 06' 55.15 "  Srav      2    Cp   Ta

V11                 16 Sc 06' 55.15 "  Anu       4    Sc   Sc

V12                 16 Vi 06' 55.15 "  Hast      2    Vi   Ta

Kunda               10 Cn 07' 50.17 "  Push      3    Cn   Li

\               |               |               /

\             |               |             /  

\           |  GL           |           /    

\         |               |         /      

MaR   \  Ke   |               | Md    /  Ve    

\     |               |     /          

\   |               |   / Gk   HL    

\ |               | /              

----------------+---------------+----------------

|               |                

|               |  As     Su     

|               |  Me     Sa     

|     Rasi      |                

|               |                

|               |                

|               |                

/ |               | \              

/   |  AL           |   \            

/     |               |     \          

/  Ju   |               | Ra    \  Mo    

/         |               |         \      

/           |               |           \    

/             |               |             \  

/               |               |               \

\               |               |               /

\             |               |             /  

\           |               | MaR       /    

\         |               |         /      

Gk    \  Ve   |               | Su    /  Me    

\     |               |     /          

\   |               |   / HL   Ra    

\ |               | /              

|               |                

Ju     GL    |               |                

AL           |               |                

|    Navamsa    |                

|               |                

|               |                

|               |                

/ |               | \              

Ke        /   |  Md           |   \            

/     |               |     \          

Sa    /  As   |               |       \        

/         |               |         \      

/      Mo   |               |           \    

/             |               |             \  

/               |               |               \

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Ven  Ven 1984-10-27  Sun 1988-02-23  Moon 1989-02-23  

Mars 1990-10-28  Rah 1991-12-26  Jup 1994-12-26  

Sat 1997-08-27  Merc 2000-10-27  Ket 2003-08-28  

Sun  Sun 2004-10-27  Moon 2005-02-11  Mars 2005-08-15  

Rah 2005-12-20  Jup 2006-11-15  Sat 2007-09-03  

Merc 2008-08-15  Ket 2009-06-20  Ven 2009-10-28  

Moon  Moon 2010-10-28  Mars 2011-08-28  Rah 2012-03-25  

Jup 2013-09-27  Sat 2015-01-25  Merc 2016-08-27  

Ket 2018-01-25  Ven 2018-08-28  Sun 2020-04-24  

Mars  Mars 2020-10-27  Rah 2021-03-22  Jup 2022-04-09  

Sat 2023-03-16  Merc 2024-04-24  Ket 2025-04-21  

Ven 2025-09-21  Sun 2026-11-21  Moon 2027-03-25  

Rah  Rah 2027-10-28  Jup 2030-07-09  Sat 2032-12-02  

Merc 2035-10-10  Ket 2038-04-25  Ven 2039-05-14  

Sun 2042-05-13  Moon 2043-04-07  Mars 2044-10-10  

Jup  Jup 2045-10-28  Sat 2047-12-15  Merc 2050-06-26  

Ket 2052-10-03  Ven 2053-09-09  Sun 2056-05-07  

Moon 2057-02-23  Mars 2058-06-26  Rah 2059-06-02  

Sat  Sat 2061-10-28  Merc 2064-10-31  Ket 2067-07-09  

Ven 2068-08-18  Sun 2071-10-20  Moon 2072-10-01  

Mars 2074-04-28  Rah 2075-06-08  Jup 2078-04-13  

Merc  Merc 2080-10-28  Ket 2083-03-23  Ven 2084-03-19  

Sun 2087-01-19  Moon 2087-11-27  Mars 2089-04-25  

Rah 2090-04-22  Jup 2092-11-12  Sat 2095-02-15  

Ket  Ket 2097-10-28  Ven 2098-03-23  Sun 2099-05-23  

Moon 2099-10-01  Mars 2100-04-29  Rah 2100-09-29  

Jup 2101-10-17  Sat 2102-09-23  Merc 2103-11-02  

------Save below lines as VM12167-12590.JHD file in notepad-----------

Muzaffarnagar(08:30)

India

----

Dear list,

I remember reading a quote from Sri Parasara wherein he states that a natural benefic(functional nature is not the criterion) is in a quadrant, all forms of Aristha are cancelled. In fact this was sent to me by Visti a while ago. In the case mentioned below, Guru and Venus are not in quadrants. So the above rule cannot be applied.

Hare Krishna

Sudharsansanjayp wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Brendanji,It was real pleasure to read your mail after a long time. Can you please tell me if you used this below chart with 29Cp00 Lagna for your analysis?.Thank youWarm RegardsHari Om Tat

SatVM12167-12590 Blood Cancer PatientNatal Chart January 21, 1993Time: 8:30:00 amTime Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 41' 00", 29 N 28' 00" Muzaffarnagar(08:30), IndiaAltitude: 0.00 metersLunar Yr-Mo: Angirasa - PushyaTithi: Krishna Chaturdasi (Ve) (54.17% left)Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)Nakshatra: Poorvashadha (Ve) (58.80% left)

BR>Yoga: Harshana (Su)Karana: Vishti (Sa)Hora Lord: Mars (5 min sign: Aq)Mahakala Hora: Sun (5 min sign: Li)Kaala Lord: Jupiter (Mahakala: Mercury)Sunrise: 7:14:48 amSunset: 5:47:37 pmJanma Ghatis: 3.1330Ayanamsa: 23-45-53.00Sidereal Time: 16:12:43Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi NavamsaLagna  

;29 Cp 00' 50.25" Dhan 2 Cp ViSun - PK 7 Cp 19' 40.07" USha 4 Cp PiMoon - PiK 18 Sg 49' 37.91" PSha 2 Sg ViMars ® - MK 19 Ge 01' 58.50" Ardr 4 Ge PiMercury - GK 5 Cp 39' 50.77" USha 3 Cp AqJupiter - BK &nb

sp; 20 Vi 50' 02.25" Hast 4 Vi CnVenus - AmK 24 Aq 22' 57.59" PBha 2 Aq TaSaturn - AK 24 Cp 50' 27.62" Dhan 1 Cp LeRahu - DK 25 Sc 35' 43.87" Jye 3 Sc AqKetu 25 Ta 35' 43.87" Mrig 1 Ta &nb

sp; LeMaandi 11 Pi 51' 43.51" UBha 3 Pi LiGulika 27 Aq 34' 25.10" PBha 3 Aq GeUranus 25 Sg 06' 15.60" PSha 4 Sg ScNeptune 25 Sg 21' 28.89" PSha 4 Sg ScPluto 1 Sc

22' 07.71" Visa 4 Sc CnBhava Lagna 26 Cp 04' 21.66" Dhan 1 Cp LeHora Lagna 14 Aq 52' 14.60" Sata 3 Aq AqGhati Lagna 11 Ar 15' 53.42" Aswi 4 Ar CnVighati Lagna 23 Cp 14' 07.54" Srav 4 Cp CnVarnada Lagna 16 Cn 06' 55.15" Pu

sh 4 Cn ScSree Lagna 27 Ge 20' 53.75" Puna 3 Ge GePranapada Lagna 23 Cp 17' 18.90" Srav 4 Cp CnIndu Lagna 18 Cp 49' 37.91" Srav 3 Cp GeDhooma 20 Ta 39' 40.07" Rohi 4 Ta CnVyatipata 9 Aq 20' 19

..93" Sata 1 Aq SgParivesha 9 Le 20' 19.93" Makh 3 Le GeIndra Chapa 20 Sc 39' 40.07" Jye 2 Sc CpUpaketu 7 Sg 19' 40.07" Mool 3 Sg GeKaala 3 Ta 40' 16.38" Krit 3 Ta AqMrityu &nbs

p; 12 Ge 55' 20.24" Ardr 2 Ge CpArtha Prahara 0 Cn 08' 42.73" Puna 4 Cn CnYama Ghantaka 17 Cp 53' 17.94" Srav 3 Cp GePrana Sphuta 22 Ar 38' 36.34" Bhar 3 Ar LiDeha Sphuta 28 Sc 11' 28.36" Jye 4 Sc PiMrityu Sphuta

nbsp; 20 Ta 20' 35.77" Rohi 4 Ta CnSookshma TriSphuta 11 Aq 10' 40.47" Sata 2 Aq CpTriSphuta 15 Vi 24' 53.26" Hast 2 Vi TaChatusSphuta 22 Ge 44' 33.33" Puna 1 Ge ArPanchaSphuta 18 Aq 20' 17.20" Sata 4 Aq PiV2 1

6 Ta 06' 55.15" Rohi 2 Ta TaV3 16 Pi 06' 55.15" UBha 4 Pi ScV4 16 Cp 06' 55.15" Srav 2 Cp TaV5 16 Sc 06' 55.15" Anu 4 Sc ScV6 16 Vi 06' 55.15" Hast

nbsp; 2 Vi TaV7 16 Cn 06' 55.15" Push 4 Cn ScV8 16 Ta 06' 55.15" Rohi 2 Ta TaV9 16 Pi 06' 55.15" UBha 4 Pi ScV10 16 Cp 06' 55.15" Srav 2 &nb

sp; Cp TaV11 16 Sc 06' 55.15" Anu 4 Sc ScV12 16 Vi 06' 55.15" Hast 2 Vi TaKunda 10 Cn 07' 50.17" Push 3 Cn Li\ | | &nbs

p; / \ | | / \ | GL | / \ | | / MaR \ Ke | |&nb

sp;Md / Ve \ | | / \ | | / Gk HL \ | | / ----------------+---------------+----------------  

; | | | | As Su | | Me Sa | Rasi |  

; | | | | | | ----------------+---------------+---------------- &nbs

p; / | | \ / | AL | \ / | | \ / Ju | | Ra \ Mo

/ | | \ / | | \ / | | \ / | &n

bsp; | \ \ | | / \ | | / \ | | MaR / &nb

sp; \ | | / Gk \ Ve | | Su / Me \ | | / \ | | / HL Ra

nbsp; \ | | / ----------------+---------------+---------------- | | Ju GL | | AL &nbs

p;| | | Navamsa | | | | | &nb

sp; | | ----------------+---------------+---------------- / | | \ Ke / | Md | \ / |&nbs

p; | \ Sa / As | | \ / | | \ / Mo | | \

/ | | \ / | | \ Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):Ven Ven 1984-10-27 Sun 1988-02-23 Moon 1989-02-23 Mars 1990-10-28 Rah 1991-12-26 Jup 1994-12-26 Sat 1997-08-27 Merc 2000-10-27 Ket 2003-08-28 Sun &n

bsp;Sun 2004-10-27 Moon 2005-02-11 Mars 2005-08-15 Rah 2005-12-20 Jup 2006-11-15 Sat 2007-09-03 Merc 2008-08-15 Ket 2009-06-20 Ven 2009-10-28 Moon Moon 2010-10-28 Mars 2011-08-28 Rah 2012-03-25 Jup 2013-09-27 Sat 2015-01-25 Merc 2016-08-27 Ket 2018-01-25 Ven 2018-08-28 Sun 2020-04-24 Mars Mars 2020-10-27 Rah 2021-03-22 Jup 2022-04-09 Sat 2023-03-16 Merc 2024-04-24 Ket 2025-04-21 &nbs

p; Ven 2025-09-21 Sun 2026-11-21 Moon 2027-03-25 Rah Rah 2027-10-28 Jup 2030-07-09 Sat 2032-12-02 Merc 2035-10-10 Ket 2038-04-25 Ven 2039-05-14 Sun 2042-05-13 Moon 2043-04-07 Mars 2044-10-10 Jup Jup 2045-10-28 Sat 2047-12-15 Merc 2050-06-26 Ket 2052-10-03 Ven 2053-09-09 Sun 2056-05-07 Moon 2057-02-23 Mars 2058-06-26 Rah 2059-06-02 Sat Sat 2061-10-28 Merc 2064-10-31 Ket 2067-07-09  

; Ven 2068-08-18 Sun 2071-10-20 Moon 2072-10-01 Mars 2074-04-28 Rah 2075-06-08 Jup 2078-04-13 Merc Merc 2080-10-28 Ket 2083-03-23 Ven 2084-03-19 Sun 2087-01-19 Moon 2087-11-27 Mars 2089-04-25 Rah 2090-04-22 Jup 2092-11-12 Sat 2095-02-15 Ket Ket 2097-10-28 Ven 2098-03-23 Sun 2099-05-23 Moon 2099-10-01 Mars 2100-04-29 Rah 2100-09-29 Jup 2101-10-17 Sat 2102-09-23 Merc 2103-11-02 ------Save

below lines as VM12167-12590.JHD file in notepad-----------12119938.300000-5.300000-77.41000029.2800000.000000-5.500000-5.5000000105Muzaffarnagar(08:30)India1---- |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Please Chant ---- HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE and Be happy

Please Visit

www.ifast.net

www.newvrindaban.com

http://www.foodrelief.org

http://www.indiadivine.org/

Dear Brendan,

Well said.

Chandrashekhar.

Bpfeeley wrote:

In a message dated 08/31/2004 9:06:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,

mmdutt writes:

Hari Om Tat Sat

Dear MM Dutt,

I used this chart at a lecture/class on medical astrology in New

York city back in June and predicted that the boy would not survive. I

could not see Jupiter protecting him either and not just because he was

a functional malefic but because he had other serious afflctions as

well in the varga charts to do with disease. The lecture was recorded.

However, i want to say that Jyotish is more than just prediction

and we ought not to be hard on each other about the binary right/wrong

ooutcome. I assure you if you get into that kind of astrology, life

will teach very tough lessons and I've seen the best astrologers

brought to his knees. Jyotish is a very humbling experience and so it

should be. I admire anybody who makes a prediction and further admire

the person that learns from his mistakes.

Consider this! There was a 50% change that you too got it right.

We all see our mistakes in hindsight and if we get it right we should

praise God and see it as our own good karmas at that particular moment

in time and not the supremacy of the human mind. The mind is like a

butterfly and if the wind is blowing in the right direction, with the

right amount of power and strength, then the butterfly has a good

flight. Can the butterfly then say, "Look, I'm a great butterfly. See

how well I fly." If the wind is not favorable, the poor butterfly is

tossed about and has a terrible flight. Can we then say, "what

a terrible butterfly?" We can and do but this is the mind honoring its

own false/mayic nature.

We are students and maybe we should be perfect students. Well, i

for one will never accept that a Jyotishi can ever have 100% outcome in

his predictions or even close to it. I much prefer to give insight and

understanding and then prediction. In fact if we get 50% outcome, we

are no better than chance. Imagine that! Nobody has ever been able to

show that Jyotish is better than chance. Imagine that! I'm playing

devils advocate but no study has shown this. I've heard lots of stories

but I've been around too long to believe al of them. If we have good

karmas at a given time, we make great predictions.

Yes, we are brilliant when we see heavy affliction. But what of

the cases where the malefic and benefic influences are mixed? A little

push can take us over the edge and sway the outcome and in such cases

PRASNA is always required. But the Prasna can also be a little mixed at

times. Such is our fate. We are simply human.

Warm Regards,

Brendan

I am a member of this group for some years now,

and some time back I had posted a question about Balarishta of a young

boy of 11 years suffering from Blood cancer. I expected quite a good

response, lookingto the discussion which takes place. I was surprised

to get a couple of responses and that too only onw with some details

was from Mr. Ramadas Rao.

I had predicted that there is no arishtabhanga for this boy, and even

the aspect of Jupiter on the lagna and other planets, is not good as

Jupiter himself is 3rdand 12th lord and also afflicted by the aspect of

Mars from 8th house.

Mr Ramadas Rao disagreed with me and sent a mail on 9th may 2004,

stating that the child will survive miraculously and come out of death

sucessfully. He also disagreed with me on the aspect of Jupiter.

To quote his words

" I agree that Guru is the lord of 3rd and 12th houses but who is Guru

in a chart? Guru indicates God's blessings, Guru is Brahma, he is

Vishnu and He is also Maheshwara. Now how can we see the anti-dotes of

Balarishta? Is it not the aspect of Guru on Lagna or Chandra? So Guru's

position on 9th with its aspect over lagna, Shani and Surya nullifies

Balarishta and through proper remedies, the boy will have a good long

life."

All the remedies suggested by Mr Ramadas Rao were performed.

Unfortunately Mr Ramdas Raoji, the boy breathed his last at 5.20 pm

today i.e. 31-8-2004 at Delhi, when in transit the Jupiter was again at

his natal position in 9th house.

What happened to Guru and all his powers. Why his aspect did not work?

Why did your prediction go wrong? Any answers.

I have been seeing in this group discussion, I only find post-mortems

and no prediction on any issue, and if any prediction is made, then it

has always gone wrong. I think as astrologers, it is our prime concern

to make a proper analysis of a chart, and make accurate prediction

(with minor variations), and not convert death into life and then see

death occuring, when we have no answer.

Fortunately or un-fortunately the analysis of novices like me and other

in this catogery have come true, and those of too learned members have

always gone wrong.

Is it worthwhile to continue in a group like this and have all wrong

predictions? One has to seriously ponder over this. I would be too glad

to see correct prediction by any senior member.

M M Dutt

|Om Tat Sat|

http://www.varahamihira

In a message dated 09/02/2004 10:46:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, sanjayp writes:

Hari Om Tat Sat

Sanjay P,

Yes, that's the data I used. As I recall the Trimsamsa told the story. I was using variations on Vimsottari dasa as well. I'll see if I can find it.

Warm Regards,

Brendan

Dear Brendanji,It was real pleasure to read your mail after a long time. Can you please tell me if you used this below chart with 29Cp00 Lagna for your analysis?.Thank youWarm RegardsHari Om Tat SatVM12167-12590 Blood Cancer PatientNatal Chart January 21, 1993Time: 8:30:00 amTime Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 41' 00", 29 N 28' 00" Muzaffarnagar(08:30), IndiaAltitude: 0.00 metersLunar Yr-Mo: Angirasa - PushyaTithi: Krishna Chaturdasi (Ve) (54.17% left)Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)Nakshatra: Poorvashadha (Ve) (58.80% left)Yoga: Harshana (Su)Karana: Vishti (Sa)Hora Lord: Mars (5 min sign: Aq)Mahakala Hora: Sun (5 min sign: Li)Kaala Lord: Jupiter (Mahakala: Mercury)

In a message dated 09/02/2004 7:05:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, saajik writes:

Hari Om

Saaji,

Thanks for your nice mail. Yes, nimmita is so important. The world speaks to us all the time. It is alive. In my own case, I rely on the inner omens that spontaneously arise inside. The soul speaks in symbols and I think we have to completely trust them. Not always easy but this is our task ultimately.

We have killed all the flies and insects in the buildings in america. Is that an omen of something? Of course it is. Dare we make the prediction for the future? We have ignored nature or worse still, make all the attempts to kill her off and now she is beginning to speak back in very strong language. Every year the weather is getting much worse. The storms, the hurricanes and tornadoes are horrific and I think she is finally speaking her mind. Nature is supreme. It is her creation after all.

Anybody who has the tapas to do a year of mauna vruta is a great being and would surely make great predictions. If we would only shut up, we would be able to hear the gods and the grahas all the time.

Warm Regards,

Brendan

When Prasna also stops (in any case; or otherwise) one has to move on to Nimittas. I have seen in a book it's refered to see any flies other than ants or any creatures around us moving (in India, we can easily find this). I dont remember it exactly, but it could be such that if they are moving in a particular direction the person will survive etc; But for the astrologer I've seen, Jataka and Prasna go hand in hand. They use it simultaneously.

Even with this, the most successful astrologers agree that only around 75-85% of their predictions are true. This means out of 100 predictions around 15-25 going wrong. However I've heard of people who could very accurately point out just anything. This generally happens in good period as u mentioned. Otherwise, they were evolved souls. The author of Dasaadhyaayi did one year mauna vruta at a temple(the same temple's tapasya gave Sivaguru, the greatest genius the world has seen, Adi Sankaracharya as son) reciting special mantras. What all stories I've read abt Him make me believe that he was equal to God. I think this will not be possible again as Kali Yuga is getting worse!!

In any case, one should accept mistakes. Pt Sanjay ji did this when his prediction abt Vajpayeeji went wrong.

Warm Regards,

Saaji