IndiaDivine.org

LAST CALL: Greater Boston Conference (Sept 16-19)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste friends,

If you want to register for SJC's greater Boston conference of Sept 16-19, please reply immediately. Time is running out.

When

Sri Jagannath Centre will organize a Jyotish conference in the greater Boston area at Maynard, Mass, USA during Sept 16-19.

Speakers

Pt. Sanjay Rath from Puri, India, Dr. Brendan Feeley from Maryland, Visti Larsen from Denmark, Freedom Cole from New Jersey, Sarbani Sarkar from New Delhi and I (from Boston itself) will be the speakers.

Agenda

The agenda is given below.

Sept 16 Thursday morning: "Astrological Corollaries of Scirptural Stories" by Narasimha Rao

Sept 16 Thursday afternoon: "Special Topics in Vimsamsa" by Visti Larsen

Sept 17 Friday morning: "Sustenance of Marriage" by Freedom Cole

Sept 17 Friday afternoon: "Special Ascendants" by Sanjay Rath

Sept 18 Saturday morning: "Astrology and Liver Diseases" by Brendan Feeley

Sept 18 Saturday afternoon: "Bhava chakra" by Sanjay Rath

Sept 19 Sunday morning: "Timing of Spiritual Diksha" by Sarbani Sarkar

Sept 19 Sunday afternoon: "Use of Divisional Deities" by Narasimha Rao

Each day presentations will be held from 9 am to 12:30 pm and again from 2 pm to 5:30 pm.

Where

The venue will be

4 Clock Tower Place

Maynard, MA 01754

This is the same location where the greater Boston workshop of November 2003 took place.

Fee

Achyuta Jyotish Workshop of January 2003 and the greater Boston Jyotish workshop of November 2003 were free events and they were supported by voluntary donations. With the blessings of Sanjay ji, we decided to adopt the same approach for the greater Boston conference of September. The event is free. But we will be accepting with gratitude any voluntary donations people may make, to cover our expenses. Those who do not want to attend the event and yet want to donate money to support this event are requested to contact me (pvr). We need your financial assistance and encouragement to make the event (and also this new approach) successful.

Reserve your seat

As there are limited seats, please send a mail to pvr to reserve a seat. Please give your name, email address, postal address and a telephone number. These details will be kept confidential and not shared with spammers.

Just like at the last year's workshop, we may be able to accommodate some of you at my house and at the houses of some Indian families who live nearby. If you are interested in exploring this possibility, please contact me (pvr). If you need help with selecting a nearby hotel, then also you can send me an email.

It is a good idea to cc all the emails sent to me to paddulu. This is the address of my wife Padmaja.

I hope this year's conference will be a great success like last year's workshop!

May Jupiter's light shine on us,

Narasimha