IndiaDivine.org

Lady in coma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

||Om Brihaspataye Namah||

Dear Jyotisas (especially Brendan Feeley & other experts in medical astrology),

Attached is the chart of a lady who has been in a coma for almost a year following the birth of her child in October 2003.

I had done a very basic analysis on her chart but was not able to come to any firm conclusion as I do not see any correlation in the trimsamsa, shastamsa and shastyamsa. Please guide me on how to analyse these toughest of tough cases.

Please also advise on how remedies are to be prescribed for these situations. The lady is from Thailand and thus remedies may be suitably tailored to the Thai culture if possible. One suggestion from me is to play the mahamrityunjaya mantra at her bedside.

For the benefit of those with web-based access, the details are:

28 May 1971, 15:14 hours at Bangkok.

regards

Hari

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!

Here is the basic analysis.

||Om Brihaspataye Namah|| ||Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaaya||

Basic analysis

The original time given as 15.14 hours has been corrected to 15.14.32 hours based on kunda, navamsa-dwadasamsa, pranapada and janma vigraha methods.

Vi lagna rises in the rasi chart with the lagna lord & AK in the 8th house of Ar conjoined the 9th lord Ve. The 8th lord is in the 5th house exalted but conjoined the 6th co-lord Rahu. The Mars-Rahu combination is generally not good and destroys the house where this combination occurs. Since the symptom (coma) indicates 8th house matters, we can infer that there would be some problem to the head and problems with the functioning of the intelligence (5th house). The 5th house is aspected by another combination Ke-Mo showing that there would surely be some damage incurred to the physical body. The karaka for lagna is placed in the 9th house along with its enemy, Sa who is the 5th lord & 6th co-lord.

Delving deeper, we notice that there are multiple curses present in the chart with Ju, Mo & Su being aspected by at least two malefics. Out of these, Mo is the worst afflicted being aspected by Ra, Ma & Sa. The current Moola dasa is that of Ve, the dispositor of Sa involved in all the three curses, placed in the 8th house along with the AK. Thus both AK and Moon are involved so the physical body is sure to get damaged during the period of the curses. The Mo-Ke combination also occurs in the 9th from UL showing that the birth of a child shall trigger the condition. Now the karaka for child is Ju which must have some connection with all this. Indeed it is as it is the primary curse as well as the badhakesh in

maranakarakasthana for Vi lagna. It is also retrograde indicating the severity of the problem and conjoined debilated Ve in navamsa. But being placed in AL, it will also indicate the means of saving the native. The query was sent to the scribe on Guru Vara and the analysis first taken up in Mo kala & Me hora. The current Vimsottari period for the native is Me-Ra.

The Sun although conjoined its enemy is exalted in navamsa and in 7th from the AK. The coma situation indicates that there is some problem to the lagna-Moon bond and I am unable to offer any deeper perspective here and the exalted Sun shows that the Sun-Moon (also in own navamsa but 12th house) & Sun-lagna bonds are strong. Ju is the 5th and 8th lord in navamsa conjoined Ve who is the navamsa dispositor of Me. Interesting to note a parivartana between Me and Ve in the navamsa.

Only the lagna, lagna lord & AK, Su and Ra are in malefic shastyamsas while the others are in benefic shastyamsas. That shows a cure could be possible. Taking a look at the saptamsa, we see that Le lagna rises with Me & Ve in it (which denies children or progenic bliss as per JMUS 1.4.24) and Rahu (8th co-lord) in 5th house with 5th & 8th lord caught in the Ra-Ke axis. Even more interesting is that the saptamsa lagna lord is in the 7th house perhaps circumventing this Jaimini sutra.

I await further guidance on how to interpret the trimsamsa & shastamsa in the light of the above analysis and will take a look at the current Narayana dasa of rasi chart which is Ge-Sg. Ge has the diabolical upagrahas in it while the previous antar of Cp containing the terrible Ra-Ma combo in 8th from dasa rasi saw the manifestation of this condition. Finally taking a look at the longevity conditions, I estimate the longevity to be of long life as per the method of 3 pairs and 3 lords (> 72 years). The current Shoola dasa is that of Sg-Le.

Awaiting your inputs.

Best regards

HariHari M <onlyhari wrote:

Attached is the chart of a lady who has been in a coma for almost a year following the birth of her child in October 2003.

I had done a very basic analysis on her chart but was not able to come to any firm conclusion as I do not see any correlation in the trimsamsa, shastamsa and shastyamsa. Please guide me on how to analyse these toughest of tough cases.

Please also advise on how remedies are to be prescribed for these situations. The lady is from Thailand and thus remedies may be suitably tailored to the Thai culture if possible. One suggestion from me is to play the mahamrityunjaya mantra at her bedside.

regards

Hari

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages! |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=Thailand Female Coma-Frankie.jhd

Shop for Back-to-School deals on Shopping.

Om Subrahmanyaya Namah

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Hariji,

My small contribution:

Saturn is definitely a maraka, especially since it lords7th house and

is associated with 2nd Lord Sun in the 11th (from Moon sign). In the

Navamsa also Saturn's ownership is noteworthy. I get Me-Ra now. Rahu

equals Sani. And is in the 2nd hora hence it's the second half which

is problematic as transit wise she's under sade sathe. Transit Ra is

over natal Ve-Me. I think the association of 12th L Sun, 6th L Sani

in the 11th is a bandana yoga. From Lagna, this is Bhagya Bhava,

which is afflicted.

I did a Prasna though I'm new to this. I'm getting Sg as Lagna at 2

deg which is a benefic sign whose lord is in kendra while Ven,Mo and

Sa are in Ca. Since Mo as 8th L and Sa are in the 8th it indicates

ayur.(Bhavartha Ratnakara can also apply as the karaka joining the

Bhava lord fortifies the Bhava). Sg rises with head hence in Roga

Prasna it can say the person will be cured. Sg is a common sign,

there is a view that since 2 deg is near Sc which is a fixed sign it

can be treated as Fixed. This means it will be time consuming to get

cured.

I read that prasna is done for one year period. Ra till end is

critical, although Ju is aspected by two malefics, `my view' is that

Ju AD(in 2005) may show signs of recovery. I look fwd to the analysis

of the learned especially for remedies.

Best Regards,

Saaji

varahamihira , Hari M <onlyhari> wrote:

> Here is the basic analysis.

>

> ||Om Brihaspataye Namah|| ||Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaaya||

>

>

>

> Basic analysis

>

>

>

> The original time given as 15.14 hours has been corrected to

15.14.32 hours based on kunda, navamsa-dwadasamsa, pranapada and

janma vigraha methods.

>

>

>

> Vi lagna rises in the rasi chart with the lagna lord & AK in the

8th house of Ar conjoined the 9th lord Ve. The 8th lord is in the 5th

house exalted but conjoined the 6th co-lord Rahu. The Mars-Rahu

combination is generally not good and destroys the house where this

combination occurs. Since the symptom (coma) indicates 8th house

matters, we can infer that there would be some problem to the head

and problems with the functioning of the intelligence (5th house).

The 5th house is aspected by another combination Ke-Mo showing that

there would surely be some damage incurred to the physical body. The

karaka for lagna is placed in the 9th house along with its enemy, Sa

who is the 5th lord & 6th co-lord.

>

>

>

> Delving deeper, we notice that there are multiple curses present in

the chart with Ju, Mo & Su being aspected by at least two malefics.

Out of these, Mo is the worst afflicted being aspected by Ra, Ma &

Sa. The current Moola dasa is that of Ve, the dispositor of Sa

involved in all the three curses, placed in the 8th house along with

the AK. Thus both AK and Moon are involved so the physical body is

sure to get damaged during the period of the curses. The Mo-Ke

combination also occurs in the 9th from UL showing that the birth of

a child shall trigger the condition. Now the karaka for child is Ju

which must have some connection with all this. Indeed it is as it is

the primary curse as well as the badhakesh in maranakarakasthana for

Vi lagna. It is also retrograde indicating the severity of the

problem and conjoined debilated Ve in navamsa. But being placed in

AL, it will also indicate the means of saving the native. The query

was sent to the scribe on Guru Vara and the analysis first

> taken up in Mo kala & Me hora. The current Vimsottari period for

the native is Me-Ra.

>

>

>

> The Sun although conjoined its enemy is exalted in navamsa and in

7th from the AK. The coma situation indicates that there is some

problem to the lagna-Moon bond and I am unable to offer any deeper

perspective here and the exalted Sun shows that the Sun-Moon (also in

own navamsa but 12th house) & Sun-lagna bonds are strong. Ju is the

5th and 8th lord in navamsa conjoined Ve who is the navamsa

dispositor of Me. Interesting to note a parivartana between Me and Ve

in the navamsa.

>

>

>

> Only the lagna, lagna lord & AK, Su and Ra are in malefic

shastyamsas while the others are in benefic shastyamsas. That shows a

cure could be possible. Taking a look at the saptamsa, we see that Le

lagna rises with Me & Ve in it (which denies children or progenic

bliss as per JMUS 1.4.24) and Rahu (8th co-lord) in 5th house with

5th & 8th lord caught in the Ra-Ke axis. Even more interesting is

that the saptamsa lagna lord is in the 7th house perhaps

circumventing this Jaimini sutra.

>

>

>

> I await further guidance on how to interpret the trimsamsa &

shastamsa in the light of the above analysis and will take a look at

the current Narayana dasa of rasi chart which is Ge-Sg. Ge has the

diabolical upagrahas in it while the previous antar of Cp containing

the terrible Ra-Ma combo in 8th from dasa rasi saw the manifestation

of this condition. Finally taking a look at the longevity conditions,

I estimate the longevity to be of long life as per the method of 3

pairs and 3 lords (> 72 years). The current Shoola dasa is that of Sg-

Le.

>

>

>

> Awaiting your inputs.

>

>

>

> Best regards

>

> Hari

>

>

> Hari M <onlyhari> wrote:

> ||Om Brihaspataye Namah||

>

> Dear Jyotisas (especially Brendan Feeley & other experts in medical

astrology),

>

> Attached is the chart of a lady who has been in a coma for almost a

year following the birth of her child in October 2003.

>

> I had done a very basic analysis on her chart but was not able to

come to any firm conclusion as I do not see any correlation in the

trimsamsa, shastamsa and shastyamsa. Please guide me on how to

analyse these toughest of tough cases.

>

> Please also advise on how remedies are to be prescribed for these

situations. The lady is from Thailand and thus remedies may be

suitably tailored to the Thai culture if possible. One suggestion

from me is to play the mahamrityunjaya mantra at her bedside.

>

> For the benefit of those with web-based access, the details are:

>

> 28 May 1971, 15:14 hours at Bangkok.

>

> regards

> Hari

>

>

>

>

>

> New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!

>

> |Om Tat Sat|

> http://www.varahamihira

>

>

>

In a message dated 09/09/2004 2:18:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, onlyhari writes:

Hari Om Tat Sat

Hari,

This is a very good analysis and I will look at the case maybe tomorrow. I'm getting ready to go to Boston and am busy preparing.

Coma or unconsciousness is due to shock and Rahu causes shock. Here Rahu and Mars lord the 6th and 8th house, and Mars rules maaja dhatu, the nerve tissue. There had to be some damage here during the delivery that caused shock to the native. With Mars and Rahu in the 5th house, there had to be some meachanical means used in the delivery and that may have cause damage.

This is just a very quick analyis and here we see that the Paaraya dasa of Sg/Aq was active in D-1. Sg is the 4th house and has the aspect of Maandi and Gulika and Jupiter is the lord and placed in the 12th to Sg in the AL. Gulika dn Maandi are in the nakshatras of Mars and Rahu, adding to the poisonous influence on the 5th house.

Jupiter is aspected by Mars and Rahu and also Saturn. Jupiter is the Kharesha and also badhakesh. So the lord of the dasa rasi is not in good shape and he is the karaka for children. He is also in the 3rd house from lagna, a maranakarakasthana for Jupiter.

When the lord of the dasa rasi goes to a maranakarakasthana, it is very difficult and dangerous for the native. Now remember that Paaraya dasa is an ayurdasa and tells us about threats to the health and well-being of the native.

We also see that Mars and Rahu have argala on Sg, while Jupiter is trying to obstruct but he is not able to. It is two against one. Jupiter here represents the doctor and the husband in my opinion but they are at a disadvantage or discouraged because of the affliction to Jupiter. They may not know what to do.

Now the antaradasa of Sg Paaraya dasa is Aq, the 6th house, and the Roga pada, A6, is in Sagittarius. This of course confirms the danger of this antaradasa. The paka of the antaradasa is Capricorn the 5th house and shows where the "intelligence" of the 6th house and its intention for the native is going to manifest.

Sun and Saturn have argala on the antaradasa also and again obstructed by Jupiter, but again two against one.

The antaradasa of Capricorn started in 7/29/04 - 6/05 and this cannot be good. Mars and Rahu have full sway and the 2nd house from the dasa rasi is a dangerous period.

A5, the arudha of the antaradasa goes to the lagna and with all the malefics in the trikonas to the lagna is not good.

Hopefully the transit of Jupiter will help but I cannot see great things int he immediate.

As a homeopath I have plenty of advice but that is of no use on this list. Homeopathy has some very good remedies for coma form delivery and childbirth but a local homeopath needs to be involved.

I ended up saying more than I intended. D-6 and D-30 needs to be examined too.

Warm Regards,

Brendan

Basic analysis

The original time given as 15.14 hours has been corrected to 15.14.32 hours based on kunda, navamsa-dwadasamsa, pranapada and janma vigraha methods.

Vi lagna rises in the rasi chart with the lagna lord & AK in the 8th house of Ar conjoined the 9th lord Ve. The 8th lord is in the 5th house exalted but conjoined the 6th co-lord Rahu. The Mars-Rahu combination is generally not good and destroys the house where this combination occurs. Since the symptom (coma) indicates 8th house matters, we can infer that there would be some problem to the head and problems with the functioning of the intelligence (5th house). The 5th house is aspected by another combination Ke-Mo showing that there would surely be some damage incurred to the physical body. The karaka for lagna is placed in the 9th house along with its enemy, Sa who is the 5th lord & 6th co-lord.

Delving deeper, we notice that there are multiple curses present in the chart with Ju, Mo & Su being aspected by at least two malefics. Out of these, Mo is the worst afflicted being aspected by Ra, Ma & Sa. The current Moola dasa is that of Ve, the dispositor of Sa involved in all the three curses, placed in the 8th house along with the AK. Thus both AK and Moon are involved so the physical body is sure to get damaged during the period of the curses. The Mo-Ke combination also occurs in the 9th from UL showing that the birth of a child shall trigger the condition. Now the karaka for child is Ju which must have some connection with all this. Indeed it is as it is the primary curse as well as the badhakesh in maranakarakasthana for Vi lagna. It is also retrograde indicating the severity of the problem and conjoined debilated Ve in navamsa. But being placed in AL, it will also indicate the means of saving the native. The query was sent to the scribe on Guru Vara and the analysis first taken up in Mo kala & Me hora. The current Vimsottari period for the native is Me-Ra.

The Sun although conjoined its enemy is exalted in navamsa and in 7th from the AK. The coma situation indicates that there is some problem to the lagna-Moon bond and I am unable to offer any deeper perspective here and the exalted Sun shows that the Sun-Moon (also in own navamsa but 12th house) & Sun-lagna bonds are strong. Ju is the 5th and 8th lord in navamsa conjoined Ve who is the navamsa dispositor of Me. Interesting to note a parivartana between Me and Ve in the navamsa.

Only the lagna, lagna lord & AK, Su and Ra are in malefic shastyamsas while the others are in benefic shastyamsas. That shows a cure could be possible. Taking a look at the saptamsa, we see that Le lagna rises with Me & Ve in it (which denies children or progenic bliss as per JMUS 1.4.24) and Rahu (8th co-lord) in 5th house with 5th & 8th lord caught in the Ra-Ke axis. Even more interesting is that the saptamsa lagna lord is in the 7th house perhaps circumventing this Jaimini sutra.

I await further guidance on how to interpret the trimsamsa & shastamsa in the light of the above analysis and will take a look at the current Narayana dasa of rasi chart which is Ge-Sg. Ge has the diabolical upagrahas in it while the previous antar of Cp containing the terrible Ra-Ma combo in 8th from dasa rasi saw the manifestation of this condition. Finally taking a look at the longevity conditions, I estimate the longevity to be of long life as per the method of 3 pairs and 3 lords (> 72 years). The current Shoola dasa is that of Sg-Le.

Awaiting your inputs.

Best regards

HariHari M <onlyhari wrote:

regards

Hari