IndiaDivine.org

Sravana nakshatra - to Visti

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Visti,

Do you remember the discussion we had once in Sri Jagannath about Sagittarius & Capricorn being one logical unit, going by the description given by Parasara? This was before the Hyderabad workshop and during the workshop, I told you about a dream in which I had gone to some house in Karnataka in distant past and I was shown a chart with 11 houses, Sag & Capricorn being clubbed together as one, and this chart was called Nrisimha chakra.

What do you think of the following information about Sravana nakshatra, taken from the following link?

http://www.astrologicalmagazine.com/2003_a.htm

Sravana for the Preserver

Sravana Nakshatra is deemed to be the birth star of Vishnu, the preserving and protecting force, according to the scriptures. Has this any significance to the centre of our galaxy as established by modern astronomy ? Radio observations have identified this centre in Sagittarius a as it lies in the direction of Sagittarius star clouds, near Altair in Aquilla. Is it that our ancients stumbled upon this star for Vishnu by accident or by intent ?

Any information about this?

Regards,

Lakshmi