IndiaDivine.org

RE: Deepavali Wishes...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~om gurave namah~

Dear Suresh

Thank you and belated greetings.

1. Yes the five levels of consciousness that I use to describe the Divisiopnal charts harmonics as the impressions of the mind are the same as given in the Rig Veda - Annamaya, PrAnamaya, Manomaya, VigNanamaya and Anandamaya koshas.

2. Yes, the first three levels are all Prakruti i.e. till the Manomaya Kosha. They can be and should be equated to the five levels and this also adds to the filter used by Parasara in choosing certain D-charts and not others in defining the sodasa varga. More hints come from Sodasi! Of course we discuss everything from the Prakruti viewpoint and that is what makes astrology interesting for the beginners but boring for the advanced. The ultimate search for the truth lies in understanding the levels of the D-charts that are beyond the sodasa varga i.e. those that go beyond the Anandamaya kosha or the supra consciousness as translated by Aurobindo.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

Web Pages: http://srath.com http://.org

SJC Puri: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri 752001, India +91.6752.226269SureshBabu Chandra [sureshbabuchandra]Friday, November 12, 2004 11:00 PMsarbani; srathSubject: Deepavali Wishes...Dear Gurudev and Sarbani ji, Wishing you both a Very Happy Deepavali and properous and peaceful NewYear ahead. Hope your London trip had been successful and you all landed 'hale and healthy' in India. I was reading RigVeda (bed time reading, ofcourse :-))-- in there5 levels of conciousness was being described .. as Annamaya, PrAnamaya, Manomaya, VigNanamaya and Anandamaya koshas. Can these five be equated to 5 levels of Divisional charts we have? Also, it says "the first three levels, upto Manomaya, are ALL 'Prakruthi'. Is this what you meant some time ago in the list, when you mentioned, "All we have learnt so far has only been Prakrthi, we haven't even discussed 'Purusha', yet"?... Please write few lines, when u have time...Best Regards,-Suresh.