IndiaDivine.org

FW: Sanjay in London 5-7 Nov 2004

Rate this topic

Guest guest

GWBrennan [GWBrennan] Saturday, December 11, 2004 12:26 AMvedic astrology Subject: [vedic astrology] Sanjay in London 5-7 Nov 2004

Sanjay came to London and gave a brilliant workshop for BAVA from 5th - 7th November last.

The subject was

Friday Basic Jaimini astrology

Saturday Karakamsa

Sunday Narayana Dasa

I have prepared a CD Rom with mp3 recordingsof the event. There may be audio CDs available as well in the future if there is a demand. The CD Rom has just over 15 hours of recordings, two power point presentations of the talks on Saturday and Sunday, Sanjay's paper on Atmakaraka and all of the charts discussed at the workshop.

The price for the CR Rom is £30 including secure delivery to anywhere in the world.

(You can reqeust a discount if you are a BAVA member or if you attended the workshop)

Payment can be by cheque, by credit card or by PayPal. I have no internet credit card facility as yet, so if you want to buy a CD Rom please e-mail me first and I will reply with details of how to pay.

I will have a web-site in due course. For now please e-mail direct to me regarding this.

Regards to all

GordonArchives: vedic astrologyGroup info: vedic astrology/info.htmlTo UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to vedic astrology-....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......