IndiaDivine.org

Finding Birth Time using Prashna Chart--- Dhira Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Dhira Ji, Gurus and Learned Members,

Today, I have used the Prashna Chart to find the birth time for the first time using "Nashta Jatakam" principles taught by Sanjay Ji and Visti Ji. So, may I request you to see whether I have applied the Nashta Jatakam principles correctly in finding the accurate birth time of this native.

Native's Prashna was:-================"My birth date is absolutely correct, but Birth Time is not sure. It is definitely a day time birth. So, what is my Birth Time."

I have decided to cast the Prashna Chart at the following time to find the birth time of the native and taken as the Prashna Chart for this analysis:-

December 14, 2004Time: 15:42:39Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 93 W 10' 00", 44 N 48' 15" USA

I have attached the Prashna Chart for your convenience.

Prashna Lagna is Ta and its lord Venus is placed in 7th house and aspecting the Lagna by Graha and Rashi Drishti. Jup is also aspecting the Lagna by Graha Drishti indicating that there is a genuiene desire to know the birth time by the native, so I will go forard.

As the native is sure about the Birth Date, so I have skipped the following analysis:-

1) Finding the year of Birth using the Jup's placement2) Finding the Aayana3) Finding the Ritu/Season4) Finding the Tithi/Nakshatra5) Finding whether the birth was in the day or night:-

Eventhough the native had confirmed that his birth was taken place during the day time. I wanted to verify the principle which I have learned.

Here the Prasna Lagna is Ta, which is a Night sign, so the birth of the native must be during the day. This is mathching with what the native's confirmed to us earlier. That is good indication and we will go forward now.

6) Finding, Native's Lagna:-===================The strongest among the Prashna Navamsa Lagna or its trines will indicate the Native's Rasi Lagna. So in this case, Prashna Navamsa Lagna is Ge and its lord Merc is placed in Sg and aspecting the Lagna by Rashi drishti and also by graha dristi, making the Lagna is strong. The trines to Ge are Vi and Aq ( both have no planets in it ), so it is clear that Ge is strongest in this case, hence the native's Lagna should be Ge.

7) Finding, Native's Navamsa Lagna:-==========================The principle what I have learned is : Native's Navamsa Lagna should be in Quadrants ( 1,4,7 or 10) to Gulika, then only native is either do not know the accurate birth time or lost his/her birth Chart.

So applying the above principle, we will get Ta Navamsa Lagna for this native.

8) Fine Tuning the birth time:-=====================Having found the Navamsa Lagna as Ta, that gives me the birth time range between : 7:53:17 AM to 8:10:28 AM.

9) Now taking D-20:-==============I know the native is a Krishna Bhakta, so I have done some more fine turning to the birth time and made the Moon to be in trines to Lagna in D-20.

10) Now taking D-60:-===============Here I have made some fine tuning to make the Ketu is in Trines to Lagna so that the Jyotish skills are confirmed.

11) Finally applied the Kunda and Pranapada principles and fine tuned upto the seconds and arrived at the following birth time:

May 23, 1968Time: 7:58:10Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 3 E 36' 00", 50 N 45' 00"

So, in my opinion, the native's birth time as per the Prashna Chart and my understanding of the Prashna principles, it should be : 7:58:10 AM.

Request Gurus and Learned members to correct me, if I am wrong, as I have a strong desire to understand and apply the Prashna priciples correctly.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao