IndiaDivine.org

Re : Finding Birth Time using Prashna Chart--- Dhira Ji - 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Dhira Ji,

There You go, I have received your reply after I have posted my analsis, hence I was focusing on slightly at a lower range of birth time. Thanks for confirmation on saying that your birth time is after 10:00 AM. So I am giving another attempt to fix your navamsa lagna today.

In Navamsa, Aq is in 7th to Gulika, which is satisfying the principle. In D-20 Moon is in Trines to Vimsamsa Lagna. In D-60, Jup in 7th and Ketu in 9th.

Pranapada and Kunda principles are matching with this time too. Honestly, I am satisfied with this birht time as 10:49:14 and I would say that, try to match all of your past events with the following birth time and let me know.

May 23, 1968Time: 10:49:14Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 3 E 36' 00", 50 N 45' 00"

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

---- original message ---Message 46950 "Dhira Krsna BCS" <Dhira.Krsna.BCS@p...> Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:25 pm Finding Birth Time using Prashna Chart--->Dhira Ji - 2

Dear Raghunath,

Hare Rama Krsna!

>7) Finding, Native's Navamsa Lagna:->==========================>The principle what I have learned is : Native's Navamsa Lagna should be>in Quadrants ( 1,4,7 or 10) to Gulika, then only native is either do not>know the accurate birth time or lost his/her birth Chart.>>So applying the above principle, we will get Sc Navamsa Lagna for this> native.

Why have you now taken Scorpio, while previously you had taken Taurus? Andalso Aquarius and Leo would be there. Please tell how you determined this.Btw, I have already written that Aquarius is the most likely one.

>So, in my opinion, the native's birth time as per the Prashna Chart and>my understanding of the Prashna principles, it should be : 9:42:23 AM.

No, too early. It should definitely be after 10 am. Or did I send thatreply after you had written this message already?

Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,Jyotishi