IndiaDivine.org

Re : Omens --- To Dhira Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Dhira Ji,

As I said in my earlier message, Please cast the chart when your spouse hears the Hen's call out next time and send it to me.

I would like to analyse that using the "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi principles, which I am learning lately and share with you on my findings.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

---- original message ---Message 46926 "Raghunatha Rao Nemani" <raon1008> Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:00 pm Re: Omen

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Dhira Ji,

As you know, I am still a beginner and with my littleknowledge in Sakuna Shastra, I would suggest the following.

1) Cast a Chart ( I call this a Sakuna chart) when thishappend next time

2) Look for the Hora Lord, Tithi Lord and Vaara Lord's placementand see what indications they are giving in that Sakuna Chart.

3) Now, transpose them into your wife's natal Chart and see whatit is indicating along with the current running dasas.

4) By doing the above, you can surely find out what is theindications.

You may write to me privately or to this form, on what did youfind it, so that Gurus and Learned members can assist you if anyremedies are required.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

----original message ---Message 46925

"Dhira Krsna BCS" <Dhira.Krsna.BCS@p...>Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:30 pmOmen

Dear Jyotishi,

Hare Krsna!

My wife is hearing a hen (male chicken) call out almost everyday when she goes out the house in the morning at around 4:30 amwhen it is still dark and sun comes up here only around 8 am.Is it an omen, and if so, what can be the meaning? Somebody whois expert in omens knows?

Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,Jyotishi