IndiaDivine.org

Marriage Timing --- To Kaushik

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Kaushik,

I know you have addressed your request to Bharat Ji. Let me attempt to time your marriage using few methods I am learning. I would request Gurus and learned members to correct me if I am wrong in applying the principles.

As usual, I will take few different methods to see whether my understanding in pointing to the marriage timing correctly.

I have considered the following birth details for this analysis.

February 22, 1975Time: 23:19:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 73 E 09' 00", 19 N 15' 00" Kalyan, India

1) Let us first see the Sun's progessions:-

Navamsa Lagna= AqSun is in Sg7th house = Le = 9,21,33,45...Trines areSg = 1,12,24,36,48..Ar = 5,17,29,41...

The current Age of the native is 29, so this indicates that it is the time for him to get married.

2) Based on Nadi Principles, the Transit Guru which is in Vi, is aspecting natal Mar (which is in Cp) and natal Ven (which is in Pi) by graha Drishti. So during this transit the native's marriage is indicated.

3) Now let me see the Navamsa Narayana Dasa point of view:-

Narayana Dasa of D-9 chart (a versatile phalita rasi dasa):

Ar MD: 1997-02-22 (14:34:30) - 2007-02-23 (4:09:32) Ta AD: 2004-08-27 (1:10:00) - 2005-06-25 (14:28:11) Ar PD: 2005-03-14 (14:53:34) - 2005-04-08 (21:09:16)

Here Ta antar das running and its lord Ven is placed in Leo which is in 7th house from the Navamsa Lagna and aspecting the Navamsa lagna by graha drishti and also aspecting the Maha Dasa Ar. Interestingly Ketu is also placed in Ar. So this indicates that this Ta Antar Dasa is capable enough to give the marriage to the native.

Ar is the Pratyantar Dasa and Maha Dasa and its lord Mars is placed in Cp being aspected the Venus ( UL lord ) and also this Mars is aspecting the 7th house. Jup is placed in Cn who is aspecting this mars by graha drishti and also this Jup is aspecting the Navamsa lagna by rashi drishti too.

So this Ar Pratyantar Dasa is capable enough to give the marriage to the native.

4) Now let us see quickly the Annual T.P 2005 for this native to see, when the event is to take place and may be narrow down the date of marraige.

Narayana Dasa of D-9 chart (a versatile phalita rasi dasa):

Vi MD: 2005-03-07 (5:09:40) - 2005-03-28 (5:02:31) Ar AD: 2005-03-17 (1:52:34) - 2005-03-18 (23:37:39)

Here you will notice that the Hora Lord is Merc who is nothing but the Navamsa and Vi Maha Dasa Lord. This Merc is placed in Pi with UL and aspecting the 7th house and Navamsa lagna. So this Vi Maha Dasa is capable enough to give marriage to the native.

Ar is the Antar Dasa. Ar has Venus and Ketu and being aspected by the UL and 7th Lord Jup by graha drishti. So this Ar Antar Dasa is capable enough to give marriage to the native.

So the summary is: The native should get married between Mar 17th 2005 and Mar 18th 2005.

Write to us/me after your marrige, so that we can fine tune our understanding based on the actual marriage date.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

---- original message ---

Message 47025

"itsmekk2" <itsmekk2> Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:10 pm Bharatji - A Kind request to you.

Bharatji,

Please analyze my chart. Nitinji did sent me some analysis, It woouldbe very kind of you, If you can take a look and analyze my chart. Iam looking for some analysis from Career and Marriage perspective.Ofcourse I would be interested in knowing anything else, If Timepermits you.

Actually at this point all things seems to be blocked, and its reallyfrustrating.

My Birth details.Birth Date :- 22nd feb 1975.Time :- 23.19 (11.23PM).Place :- Kalyan, Maharashtra, India. (Long - 73.09E, Lat - 19.15N).Time Zone :- +5.30

Thanks,- Kaushik

Jazz up your holiday email with celebrity designs. Learn more.