IndiaDivine.org

Re : Finding Birth Time using Prashna Chart--- Dhira Ji - 3/3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Dhira Ji,

Thanks for the confirmation on the birth time I have arrived at using the Prashna method, which is matching with your own rectificationa and also matching to your past events.

Thanks to Sanjay Ji, Visti Ji, my Guru Ji in teaching this Nashta Jatakam Principles to me, which worked again in your case.

I will work on your request and write to you on your father's birth time soon, using the Nashta Jatakam principles. So, send me some / major past events of your father so that I can verify them before I arrive at a conclusion.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

---Original message --

Message 47044 "Dhira Krsna BCS" <Dhira.Krsna.BCS@p...> Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:26 pm Re : Finding Birth Time using Prashna Chart--->Dhira Ji - 2

Dear Raghunath,

Hare Rama Krsna!

>In Navamsa, Aq is in 7th to Gulika, which is satisfying the principle.

I see you use beginning of Saturn's portion for Gulik's longitude. That's right, I just found this out, though I was writing the opposite previously.

> I am satisfied with this birht time as 10:49:14 and I would say that, try to match all of your past events with the following birth time and let me know.

Yes, that's pretty close to what I had rectified, I have 10:51:03 for my birthtime,

May I request you now to do a Prashna to find the birth time of my father?

His date is 9 April 1945 in Darmstadt, Germany. My grandfather said it should be between 10 and 11 pm. There was one hour daylight savings time due to war time. So GMT +2.

Yours,Dhira Krsna dasa,Jyotishi

Dress up your holiday email, Hollywood style. Learn more.