IndiaDivine.org

Prashna Chart Analysis using Kashyapa Hora Nadi Principles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Finn Ji, Gurus and Learned Members,

Finn Ji, you have wrote few days ago about a Prashna Chart. It was wonderful anlaysis and I have liked the way you have analysed the Prashna Chart and you also gave a very accurate analysis and predictions.

I have pasted your analysis at the end of this message, so that readers of this message can read that too. With your permission, I will take two methods which I have learned in the Prashna Chart analysis to see whether I am able to arrive your accurate predictions by applying the priciples.

So I have taken the Prashn Chart casted by you and I have applied the following methods: 1) The Standard Prashna Method ( not Tajik Neelkanthi ) and 2) The "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi principles

***Prshna by a Women native : When can I sell my house and go abroad?

June 2, 1994Time: 11:00:00Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 12 E 33' 00", 55 N 42' 00" Copenhagen, Denmark

I. The Standard Method:-=================First of all, let me see whether the Prashna asked by the native will be fulfilled or not, if yes, then we will go for the timining of the event.

Prashna Lagna is Leo. Karya Bhava is Sc and Karaka for built property is Mars. So here the Lagna Lord is aspecting Karya Bhava. The Karaka is aspecting Karya bhava by graha drishti and aspecting Lagna and Karya bhava by rashi dristi. So there is a sambandha between the Lagna, Lagnesha, Karya Bhava and Karaka, hence this Prashna Chart indicates to me that the question/desire will be fulfilled.

Now the next question is when ?:-========================Lagna is not occupied by any planets hence taking the Lagna's Longitude for the timing purpose. Also Lagan lord is Sun, so the period indicated by Sun is 180 days for timing purpose.

Lagna Longitude is : 1 Le 51' 08.34", which means it has not traversed any navamasas and can be represented as follows:-

1) Lagna lord will be about 180 days if we have 30 degrees.

2) But we have only 1 Deg 51 Min and 08.34 Seconds so after doing the math we will get 100.0251 days.

3) So if we add the above 100.0251 days to the Prashna date which is Jun 2nd 1994, then we will get Sep 10th 1994.

4) So, that is the date when the native will be able to sell the house.

II. "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi Principles Method:-================================Now let me take the "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi principles to see this Prashna Chart. Honestly at the time when the native comes to an Astrologer for consultation, we will be able to find out the question what the native has in mind. The native do not have to tell what is the question.

So, let me attempt, to see, if I can find out the question of the native, using this wonderful method.

When the native came to Finn Ji the Hora Lord was Sat. Sat is in Aq which is a Western direction sign. The Hora Lord Sat is in 12th to Moon who is in Pi Rashi which is a Watery sign. Now this Sat being in Aq Rashi indicates that the native wants to go to a far away place too.

We also have Ven and Mer in Ge ( another Western Direction sign) & Rahu and Jup(Vakra) ( another Western Direction sign). So We get the following sequence per "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi principles.

Rahu + Mer + Jup(Vakra) + Sat + Venus

Let us see what these combinations means from the Basic Nadi principels using the planets causitive effects. * Sat+Merc indicates a commercial activity thru property/lands. * Sat+Venu indicates the native is expecting some benefits regarding wealth.* Sat+Rahu indicates unnecessary strain and hardship are prevailing, but the conjunction of Ven+Mer and the Rahju in the 5th and 9th houses will minimize this hardships.

All the above combinations indicates the person may sell her property and leave the place for good and may not return back.

Also you will see Moon is placed in 2nd from Hora Lord Sat. Moon is in Northern Direction and no other planet(s) are in Northern direction. This moon indicates to me that shifting or travel or change of place, also you will notice that this Moon is nothing but 12th Lord too, which tell me that native want to pursue a long travel, ie. to a foreign place.

Also Retro Jup is in 9th from Sat and Jup is the life of Sat ( because there can not be Karma without life). So Retro Jup is moving from West to South direction confirming the above. Now the next question is When ?

When will this happen is very simple:- ===========================Look at the Prashna Chart: Jup is placed in Li ( Vakra ), so logically I consider Jup is in in Vi ( a sign before to Li, where it is placed). So, on Sep 10th 1994 the Jup becomes direct. Mars will be in Cn around Sep 24th (which is nothing but the 12th house) and will aspect the Hora Lord Sat too.

So now combining all the above using the Hora Lord and the "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi principles, it is telling me that, the native wanted to move to far off place by selling her House/Property and that will happen on between Sep 10th and Sep 24th 1994.

Summary is: By applying various methods, we still should be able to get the same results, that is what I was trying see and to understand from this analysis and hope you agree with me.

Having said that, may I request you to please correct me if I am wrong somewhere here, so that my learning is continued.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

--- original message List902 Finn Wandahl <wandahl@p...> Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:40amRe: PRASNA, Part 1

Dear list-members,

Back in 1994 I made a lot of Prasna-kundalies, and I in each case used to make notes about the outcome of my prediction for some special research purpose. The following is one these case-stories. I will explain my reasons for giving these prasna-predictions in details in mynext message.

The client was a very nice lady, 60 years of age,(born on Dec 29, 1933) and she came to consult on June 2nd, 1994, at 11:00 AM (DST) Copenhagen,55N42/12E33

(Prasna-Lagna was 1-52 Leo with Jup & Rahu in 3rd, Saturn in 7th, Moon in 8th, Mars & Ketu in 9th, Sun in 10th and finally there was Merc & Ven in the 11th.)

According to my notes I gave the following predictions which were all confirmed and correct:

(MESSAGE No : 908) I will now give my reasons for each of these predictions one by one:

1) There is no husband with you.

This is indicated by the 1st house in Leo and the strong Saturn influence in the 7th house, but the prediction was actually confirmed by another prasna-method, which I will not disclose in public. Anyone who knows this old method will see it at once, but they should also keepsilent about it.

2) Around 18 month ago something bad happened in your love-life.

Yes, her husband had died some 20 month earlier. Saturn is placed 18:15 degrees in Aquarius, and transit Saturn moves at an avarage rate of one degree per month, so symbolically this malefic influence of Saturn in the 7th house started 18 month ago.

3) You are in love with someone much younger or older than you, or perhaps it is a foreign person.

Yes, he was 12 years younger than her, but I don't know if he was a foreigner. Saturn in the 7th house indicate this kind of results according to some of the classics. She was in love because of the benefic Ithasala Yoga made by the degreewise square between the 1st-lordand the 7th-lord. The Easarapha Yoga made by the degreewise trine between the 7th-lord and the Karaka Venus indicated that this had already happened in the recent past.

4) The present situation in your love life will NOT change for at least another 12 months.

The 7th house and the 7th-lord were both in Sthira-Rasis, thus indicating no change, and Saturn at 18 degrees Aquarius had to stay in Aquarius for 12 more degree, thus indicating 12 months.

5) You are a very independent woman and you like to be alone.

The Sun being the 1st-lord is placed all alone in the 10th house. Not even Merc or Ven is there, but the Sun is very content being in the 10th house because of his Digbala. The Sun in the 10th house indicates an INDEPENDENT person being able to make decisions alone (like a king). Also the Mars degreewise Jupiter opposition indicates an independent mind, since Mars is Lord of the 4th house.

6) Your father is no longer there, he is probably dead by now.

Yes, he was dead long before. There is Mars in the 9th house which is known in the nadis as Pitru-Dosha. Also the lady was 60, so this prediction seemed likely. As the late hindu astrologer, Ram Roop Gupta, always said: "The astrologer should also be intelligent" :-)

7) Your mother may still be alive.

Yes, her mother of 94 years was still alive. This is because the 4th-lord Mars is in the 9th house in his own sign and aspected by Jupiter. Also the Karaka Moon is involved in a benefic Vipareeta Yoga being 12th-lord in the 8th house. This is good for mother, but not forthe person.

8) Your mother is indicated as being egoistic, selfish and behaving very confusing towards you.

This was confirmed by her. With 1st-house in Leo and Moon in the 8th, the mother becomes a burden for the person. The confusion is because Moon rules the 12th house. All this makes some of the bad caracteristics, like being selfish and egoistic, indicated by the 4thhouse in Scorpio relevant.

9) She asked: When can I sell my house and go abroad?

10) I answered: This will happen during September/October 1994.

The 4th house is a no Sthira Rasi, but the 4th-lord Mars was in a Chara-Rasi. Mars is also Karaka for houses and buildings. Therefore we have two reasons against one, that the house could be sold. In Sep/Oct there was degreewise transit Saturn trine prasna-Jupiter and transitJupiter trine prasna-Saturn timing this kind of event.

Best wishes,Finn

The all-new My – Get yours free!

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Finn Ji,

Thank you for the note and also thanks to many others who wrote to me personally about these methods.

I must thank Sanjay Ji and Visti Ji in teaching me the 1st method and my Guru Sri H.Ramadas Rao Ji for teaching me the 2nd method. So all the credit goes to them only. If I am wrong, then it should be my shortcoming in my understanding and their teachings are correct always.

In the coming days, I will use some of these principles to harness my understanding in this area and write to the list, so that I can be corrected by Gurus, if I am wrong.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

---- original message --

: Message 1283 Finn Wandahl <wandahl@p... Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:02 am Re: Prashna Chart Analysis using "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi Principles

Dear Raghunatha Rao,

I very much enjoyed reading this prasna-analysis of yours. Your method of using the Hora-lord is interesting, and I believe few weeks ago somebody here on the Jyotish-list predicticted the results of some sportsgame to Mr. Rao correctly by using what seemed to be the same method.

Your method of timing the event by the precise degree of Prasna-Lagna is also interesting. As I understand it one degree becomes equal to six days as per this system. Thank you very much for sharing these methods with us.

Best wishes,Finn

----

vedic astrology: Message 47231 Rao Nemani <raon1008> Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:00 pm Prashna Chart Analysis using "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi Principles

Hare Rama Krishna

Finn Ji, you have wrote few days ago about a Prashna Chart. It was wonderful anlaysis and I have liked the way you have analysed the Prashna Chart and you also gave a very accurate analysis and predictions.

I have pasted your analysis at the end of this message, so that readers of this message can read that too. With your permission, I will take two methods which I have learned in the Prashna Chart analysis to see whether I am able to arrive your accurate predictions by applying the priciples.

So I have taken the Prashn Chart casted by you and I have applied the following methods: 1) The Standard Prashna Method ( not Tajik Neelkanthi ) and 2) The "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi principles

June 2, 1994Time: 11:00:00Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 12 E 33' 00", 55 N 42' 00" Copenhagen, Denmark

I. The Standard Method:-=================First of all, let me see whether the Prashna asked by the native will be fulfilled or not, if yes, then we will go for the timining of the event.

Prashna Lagna is Leo. Karya Bhava is Sc and Karaka for built property is Mars. So here the Lagna Lord is aspecting Karya Bhava. The Karaka is aspecting Karya bhava by graha drishti and aspecting Lagna and Karya bhava by rashi dristi. So there is a sambandha between the Lagna, Lagnesha, Karya Bhava and Karaka, hence this Prashna Chart indicates to me that the question/desire will be fulfilled.

Now the next question is when ?:-========================Lagna is not occupied by any planets hence taking the Lagna's Longitude for the timing purpose. Also Lagan lord is Sun, so the period indicated by Sun is 180 days for timing purpose.

Lagna Longitude is : 1 Le 51' 08.34", which means it has not traversed any navamasas and can be represented as follows:-

2) But we have only 1 Deg 51 Min and 08.34 Seconds so after doing the math we will get 100.0251 days.

3) So if we add the above 100.0251 days to the Prashna date which is Jun 2nd 1994, then we will get Sep 10th 1994.

II. "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi Principles Method:-================================Now let me take the "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi principles to see this Prashna Chart. Honestly at the time when the native comes to an Astrologer for consultation, we will be able to find out the question what the native has in mind. The native do not have to tell what is the question.

So, let me attempt, to see, if I can find out the question of the native, using this wonderful method.

When the native came to Finn Ji the Hora Lord was Sat. Sat is in Aq which is a Western direction sign. The Hora Lord Sat is in 12th to Moon who is in Pi Rashi which is a Watery sign. Now this Sat being in Aq Rashi indicates that the native wants to go to a far away place too.

We also have Ven and Mer in Ge ( another Western Direction sign) & Rahu and Jup(Vakra) ( another Western Direction sign). So We get the following sequence per "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi principles.

Let us see what these combinations means from the Basic Nadi principels using the planets causitive effects. * Sat+Merc indicates a commercial activity thru property/lands. * Sat+Venu indicates the native is expecting some benefits regarding wealth.* Sat+Rahu indicates unnecessary strain and hardship are prevailing, but the conjunction of Ven+Mer and the Rahju in the 5th and 9th houses will minimize this hardships.

All the above combinations indicates the person may sell her property and leave the place for good and may not return back.

Also you will see Moon is placed in 2nd from Hora Lord Sat. Moon is in Northern Direction and no other planet(s) are in Northern direction. This moon indicates to me that shifting or travel or change of place, also you will notice that this Moon is nothing but 12th Lord too, which tell me that native want to pursue a long travel, ie. to a foreign place.

Also Retro Jup is in 9th from Sat and Jup is the life of Sat ( because there can not be Karma without life). So Retro Jup is moving from West to South direction confirming the above. Now the next question is When ?

When will this happen is very simple:- ===========================Look at the Prashna Chart: Jup is placed in Li ( Vakra ), so logically I consider Jup is in in Vi ( a sign before to Li, where it is placed). So, on Sep 10th 1994 the Jup becomes direct. Mars will be in Cn around Sep 24th (which is nothing but the 12th house) and will aspect the Hora Lord Sat too.

So now combining all the above using the Hora Lord and the "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi principles, it is telling me that, the native wanted to move to far off place by selling her House/Property and that will happen on between Sep 10th and Sep 24th 1994.

Summary is: By applying various methods, we still should be able to get the same results, that is what I was trying see and to understand from this analysis and hope you agree with me.

Having said that, may I request you to please correct me if I am wrong somewhere here, so that my learning is continued.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Rao,

Ihad gone through the Prashna chart once again and I found some more observations.

Here Shukra is the female native and Budha is with him in Western direction and this indicates the native has a love affair with a person who is very younger to the native.As Budha is about 10 Deg.35'52.65" and is in Aridra Nakshatra ruled by Rahu indicates the person's age is about 10-11 years younger than the native and is a foreigner.( Rahu rules foreigner ).But the love affair does not live long as Shani who is stronger is with Budha and Shukra.Now Kuja is Pati Karaka and is with Moksha Karaka Ketu aspected Rahu along with Guru (V), it indicates the native is a widow at the time of question.The Hora Lord Shani is in his Moola Trikona Sthana of Kumbha which is western direction and Kuja with Ketu are in Eastern direction,there is directional aspect with these planets and as Shani is also Dukha Karaka, she

experienced a lot of sorrow after the death of her husband.As Shani is the planet of lonelyness and is in same direction as Shukra,she wants to spend her life lonely.Now Budha and Shukra are in western direction same as that of Shani.Budha as per Nadi indicates Bhu Karaka or land and Shukra indicates Gruha Karaka or house,so she decided to sell her landed property and house and go to some other place.On Sept.21st Budha will come to Tula along with Shukra, Guru and Rahu and this day she might have sold the property and house to a lesser price.Now see the Shukra's position is in Tula Rashi and in 2nd to him is watery sign Vrischika which is in trine with Chandra which indicates she wants to meet her Guru who is a worshipper of Lord Shiva.This incident might have happened after 24th of September 1994.

I hope this helps you.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaste Finn Ji,

Thank you for the note and also thanks to many others who wrote to me personally about these methods.

I must thank Sanjay Ji and Visti Ji in teaching me the 1st method and my Guru Sri H.Ramadas Rao Ji for teaching me the 2nd method. So all the credit goes to them only. If I am wrong, then it should be my shortcoming in my understanding and their teachings are correct always.

In the coming days, I will use some of these principles to harness my understanding in this area and write to the list, so that I can be corrected by Gurus, if I am wrong.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

---- original message --

: Message 1283 Finn Wandahl <wandahl@p... Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:02 am Re: Prashna Chart Analysis using "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi Principles

Dear Raghunatha Rao,

I very much enjoyed reading this prasna-analysis of yours. Your method of using the Hora-lord is interesting, and I believe few weeks ago somebody here on the Jyotish-list predicticted the results of some sportsgame to Mr. Rao correctly by using what seemed to be the same method.

Your method of timing the event by the precise degree of Prasna-Lagna is also interesting. As I understand it one degree becomes equal to six days as per this system. Thank you very much for sharing these methods with us.

Best wishes,Finn

----

vedic astrology: Message 47231 Rao Nemani <raon1008> Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:00 pm Prashna Chart Analysis using "Kashyapa Hora" Nadi Principles

Hare Rama Krishna

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.