IndiaDivine.org

Re| Over 60000 dead in Tsunami - all with the same horoscopic destiny ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jim,

Well said!!

Only,you can also say we are already perfect!! We know what we need to know, ...........for that moment in this play of creation. Our job as jyotishii, is not to SOLVE the mystery but to reveal the mystery, MORE!!!!!!

Jay, To your friend,.......

Confusion, accidents , shock...........all the work of Rahu........to wake us up and make us ask questions. OR we get more confusion, accidents, shock until we do. What is the question, ?? Is it " Are we this body?"......." Are we these passing emotions?Why cant the play of life be different?"

" What is the meaning of this event"?...................." WHATS IT ALL ABOUT, ALFIE?"

It is what each of us need to know in order to step towards transcending this drama on earth and realise who we truly are. What needs to be helped by all of us, including Jyotishii, is the desire for truth. To have such a monumental event involving "death" around a sacred day celebrating "birth" of a saint, my intuition tells me the question and lesson is about this. Mercury's involvement........the use of discrimination, choosing the eternal over the transient, and Moon, the use of the mind, as a vehicle for truth, not as a belief system in itself. Truth is beyond belief, and this can only be known in the moment.Saturn with moon, I see the great teachings of discipline and focus through loss and grief. Disciple........to follow. What are we following???????What do we focus on?? As these are national lessons, as they are for our individual selves, they are revealing questions, if we dare to ask them.

The wise say the track of the ecliptic path causes earthquake phenomena. Eclipses do something to the tectonic plates.Yet after an eclipse the sun and moon always appear brighter, clearer, and their light more pure . It is a rebirth. Just so, we see a rebirth of compassion on a grand scale, and of love and of humility outpouring from nations, since this catastrophe. Acceptance of events that really have hidden and unfathomable causes , without the unnecessary blame factor, and just an eagerness and willingness to help relieve the suffering and share the pain, that is truly compassion.( suffer-with) . It has even occured on this list, we are not separate from these forces.

Have you noticed that even all the times and places are confusing for the astrologer!!? Do we take the earthquake data? or the time of the first wave impact? and to each and all of the 9 countries affected???? One wonders if we are asking enough true questions.

Please thank your friend for asking their question, for if we really truly look at it we also find the answer!

Can we ourselves answer the question, "Are we more 'awake' to the needs of humanity before or after 9/11 ?"

Kindest regards

Rosemary

-

James A. Ridpath, Jr.

varahamihira

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 11:40 AM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Over 60000 dead in Tsunami - all with the same horoscopic destiny ?

ASTROLOGY IS A LOT LIKE WEATHER FORECASTING. WITH ALL OF OUR SOPHISTICATED TECHNOLOGY IT IS STILL, AT BEST, GENERAL IN ITS ACCURACY.TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE INFINITE WISDOM OF HEAVEN, THE GROUP KARMA OF NATIONS OR PARTS OF THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY IS, AT BEST, A SPECULATIONAND THAT LEVEL OF FOREKNOWLEDGE WOULD DEPEND UPON THE MAGNITUDE OF CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE INDIVIDUAL FORECASTER.TO SAY THAT A PHYSICIAN SHOULD GIVE UP PRACTICING MEDICINE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY (A MIRACLE OF COMPLEXITY) IS TO EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN PERFECT KNOWLEDGETHE EASIEST THING TO DO IS TO FIND FAULT IN THIS IMPERFECT WORLD BECAUSE IT IS MADE UP OF LESS THAN PERFECT PEOPLEIF WE WERE PERFECT WE WOULD NOT BE ON THE PLANET"LIFE IS IN SESSION, ARE YOU PRESENT?"WE ARE IN CLASS, THE SCHOOL OF LIFEWE ARE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHICH SURROUNDS USTHERE ARE MUCH GREATER CYCLES OF EVOLUTION OF WHICH WE ARE ENGAGEDTHAN WE EVEN HAVE A CLUE OFWE ARE LIKE ANTS UNAWARE OF HUMANSSOMEONE STEPS ON OUR ANT HILL AND MANY OF OUR FELLOW ANTS DIEAND THE SURVIVING ANTS CRY OUT "WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE SEE THIS COMING?"WELL, IF YOU HAVE NO AWARENESS OF HUMANS HOW CAN YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE APPROACHING YOUR ANT HILL?WE ALL DO THE BEST WE CAN WITH WHAT WE HAVE TO WORK WITH, OUR LIMITED AWARENESS, OUR LESS THAN OMNISCIENT ABILITIES AND ALL OF OUR OTHER HUMAN FRAILTIES.DOES THAT MEAN WE SHOULD GIVE UP TRYING TO UNDERSTAND, TRYING TO LEARN OR ATTEMPTING TO ADVANCE OUR SOCIETY TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF CIVILITY?LIFE IS AN ACT OF FAITHPLEASE DON'T LOSE FAITH JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE OR SOME GROUP FAILS TO KNOW THE ANSWER, FAILS TO ACHIEVE AN OBJECTIVE OR FAILS TO KNOW GOD.THE QUESTION WE MUST ASK IS, IS OUR HEART IN THE RIGHT PLACE?IS IT A NOBLE OBJECTIVE?DO WE SEEK TRUETH? THE QUESTION IS NOT WHETHER OR NOT WE WILL MAKE MISTAKESWE WILL MAKE MISTAKESTHE QUESTION IS, WILL WE RECOGNIZE OUR MISTAKES AND ATTEMPT RECOVERY.WE LEARN MORE FROM OUR FAILURES THAN WE DO FROM OUR SUCCESSES IN LIFEOUR BODIES ARE FINITE YET OUR SOULS ARE INFINITEOUR KNOWLEDGE IN THESE BODIES IS FINITEOUR SOUL'S DESTINY IS INFINITE60,000 LIVES WERE LOST60,000 SOULS WERE NOT LOSTLIFE IS IN SESSION, ARE WE PRESENT?YES, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.....On Tuesday, December 28, 2004, at 03:20 PM, Jay Weiss wrote:

Dear All, Today I recieved the following mail from a friend of mine (the same person asked a similar question after the Sep-11th event).This is very challanging for many God believers around the world and even more for the astrological community.Please read this short mail below and comment if you have anything of interest. My reply to him was simple: "I don't know - I have no answer to that as it is beyond me"Regards/Jay Weiss===============Mail==================<jayhwTuesday, December 28, 2004 9:12 PMOver 60000 dead in Tsunami - all with the same horoscopic destiny ? Hi Jay, Didn't rest my mind since the September 11th disaster with regard to our "collective destiny" mail exchange, and now this horrible Tsunami in South-East Asia which took more than 60000 lives of people from different countries and nationalities; adults as children and babies alike.How can you or any of your astrologer friends explain this astrologically ?Did all those individuals have the same death sentence / destiny in their charts ?There is no way astrology can explain that just as there was no astrologer in the entire world who could predict and warn of such a disaster on December 26, which by the way suppose to be a Christian religious holiday.What does God (?) have to say to that ? Isn't it about time to discard all the astrological nonsense once and for all ?Can you produce a sound logical explanation this time ?I doubt it! I hope my harsh words will not affect our friendship.All the bestR.(Jay: name was removed by me) |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>

Dear Rosemary,

Will people never admit that some things are beyond our perception and understanding ? <smile!>

As to your question ""Are we more 'awake' to the needs of humanity before or after 9/11 ?""

My personal answer is definitely "NO"."The needs of humanity" is apparently more consumption and profits ...

Regards/Jay Weiss

-

Rosemary Innes-Jones

varahamihira

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 4:45 AM

|Sri Varaha| Re| Over 60000 dead in Tsunami - all with the same horoscopic destiny ?

Dear Jim,

Well said!!

Only,you can also say we are already perfect!! We know what we need to know, ...........for that moment in this play of creation. Our job as jyotishii, is not to SOLVE the mystery but to reveal the mystery, MORE!!!!!!

Confusion, accidents , shock...........all the work of Rahu........to wake us up and make us ask questions. OR we get more confusion, accidents, shock until we do. What is the question, ?? Is it " Are we this body?"......." Are we these passing emotions?Why cant the play of life be different?"

" What is the meaning of this event"?...................." WHATS IT ALL ABOUT, ALFIE?"

It is what each of us need to know in order to step towards transcending this drama on earth and realise who we truly are. What needs to be helped by all of us, including Jyotishii, is the desire for truth. To have such a monumental event involving "death" around a sacred day celebrating "birth" of a saint, my intuition tells me the question and lesson is about this. Mercury's involvement........the use of discrimination, choosing the eternal over the transient, and Moon, the use of the mind, as a vehicle for truth, not as a belief system in itself. Truth is beyond belief, and this can only be known in the moment.Saturn with moon, I see the great teachings of discipline and focus through loss and grief. Disciple........to follow. What are we following???????What do we focus on?? As these are national lessons, as they are for our individual selves, they are revealing questions, if we dare to ask them.

The wise say the track of the ecliptic path causes earthquake phenomena. Eclipses do something to the tectonic plates.Yet after an eclipse the sun and moon always appear brighter, clearer, and their light more pure . It is a rebirth. Just so, we see a rebirth of compassion on a grand scale, and of love and of humility outpouring from nations, since this catastrophe. Acceptance of events that really have hidden and unfathomable causes , without the unnecessary blame factor, and just an eagerness and willingness to help relieve the suffering and share the pain, that is truly compassion.( suffer-with) . It has even occured on this list, we are not separate from these forces.

Have you noticed that even all the times and places are confusing for the astrologer!!? Do we take the earthquake data? or the time of the first wave impact? and to each and all of the 9 countries affected???? One wonders if we are asking enough true questions.

Please thank your friend for asking their question, for if we really truly look at it we also find the answer!

Can we ourselves answer the question, "Are we more 'awake' to the needs of humanity before or after 9/11 ?"

Kindest regards

Rosemary

-

James A. Ridpath, Jr.

varahamihira

Re: |Sri Varaha| Over 60000 dead in Tsunami - all with the same horoscopic destiny ?

ASTROLOGY IS A LOT LIKE WEATHER FORECASTING. WITH ALL OF OUR SOPHISTICATED TECHNOLOGY IT IS STILL, AT BEST, GENERAL IN ITS ACCURACY.TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE INFINITE WISDOM OF HEAVEN, THE GROUP KARMA OF NATIONS OR PARTS OF THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY IS, AT BEST, A SPECULATIONAND THAT LEVEL OF FOREKNOWLEDGE WOULD DEPEND UPON THE MAGNITUDE OF CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE INDIVIDUAL FORECASTER.TO SAY THAT A PHYSICIAN SHOULD GIVE UP PRACTICING MEDICINE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY (A MIRACLE OF COMPLEXITY) IS TO EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN PERFECT KNOWLEDGETHE EASIEST THING TO DO IS TO FIND FAULT IN THIS IMPERFECT WORLD BECAUSE IT IS MADE UP OF LESS THAN PERFECT PEOPLEIF WE WERE PERFECT WE WOULD NOT BE ON THE PLANET"LIFE IS IN SESSION, ARE YOU PRESENT?"WE ARE IN CLASS, THE SCHOOL OF LIFEWE ARE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHICH SURROUNDS USTHERE ARE MUCH GREATER CYCLES OF EVOLUTION OF WHICH WE ARE ENGAGEDTHAN WE EVEN HAVE A CLUE OFWE ARE LIKE ANTS UNAWARE OF HUMANSSOMEONE STEPS ON OUR ANT HILL AND MANY OF OUR FELLOW ANTS DIEAND THE SURVIVING ANTS CRY OUT "WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE SEE THIS COMING?"WELL, IF YOU HAVE NO AWARENESS OF HUMANS HOW CAN YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE APPROACHING YOUR ANT HILL?WE ALL DO THE BEST WE CAN WITH WHAT WE HAVE TO WORK WITH, OUR LIMITED AWARENESS, OUR LESS THAN OMNISCIENT ABILITIES AND ALL OF OUR OTHER HUMAN FRAILTIES.DOES THAT MEAN WE SHOULD GIVE UP TRYING TO UNDERSTAND, TRYING TO LEARN OR ATTEMPTING TO ADVANCE OUR SOCIETY TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF CIVILITY?LIFE IS AN ACT OF FAITHPLEASE DON'T LOSE FAITH JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE OR SOME GROUP FAILS TO KNOW THE ANSWER, FAILS TO ACHIEVE AN OBJECTIVE OR FAILS TO KNOW GOD.THE QUESTION WE MUST ASK IS, IS OUR HEART IN THE RIGHT PLACE?IS IT A NOBLE OBJECTIVE?DO WE SEEK TRUETH? THE QUESTION IS NOT WHETHER OR NOT WE WILL MAKE MISTAKESWE WILL MAKE MISTAKESTHE QUESTION IS, WILL WE RECOGNIZE OUR MISTAKES AND ATTEMPT RECOVERY.WE LEARN MORE FROM OUR FAILURES THAN WE DO FROM OUR SUCCESSES IN LIFEOUR BODIES ARE FINITE YET OUR SOULS ARE INFINITEOUR KNOWLEDGE IN THESE BODIES IS FINITEOUR SOUL'S DESTINY IS INFINITE60,000 LIVES WERE LOST60,000 SOULS WERE NOT LOSTLIFE IS IN SESSION, ARE WE PRESENT?YES, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.....On Tuesday, December 28, 2004, at 03:20 PM, Jay Weiss wrote:

Dear All, Today I recieved the following mail from a friend of mine (the same person asked a similar question after the Sep-11th event).This is very challanging for many God believers around the world and even more for the astrological community.Please read this short mail below and comment if you have anything of interest. My reply to him was simple: "I don't know - I have no answer to that as it is beyond me"Regards/Jay Weiss===============Mail==================<jayhwTuesday, December 28, 2004 9:12 PMOver 60000 dead in Tsunami - all with the same horoscopic destiny ? Hi Jay, Didn't rest my mind since the September 11th disaster with regard to our "collective destiny" mail exchange, and now this horrible Tsunami in South-East Asia which took more than 60000 lives of people from different countries and nationalities; adults as children and babies alike.How can you or any of your astrologer friends explain this astrologically ?Did all those individuals have the same death sentence / destiny in their charts ?There is no way astrology can explain that just as there was no astrologer in the entire world who could predict and warn of such a disaster on December 26, which by the way suppose to be a Christian religious holiday.What does God (?) have to say to that ? Isn't it about time to discard all the astrological nonsense once and for all ?Can you produce a sound logical explanation this time ?I doubt it! I hope my harsh words will not affect our friendship.All the bestR.(Jay: name was removed by me) |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>

OM BRIHASPATAYE NAMAH

Dear Jay,

its a matter of perspective. I do not believe that there is any difference between knowledge and love, no diference at all , when taken at its finest .Perception and understanding are lesser levels or less fine.

Doesnt it say in the Bhagavad Gita, .............Thirteenth discourse on matter and spirit verse 11

"Constancy in Self-knowledge, perception of the end of the knowledge of truth. This is declared to be knowledge, and what is opposed to it is ignorance. "

In regard to what was said about 9/11:

Being aware, and doing something about it in a worldly sense, are not the same. This comment was not about the measure of 'success' in ones actions, How can one judge? I meant that are we awake enough to at least be enquiring?

For myself 9/11 made me look into jyotish on a far deeper level , and see the crime of illusion of spiritual desires working on both a national and individual level. American, terrorist, ...........New Zealand,....... Philosophy and..... Rosemary .etc I certainly found my own resistance to renunciation of pet ideas, to which I am gratefully endeavouring to let go.

......................Ha ha I shall let you know the progress!!(LOL)

Kind regards

Rosemary

-

Jay Weiss

varahamihira

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 9:52 PM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Re| Over 60000 dead in Tsunami - all with the same horoscopic destiny ?

Dear Rosemary,

Will people never admit that some things are beyond our perception and understanding ? <smile!>

As to your question ""Are we more 'awake' to the needs of humanity before or after 9/11 ?""

My personal answer is definitely "NO"."The needs of humanity" is apparently more consumption and profits ...

Regards/Jay Weiss

-

Rosemary Innes-Jones

varahamihira

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 4:45 AM

|Sri Varaha| Re| Over 60000 dead in Tsunami - all with the same horoscopic destiny ?

Dear Jim,

Well said!!

Kindest regards

Rosemary

-

James A. Ridpath, Jr.

varahamihira

<image.tiff>