IndiaDivine.org

Your Father's Birth Time using Prashna-- To Dhira Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

As per your request, I have casted a Prashna to find your father's birth time. The Prashna Details are as follows and my analysis is also enclosed.

Prashna Chart is as follows:-

December 24, 2004Time: 6:39:42Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23" USA

If we apply the principle of Navamsa Lagna should be in Quadrants to Mandi, then the potential Navamsa lagna's should be ( between the time range 10:00 to 11:00 PM)

Mandi is in Ta, hence the possible Navamsa Lagna's under the time range are:-

1) Aq 21:38:11 to 21:56:502) Ta 22:34:06 to 22:52:383) Le ( beyond 11:00 PM, so I am not considering this )

So we have to fine tune the birth time taking either Cp or Ta Navamsa Lagna's only.

Now let me take a priciple, I am currently learning and working on few charts, if this works in this chart and works in some other Charts then, I will share with you and with the list on the exact calculation, so that this will be much useful in birth time rectification.

The Prashna Lagna longitude is : 22 Sc 30 31.03. Here the Prashna Lagna is Sc which is a day sign, which indicates the birth should be at the night time.

After doing the math ( on the above principle which I have mentioned), I came to know that the birth should have taken place at 21:51:08. So this time is indicating to me that Cp Navamsa may be correct. Then I have applied the PranaPada and Kunda methods and fine tuned the birth time to : 21:55:15. So the rectified bith details are as follows:-

April 9, 1945Time: 21:55:15Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 8 E 38' 00", 49 N 52' 00" Darmstadt, Germany

I hvae a less time to continue today, so I would like to ask you to apply the past events of the your father and tell me whether this time ( 21:55:15) is matching or the Ta Navamsa Lagna is matching.

I have attached Prashna Chart and also the your father's rectified birth time chart too.

Having said, that I would like to request Gurus and Learned members to correct me if I am wrong in applying the principles.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.

om gurave namah

Dear Rao Nemani

How are you using that Prasna chart when the prasna navamsa is not in trines to tha natal lagna nor is the prasna navamsa in any manner connected to it? The first thing to check in a Prasna is whether the PRASNA WILL WORK? Check this first and then take up the other steps. Awaiting your step by step checking.

With kind regards,

Sanjay Rath

Webpages: http://srath.com http://.org

SJC Puri: 212 Gopal Ballav Road, Puri 752001, India

Phone: +91.6752.226269

Rao Nemani [raon1008] Sunday, January 02, 2005 7:54 AMVarahaMihira VarahaMihira; Vedic Astrology Group; GuruKulam Achyuta|Sri Varaha| Your Father's Birth Time using Prashna-->To Dhira Ji

Om Krishna Guru

As per your request, I have casted a Prashna to find your father's birth time. The Prashna Details are as follows and my analysis is also enclosed.

Prashna Chart is as follows:-

December 24, 2004Time: 6:39:42Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23" USA

If we apply the principle of Navamsa Lagna should be in Quadrants to Mandi, then the potential Navamsa lagna's should be ( between the time range 10:00 to 11:00 PM)

Mandi is in Ta, hence the possible Navamsa Lagna's under the time range are:-

1) Aq 21:38:11 to 21:56:502) Ta 22:34:06 to 22:52:383) Le ( beyond 11:00 PM, so I am not considering this )

So we have to fine tune the birth time taking either Cp or Ta Navamsa Lagna's only.

Now let me take a priciple, I am currently learning and working on few charts, if this works in this chart and works in some other Charts then, I will share with you and with the list on the exact calculation, so that this will be much useful in birth time rectification.

The Prashna Lagna longitude is : 22 Sc 30 31.03. Here the Prashna Lagna is Sc which is a day sign, which indicates the birth should be at the night time.

After doing the math ( on the above principle which I have mentioned), I came to know that the birth should have taken place at 21:51:08. So this time is indicating to me that Cp Navamsa may be correct. Then I have applied the PranaPada and Kunda methods and fine tuned the birth time to : 21:55:15. So the rectified bith details are as follows:-

April 9, 1945Time: 21:55:15Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)Place: 8 E 38' 00", 49 N 52' 00" Darmstadt, Germany

I hvae a less time to continue today, so I would like to ask you to apply the past events of the your father and tell me whether this time ( 21:55:15) is matching or the Ta Navamsa Lagna is matching.

I have attached Prashna Chart and also the your father's rectified birth time chart too.

Having said, that I would like to request Gurus and Learned members to correct me if I am wrong in applying the principles.

RegardsRaghunatha Rao

Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more. |Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Sanjay Ji,

Thanks for the reminder. Yes, I have forgot to check that

in this case. Honestly, this is the second time I have

missed so far. But followed in other cases, and even told

the native's to contact me after 24 hours again because of

this very reason.

The first steps to check from a Prashna (I have learnt

from you are):-

1) Permitted to go forward ( This check )

2) Intention of the native

3) Desire to know

Now, May I request you to answer to me:-

In this situations, what would be result of the Prashna,

does it fructify or it will be treated as a wrong Prashna

and the answer won't be correct?. Please educate me.

Thanks once again for that and I shall follow this check

next time without fail.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

varahamihira , " Sanjay Rath " <guruji@s...>

wrote:

>

>

> om gurave namah

> Dear Rao Nemani

> How are you using that Prasna chart when the prasna navamsa is not

in trines