IndiaDivine.org

Shakarcharya and Tsunami-to Ann

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM BRIHASPATAYE NAMAH

SORRY Ann, I am struggling to understand your last two mails also.

Just because Jupiter is not mentioned by name, does not mean we are not discussing sound astrological principles when we are talking about Law and teacher! .Nor was Sun mentioned when we mentioned Kings. Or the workings of the mind -Moon, with water , emotion and also compassion, which incidently means "suffer with". I get your point if it is that chart references would help to avoid any label of speculation.

We all make our best efforts with what we have at the time, to speak the truth nicely, but ultimately it is truth that protects.

One does not have to protect the truth!

-Rahu must be playing here, and we are all trying to penetrate more deeply into the issues.................otherwise i do not see any "politics" being spoken of either!!!!

Chandresheker's comments have been heartfelt and profound, so much so that I am still gratefully reflecting on their depth and meaning, and in relation to some charts before I answer. Similarly with Guruji's also.

...........moving forward now,................... Has anything revealed itself when you have studied the charts?

Best regards

Rosemary

-

Ann Murphy

varahamihira

Cc: Ann Murphy

Sunday, January 02, 2005 11:00 PM

|Sri Varaha| Shakarcharya and Tsunami

Kleem Datta Guru

Namaste Listmembers

Dear Chandrshekar et al,

You were not discussing 'sound astrological principles', you were speculating.

This speculation was emotional, and of a political nature which is important to you and many others, myself included. I merely commented as I saw a heartless momentum growing.

If politics have your attention, why not consider French nucleur testing in the Pacific or Australian/US and British nucleur testing in the Indian ocean.

Once again, I am not angry or attacking you. Emotions can easily spill over in times such as these.

As a guru you are charged with a huge responsibility. Firstly, you must not affect people adversely. Remember your obligations before you start a wave you cannot stop.

With Love and Best Wishes for 2005,

Ann.|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira